GNT and Dash buy now or regret life

Ok. So you guys are always pumping these shit coins and I won't lie I've been fooled a few times. But I've also gotten some good tips from time to time.

Buy GOLEM and DASH right now. These are real coins and this is the calm before a rocket on two good actually usable platforms.

This tip is coming to me from a valuable close source and has nothing to do with golem being added to coinbase either.

Strap in or get left in the dust.

I literally just cleared out all my wallets for this.

GNT yes
DASH no

I lost 55 units of Golem yesterday by fucking up a transaction on Brittex. Fuck me. Feels bad.
I forgot to sell the fucker. But nope I went to transfer it. Now it's gone. Always double check. Lesson learned.

I was thinking this thread was going to be different until I read
>This tip is coming to me from a valuable close source

I'm interested in GNT though

As long as you drop GNT after Brass Golem, because that's going to be it's peak forever

GNT seems interesting but never understood the point of Dash.

Isn't it basically a bitcoin copy & paste? Why is it even so high compared to dogecoin or something. Is it because it has a nice website?

You're right and wrong Dash will see an uptrend today, the most I put in GNT thats the real rocket.

Anyway just wanted to pass on a couple of sure fires for the day.

Enjoy

Someone's onto something....

And look at them big green candlesticks go :) 24 hr just now hit.

Get in now while we take off and enjoy the profs

Ether is tanking now too... coincidence, idk. But I did clear my ether at 230 to get into GNT

Thanks Moonman

24 hour high again I'm less than 1 min. More green candlesticks. Gonna be a fun ride today guys!

Probably pulling out at .0003

Dash is fucking shit.

Absolute garbage that has been extremely over-hyped.

With Dash all you're buying into is a marketing team. There's nothing special there.

ITS MOONING FUCK BUY THE DIP NOW

Dash is a huge marketing campaign and an excellent one. Beyond that it's absolutely useless.

It was designed for faster transactions, something ripple and PIVX and countless other coins all do now. The one thing it had going for it once has become completely standard and it's got nothing left to stand on but a marketing team.

Im in at 19500 , lets see how this scam goes

I bought more at 19650.

I'm not concerned about dash as much.

GNT train a moving

Is this a coin to ride? Or just hold? I know brass golem is coming out within 2 weeks

Its popped up on some of my signals and I'm seeing some discord discussion, I think you should ride the whales and ditch though.

i think i may long haul for coin base and brass golem coming out.

its at 22000 now was I wrong boys?! WEMOVING GET IN NOW WE MOONING!

lets go boys, i was the goy who made the thread last night. Woke up and we look to be business! Hope we can break 25k sats today m8s.

we can in hours if people look at the uptick and hodl