Should I sell my ETH right now, before it fall even more?

Should I sell my ETH right now, before it fall even more?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethereum-wallet.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=LuEk3d-R9ds&feature=youtu.be&t=33s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sell half, keep half. Spread around your risk a little bit.

it does not matter what you do desu, if you was to sell you'd only sell a small fraction anyway which could potentially bring you more profit now
I like to daytrade a bit just to increase my stack a little bit more

Depends, if you got in late and you're not looking for a long-term investment, I suggest you sell most of it. After the recent pump a correction is not unlikely (and I don't think that the recent dip was enough of a correction)

>a long-term investment
How long would you consider long-term?

ETH near 5% of ATH.

"ETH fell"

The candlesticks and overhype over Asian market entry all pointed to signs of dip, but now, looking at buyer vs seller volume, it seems like the buyer market is much larger than the seller.

Can a dip happen in the next couple days or should I just buy back in (I shorted at $184, expecing a dip and then the moon mission began at $187)?

I'm thinking it's a dip.

How do you respond to the buyer/seller volume as presented by

I'm holding till 2022.

Shelter it all in BTC until the storm passes.

I think you'd better leave right now
Before it fall any deeper
It's lookin' weaker and weaker
Somebody better show you out
Before you fall any deeper

>tfw never bought ethereum 3 months ago when you guys kept shilling it nonstop
ITS NOT FAIR

How much do you think it'll be worth then? honestly speaking.

I'm only holding for 1 year personally as that's aeons in technology time. There will be a technology far superior to ETH replacing it.

Strat for example already looks superior in every way.

> Fall even more
Bro it's like less than 5% off an all time high with significant upward pressure. Why would you sell? Maybe pocket some gains or diversify, but don't sell your whole pile.

It's because of my poor/newfag insecurity. I mean, I only spent like 50€, but all the benefits of previous days seems to disappear with this Ethereumgate...

because it's fake upward pressure, jesus

you think that fucking buy wall is real?

LOL the ETH shills thought the ching chongs were going to come save the day, instead they are dumping ETH and buying Ripple , this is hilarious

that's sad that a coin has to use fake upward pressure to pump and dump on it's buyers

seems illegal

>Strat for example already looks superior in every way.

How is STRAT superior in every way again?

>tfw watching btc and eth drop last week
>tfw getting account and credit card ready
>tfw waiting for eth to hit 130
>tfw almost there
>tfw go out that night and get robbed
>tfw no phone no wallet
>tfw come back days later and see ETH to ~230
>tfw no money now except credit card, and have to wait for another dip

Fucking god damnit

This. I did this sold 20 at 235$. Waiting for dip to buy more. Only buying with profits made from the sell and keeping the rest in my bank. Playing with house money now

sell

where will the ride end? 180?

kek ETH and BTC do this literally every 2 weeks or so.

You people are FUCKING RETARDED NEWFAGS OH MY FUCKING GOD

He's just memeing

nvm, TO TEH MOON

Sell ETH rn for GNT or tell me I told you so later

Every time.

Seriously dat bounce tho. Fuckin thicc

Don't sell eth, if anything buy the dip.

Sell high, buy low.

dip's over

>Seriously dat bounce tho

You mean dat dead cat bounce

>upward pressure
u wot? the chink hype is over, correction imminent

>the chink hype is over, correction imminent

Yep, and instead of buying ETH like everyone hoped, they dumped ETH and bought Ripple

*xby

Lol, what market are you looking at. Look at the buy vs sell walls, volumes, and candlesticks. We're gonna keep having minor recoveries after each previous sell wall is removed and we've got another $25 to $45 to go before we're over.

BUY LOW, SELL HIGH

I'd suggest selling while its above $215 and buying at $175. I started out with not many coin but built up compouding this way and now also trade on leverage. Lamboland, here I come!

Holy fucking shit. This is not a drill, I repeat not a drill.

ETHEREUM WALLETS HAVE BEEN HACKED. FUNDS LOST.

I'M NOT JOKING. SELL SELL SELL.

PROOF: ethereum-wallet.net

FUCKFUCKFUCK DO WE SELL NOW OR IS THE MARKET NOT GONNA GIVE A FUCK?

Bittrex don't allow me to sell right now... Why do this always happen in the worst moment?

SSSSSEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Sold all eth. Run the fuck out before it dips.

another day, another online wallet hacked

Well, upon further inspection, the forum post referred to on the website is already 10 hours old, so the market had plenty of time to react, but it seems like nobody actually cares. Pic related is the Kraken chart for the last couple of hours (it's in EUR btw)

"""hacked"""

FUCK SELL. HAVE YOU NOT SEEN LINK RELATED?.

ethereum-wallet.net/

you should have sold @ 0.10

now you can hold your bags on the way down

>ethereum-wallet.net
Could I claim something if I bought in Bittrex?

