Undervalued Crypto Thread.

I'll start: UBQ

Other urls found in this thread:

plutus.it/
espers.io/
bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the main deal with ubq I got $2500 looking into dump for a long hold

With that I'd say go for UBQ or STRAT, probably STRAT. I'm also looking at this new coin being developed by the co-founder of Mozilla called Basic Attention Token (BAT) which launched an ICO a few hours ago. Ubq idea is similar ti ethereum but more user friendly. Go look at the website.

Already ahead of you, got in strat @1$

ETH

EDG

>Undervalued Crypto
no such thing

Siacoin

Undervalued, not overvalued

300 by eoy baby

syscoin...

SCHMOONCOIN™ for the best goyim™

ANT

get the fuck out of here.
Interesting for sure

XBY

BlockNet (BLOCK)

Youre welcome.

this

Agoras.
Its about to get pumped

Am I alone in LTC? Got about $25k in it since coinbase adoption announcement.

1 dollar when

Yep even after a 3 times rise it's still for sure undervalued. Wish I put more in it last week.

Also yesterday someone was trying to FUD the shit out of it saying it was about to dump and now it's up 50%.

My undervalued pick is Pluton (PLU)

plutus.it/

Sia, incredibly undervalued. Having some technical issues on Polo so it's a good time to buy as well, it's only going to up from now

Maybe in a year.

It's rare for a coin to gain this much popularity before it's tech is out. This is like getting in on BTC before it hit big time.

Limited supply of the coins. No new coins being put into circulation. Think about what that means.

i'll never buy sia again. it's been 10 days since my coins are lost in their shitty transactions. worthless piece of shit coin.

that's what I said though
yassss

Been HODLING since before it even reached $2. Feels good man. This shit is going to be $200+ by the time the Dex is released with the improved UI.

How exactly are you assigning "value" to something that is intangible and has no value such as a shitcoin?

What formula are you using?

Coin market cap divided by coin circulating supply.

Xaur, check the charts

Shhh, keep my precious away from these freaks.

Noperino, you are not alone

Ltc is solid and boring and useful.
Most of Veeky Forums isn't interested in coins they can reliably hold for longer than a week

Yeah, it really is pretty boring. But that is what I expected and it's why I invested.. I do believe there might be some pretty turbulent mooning once the wider exchange adoption happens / if BTC shits the bed.

ARK

Esper

espers.io/

Priced at 4 satoshi now on novaexchange, if you are willing to wait couple of month, this will do what XVG does. From 4 sat to 60 sat.

ARK defo, can easily reach 50 dollars a coin in a couple years if the tech is complete by then. Defo top 5 crypto in development

I feel like omni will hit 1 btc price by the end of the year or in one year
But that's just me

Where can i get XBY at?

Yobit

BitBay desu. Smooth, comfy rise, not victim to many pump and dumps like some of these coins.

check out the Slack: bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

What does the ark token do?

Like the coin itself. Will it be a universal currency amongst the coins in the ecosystem or will it be used as a gas?

EDG for sure, just over two months old now, it will explode when they get past U.S gambling laws.

looking at BLOCK now, and ive been jonesing to get a lot of PLU. STATUS is coming up too.

ETC is a sleeping giant

Yes once bridging tech is developed, it should be able to be used as a universal coin

Where can i buy BLOCK?

ECG

use coinmarketcap to find out what exchanges offer a coin. youre a big boy i know you can do it.

BitBay

SIA

sitting on 72k

looking for mad max gainz in a year or two.

Golem

SHIFT

Heavily agree with this, but also sitting at 100% profits from just 2 days ago.

I don't think PLU has been pushing to get on bigger exchanges until further along so it's not a bad time to get in. Market cap for what it's aiming to do seems severely undervalued.

holy moly thank you for this.

I've been watching this coin for a while, but did the mistake of not getting in earlier. Do you think it's good to buy now? Or I should wait for a dip?

what about ripple? worth to invest in?

I only got $100 to invest this month.

what coins do I do Veeky Forums?

DGB seems to be headed for a dip pretty soon.
I think it's worth checking out.

XAUR is really cheap right now.

Buy now.

This is literally Iron Hands: The Coin. Absolutely nobody is selling because everyone knows once people catch on to it the coin's super low supply will ensure it blasts off into an entire new fucking galaxy far out of sight from planet earth.

Thanks user I'll keep my eye out

Anyone get in on XAUR today? It's looking low, could be good for a quick rise.

this

this x1000000 nxs is going to be god tier

Blame it on Polo for having shitty problems not Sia.

Ark is without a doubt the best undervalues coin on this thread.

ignorant fuck, poloscam fucked up the wallet, they fucked up so bad that they had to call the siacoin guys to get it fixed. I'm guessing they are stalling because there was a load of people that made a lot when the price spiked but most could not get their coins or sell them and now the price is down to 300sats.
Thanks to that lots of people enter SC on bittrex and it will probably go up as soon as they stop cucking all of you