LOOK AT LTC

LOOK AT LTC
ITS UNDERVALUED AND ACCEPTANCE IS RISING/
BE FIRST IN THE INCOMING MOON MISSION

CZECH WHOREHOUSES START TO ACCEPT LTC AS PAYMENT
medium.com/@InstituteCrypto/why-we-switched-to-litecoin-as-our-main-cryptocurrency-e98d60eb3229

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoin-foundation.org/2017/06/litecoin-team-finally-got-a-full-time-developer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slow and steady wins the race. Speculation aside, Litecoin is everything that Bitcoin is minus the deadlocks. People not making money off a cryptocurrency doesn't mean it is not useful for doing businesses without borders.

I like that litecoin doesn't have any bankers/ceos/corporations attached to it like ETH does. ETH's growth is all based around hype & numerous deals made behind-the-scenes. I read that 75%+ of all ETH coins are owned by corporate cannibals and the whales can limit the price and create walls as they please.

LTC is a coin for the people.

>mfw when I sold it all yesterday at a loss buy ETC

REEEEE

FULL TIME DEV JOINED THEM
litecoin-foundation.org/2017/06/litecoin-team-finally-got-a-full-time-developer/

What was the reason for the growth of all the coins this month?

>a coin for the people

That's not where the money is, user

(((they))) have no power over LTC, it could be /ourcoin

If I can't make money doing the right thing (supporting coins that aren't built on hype and pumps/dumps) than I rather have none at all.

Truly think about ETH's rise..it only got where it is today because Vitalik is a pretender, a sell out, a wolf in sheep's clothing. Pre-mined coins for corporations/banks.

He has JP Morgan & Chase and other non-trustworthy institutions backing Ethereum because they have a large stake in it's success. They own 75% of the coins. The same illuminati pyramid bullshit we've been in for generations...

It's time we turn that upside down. If people don't own most of the coins in a crypto we become overruled by (((them))).

Ethereum is all about taking Bitcoin down, because the corporations, the bankers don't own most of the supply and they hate that fact.

By buying Ethereum you are giving up your control as a sovereign being and being overruled by the top percent who want to continue owning the world.

>CZECH WHOREHOUSES START TO ACCEPT LTC AS PAYMENT

please give me a source
this is very relevant to my interests

convert your ETH into LTC quick !

Fuck I knew I should have bought yesterday... Just dropped 0.1 btc, this shit is going to moon

Idealism doesn't fill your stomach.

Litecoin is going to be the first currency available to trade on the lightning network. Lightning network will revolutionise crypto exchanges. Litecoin will soon be the standard currency essential for altcoin trade.

explain lightning network pls

>Vitalik attended the University of Waterloo but dropped out in 2014, when he received the Thiel Fellowship, and went to work on Bitcoin full-time.

You might have noticed "Thiel Fellowship" before on /pol/ recently. William Legate also received the Thiel fellowship and has been working on ways to manipulate the masses through the use of bots on twitter and elsewhere. He's responsible for all of the tweets pinned at the top under Trump's tweets and other well known republicans.

Ethereum is a illuminati coin for them to have control over everyone. It gives them more control than Fiat money does.

Predictions:

LTC will overtake Ripple's volume and ETC's market cap.

Which type of tea leaves do you use?

The only reason Litecoin reached that agreement so quick is because Litecoin is centralized.

The fact that Bitcoin is so hard to change is a feature.

Summerfags will struggle with this.

Oh and dont get me started on Proof of Vitalik coin.

Well as long as you can dump your shitcoin of choice and buy more BTC it's all good.

I want to believe