FUCKING* SELL

FUCK I'M TOO LATE FOR THE DIP FFFUUUAAAARRRK!!!

I'm not gonna sell my long-term investmens for this shit, I got in at 91. Even if it's going to crash, it's gonna go back up in the long run... r-right? RIGHT?

Bought my 5 for €50 a year ago. Sold all at €210 a coin will buy buck at €186 tommorow

Yes, but you could have had 9% more eth for the same amount of fiat if you sold the peak and moved ETH To BTC. ETH is a purely speculative & extremely volatile market.

If you don't care about that, then just hold until ETH hits $500. Afterwards you might be able to afford a Prius, but definitely no Lambo.

i'm scared too hodl me Veeky Forums

>bought at 230 because I thought it was going to break the sell walls and hit 250
>sold at 210 because it looked like it was crashing

help pls

Use technical indicators and learn to buy weakness and sell strength rather than the other way around.

Talk about being clueless... Regardless, the correction is coming later this week, after that its game on. Cya

I bought at 217, HODLing because I'm smart/dumb and love to gain/waste money

I do care about that, but I'm not autistic enough to go into arbitrage just yet. Especially since BTC seemed to be quite volatile in the last couple days.
If I'll ever get me a car, it will be a Fiat to be honest, it reminds me of cashing out.

>ETH is a purely speculative & extremely volatile market
As opposed to?

Not trying to be mean, but it was really obviously a bubble based on CN speculation and BAT ICO. ICOs are going to keep pumping ETH on the regular until people get wise to the whales and stop trying. People don't understand what's going on in China either and just assume that they can dump their RMB into Crypto when capital flight is being cracked down on and there's no new blood.

When mania hits, that's when you sell the fuck out.

BTC has real-world uses. DAPPs are speculation until Kik deploys their token backed by the public chain. ETH buyers have been in full-on mania these past few days due to ICOs & BTC's political issues.

But sure, keep memeing and losing potential gains because cryptos are "all speculation".

Jesus f christ, i'd really like to see the size of your neurons

poloniex is preventing deposits. will not show address.

How to predict how low it will go so i could by the dip?

Set buys to 0.076~0.080. That's the high-end of where it settled last time.

I set a buy order at 200, will it dip that low?

DAILY REMINDER THAT ETH is for HODLing NOT shorting.

"After we switched web hosts, our new root password provided by them was somehow compromised in the process. Auth logs show that the attacker originated from the Netherlands, and logged into the root account."

By that point, the hacker had taken the majority of the ETH to this address: etherscan.io/address/0xef9e06ee6c6adde29237e55a20e6743c92575ebe

Yup thats a given.

>these past few days
C O P E
O
P
E

>C O P E
>O
>P
>E

user, you can feel free to hold your bags, but I sold my ETH @ 0.095 the moment it was clear a bubble was forming. See you @ 0.075 when I buy more.

glad I sold when it was at 230

not yet glad if I made the right decision to put it all in LTC.. lol

For the first time ever trading eth I finally timed this one right and sold at the top. Just gotta set some orders to get back on the rocket in case it decides to take off while I'm asleep.

Unlikely. Take offs have been postponed for now.

not a bad decision honestly

XRP, LTC,DGB, SC are the big ones for now

How many block confirmations does bittrex need to credit ETH god damn...

stfu you mongloid, you have no idea how to read charts

72+, about 30ish before it shows up on your page and 72 after

I bought in to LTC at $29.

it's now at $27.69 (fluctuating)

I'm hoping it will break the $30 point and stay above it this month.

Screencapped

>tfw have been holding for a few months now and its only the beginning
Daytrading is bad for your health, enjoy your sclerosis

>exposing root password to the internet
>not using a keypair
>not whitelisting IPs
>not even blacklisting VPN countries

jesus fucking christ

i got some bad news for you: check out the ltc/btc week chart

that can easily change as btc rises to $2500+

>could not even recover
>rises

keep them eth
youtube.com/watch?v=LuEk3d-R9ds&feature=youtu.be&t=33s

Litecoin just took off a month ago after years of being low.
We can't truly judge it just yet.

It's worth much more than 99% of these altcoins and will rise.

Is there any upcoming news on the horizon for ETH? Any conferences or new alliance members?

>tfw hodling is too stressful for me

I wouldn't even touch day trading. I'm not cut out for this, I'm a weak hand fuck. Sold my ETH for 17% gains.

Yes, more members in a few weeks hopefully. 86 total now but had 250 apply to join or something close to that. Takes time. Xrp news on Ethereum was positive today.