Another BTC Bubble?

Why is there a 2nd bubble? SO peculiar.

Anyway, my trade is going wrong and I am looking for seasoned advice.

Is it a better strategy to cut my losses or to wait this bubble out?

Cut your losses if you think you can put the money somewhere else that would be better. You can hold bags forever or just cut a 10% loss and then make 20% elsewhere

We're going mainstream, senpai. It's literally only up from here.

Chinese are back in all over op. We moon now.

If you are going to take a loss off the bat I suggest setting a stop loss so at least you have a chance of it going back up. Personally I sold all my coins yesterday because I'm not getting a good vibe right now. I feel like the momentum of new money is slowing and a crash bigger than the one we had last weekend is coming soon. I could be wrong but I would rather lock in my gains now and miss out on potential gains then lose what I have.

Fuck it, took my loss and bought in...

Glad to have you back on board

how to use the stop-loss thing?
I don't understand how to use it

Same,

Also watch this bitch immediately swing the other way now that I have bought in

Bitcoin only ever had 1 bubble and that was its first one before mtgox ,this is consistent growth for the past 2 years ,also i believe bitcoin may be on the verge of going mainstream ive noticed more normies talking about bitcoin,owning a full bitcoin will be a status symbol in a few years.

Which exchanges are you guys using?

The price doubled in a month. This is not natural growth and you should be weary of it.

Thus you are a good indicator, great keep posting!

$1800 was the bottom. You were warmed, you wouldn't listen. Now pay the price.

$1800 was the bottom during the last crash. It could be lower the next time around.

It will peak today around noon EST, it always does.

1800 is not the bottom.

polo and bittrex
buy now before it goes up to 10k

delusional lmao, all indicators show a temporary rise before a crash to 1500, unless it goes horizontal long enough

>all indicators
yeah, my magic tea leaves also indicate you're going to miss the train

Both have stop losses. If you need help on a specific one I can tell you how to use them.. It's really easy.

Dude it would need a 300 billion dollar market cap to be worth 10k. You're dreaming. Most likely it will crash again in the next few days.

I just don't even know what the concept is.
Buy / Sell are very straight forward, but what does stop-loss do?

I have an idea in my mind, that this is how you use it:

Say BTC is at $2000, but you're afraid of a crash, so like, if it goes below $1500, you'd rather sell them all.
So you set like a line at $1500 and say: if it reaches $1500, then sell them all for as much as you can.

But then, isn't this what would actually cause bigger crashes to happen?

It's already falling now. It's not stable at these prices.

you sound like that guy that said that $8 for 10k BTC was too expensive, and it should be about $5

Crash within next hour. Screenshot this.

It will go up within next hour. Screenshot this.

Yes, that's correct. It automatically sells them at a set price to prevent you from taking a bigger loss. Stop losses can trigger a bigger crash but your money should be your concern. A stop loss can prevent you from taking a bigger loss.

8$ and $2400 are a huge difference. Your augment is a false equivalence.

I see, I'm more of a HODLER type of guy. I basically just un-dusted all my old coins and I have $5k all together.
I believe that shitcoins just go up and down, and then up again, so I just wait until it goes up again.
I don't mind the "opportunity loss" of not having the BTC ready to buy something else.
This is because you say my money should be my priority. But I mentioned the crash because then this could be what happens when BTC goes down? a bunch of people's stop-loss things get triggered and then prices keep going down and down and down?
Thanks for helping me confirm my suspicions

I didn't say it was the same thing did I?
I said you sound like that guy.
Basically your whole argument is: "It can't possible be that, because it's never happened"

Dumbasses. All of the previous corrections have taken 1-3 weeks to find the floor. Zoom out of the 24 hour chart once in a while.

This is not another bubble. It's "return to normal" phase.

It's going to reach $10k, it's just a matter of when. The market cap has risen 5x since this time last year ($8bil to $40bil), don't be naive enough to think it can't happen again.

yes my friend, every up-tick is a mini bubble

BTC monthly RSI is overbought for last 6 months, indicating really strong momentum.
last two times it was 4 years ago, from 20s to 200s and from 100s to 1000s. so im guessing we are going for 20000 now

600 billion dollar market cap here we come!

shit that never happened - the post

kys

u got a funny face lol, but imma put in some buy orders then

Cute meme lines. Unfortunately they have no bearing on reality.

Well I agree with your previous posts that it's going down before it comes back up. Not sure if trolling?

It's already mooned like a mother fucker. My guess is at this point it's going to drop down to around 2k again or best case scenario go sideways.

I agree mate. My last meme lines are satire. I've got buy orders ready at 1800.

>it's like OP WANTS to stay poor

>mooned like a motherfucker
>only double from the previous ATH
Previous moons were 5-10x

My theory is the more money is in BTC, the less volatile and more like a traditional market it will behave. More institutional investors and rich people and less panicking dorito encrusted NEETs.

Only doubled.. Nigga it's not a 4 dollar coin. Jesus christ.. It went up 20 billion dollars.

I misread your posts. haha

Do you really think it's peculiar for bitcoin to be returning to form after already going through a severe correction?

Did you short the bottom or something?

>buy high sell low

You're rocking it!

>shorting bitcoin, a deflationary asset with increasing demand and utility
>b-but muh justification! muh chinese miners!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bitcoin is still only 1/3 the size of Warren Buffett.

>tfw he's already lost money

Kek. He should have listened. Now he's taking more losses.

Im a hedged gund manager

Here with have a saying

"When the chinese join then the real game begins"

What the actual fuck is wrong with me. WHAT NOW?

topkek
weak hands deserve to lose money

Now you learn the difference between losing potential gains and actual money.

shit dude btc's definitely crashing get out quick.

Why are you guys acting like such retarded normies with your stop losses and your pants-shitting.

I have never, in my entire life, sold an investment at a loss.

Pick a non-piece-of-shit item, pick a spot to buy in and then hodl until you've made gains.

this guy has without a doubt sold an investment for a loss.

How do you type while wearing protective mitts for your weak, shaky hands?

that drawing is in need of an update...