This thing is about to rise somewhere around 20% in the next 5 hours according to all meme triangles on ETHBTC, ETHEUR...

This thing is about to rise somewhere around 20% in the next 5 hours according to all meme triangles on ETHBTC, ETHEUR, ETHUSD and ETHCNY.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE.

Get in here Veeky Forums

Again, and I've said this before, Meme Triangles means the price will shoot violently up OR down depending on which way it breaks out.

It's already too late for me.

I bought in at 140€ / $157 and only for 3k €.

Kill me

It already had a MASSIVE pump this week. If anything it's going to fall 20%.

There's a statistical reason it's called a "bullish continuation pattern" right now.

In any case, just open your position at the tip?

That "pump" was an entire crypto rebounce after a long holiday weekend being crippled by no incoming fiat.

This. Veeky Forums needs to realized when meme triangles form and the price stabilizes the market comes to one of two conclusions.
1.This is the lowest the price will be for a long time BUY BUY BUY
2.This is the highest the price will be for a long time SELL SELL SELL

Reporting! Men, strap the fuck in!! Gooks are a go! nips are a go! chinks are a go! WE ARE CLEARED TO MAKE THE RUN, LET'S FUCKING DO THIS

I realise this. But have you seen the new volume on OKcoin and Huobi trading at a much higher price?

LOL, ETH being dumped by the chinks and nips in favor of XRP. time for a reality check.

I have 1.844 ETH

should I dump it / convert it to BTC?

Fuck no. HOLD them.

ETH can only go up long-term. And you can always convert them to Bitcoins at a later point. Bitcoin's always going to be valuable.

I'm looking at coinmarketcap and it is not inspiring a whole lot of confidence senpai

ok thanks friend. My hands were feeling week but I will hold tight.

dump ETH for LTC
>lower price $30 (atm)
>most likely to rise to $40-60 by July
>make 40%-100% profit in a month

You're welcome. You'll probably know this, but anyway: Put them in a cold storage that has no internet access.

it's not bullish in the slightest.

I converted 20 of my 92 ETH to waves, sia, dgb, just yesterday what the fuck

>he didn't hold
>doubting ETH

come on man get it together

It tends to go up after 8 PM (US Eastern time). During the day it does nothing.

Should I just suck it up and buy a Ledger Nano S, or can I achieve the same via paper and pen?

Crash and Burn, hope is the killer of profit.

See now what did I tell you here? : You moron.