The Bitcoin train over

The Bitcoin train over.

I am a professional investor working in institutional asset management and is in the current process of raising my own hedge funds. Many hedge funds have pilled into Bitcoin because of Raoul Pal, a Famous trade who sells a $2k a month newsletter to hedge funds. He is telling his clients to sell.

There is going to be a flood of smart money getting out over the next few weeks, just giving you all a heads up.

I can post bits of his report if there are interests

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/a-recession-is-coming-so-hide-in-gold-says-influential-investor-raoul-pal-2016-10-14
google.com/search?q=hedge fund manager underperformance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LTC/Litecoin is everything bitcoin should be..

Thanks mister Hedge fund.

And please post, additional info. I assume the funds are going long on metals?

>jews trying to FUD all over our face

nice try schlomo but these hands arent budging

Post newsletter.

>implying 10x more money won't come pouring back in days if not hours after whatever you are claiming happens
nocoiners getting desperate

>institutional asset management
>own hedge funds
>uses word "killer app"
>mfw
>nice shilling ETH fag

Post the entire article

Give me a minute, I need to crop out my personal info that is embedded in the PDF.

Thx mate, the more information the better. I suspect it will be a turbulent summer.

Looks legit.

Yeah please post it thanks.

I'm all in ETH anyway, I wouldn't touch BTC with a ten foot pole. It's a shitty old dinosaur to me and there are far faster options for transferring my currency.

I've cropped out the important sections only

who cares about what crusty boomer investors think?

how much you wanna bet this faggot didn't sell a single one and is just doubling down on the dip

This desu

These gurus are all the same. They made a lot of money taking advantage of a trend or in his case i believe subprime and think it makes them seers. Usually all these guys catch lighting in a bottle and fizzle out.

The consistent guys use a combo of fundamental and technical analysis. What is his technical case on bitcoin?

While I agree Bitcoin is not the ONE. The ONE will be sanctioned by the powers that be but bitcoin will be closing in on 5k by end of year.

Top callers always get smoked.

Anyone who doesn't have their head up their ass can see that this thing is going to crash soon.

Thx Mister Hedge. I appreciate it.

>raoul pal
pajeet pls go

Hey guys some guy named (((paul))) said to sell all ur cryptos

>Smart contracts
>Without a public ledger

Bitcoin isn't the one, he's right. But way off on everything else.

WAIT!!!

You just said ETH is finished.

Now BTC is finished.

So what THE FUCK do I do?

I hold both in large amounts. (300k$ in ETH, 100k$ in BTC) WAHT DO I FUCKING DO?

all in POSW. duh.

I honestly think the person who wrote this is an idiot.

>HURR DURR DA TING IZ, WUT IF DEY ALLOW DA TOTAL NUMBA OF COINS TA EXPANDZ???

That's what's been happening with USD ever since JFK got his head blown off. He's literally talking about fiat

>sold all his bitcoin
>still believes in blockchain
I wonder where that money has moved to...

Just give me your coins if your hands are weak enough that some screenshots posted on Veeky Forums are enough to influence your decision-making.

>I'm all in ETH anyway, I wouldn't touch BTC with a ten foot pole. It's a shitty old dinosaur to me and there are far faster options for transferring my currency.

"It's faster so it should be worth more!"

Such an autistic way of looking at value.

>all in ETH

Lmao what a fucking faggot. Kids who have only been in crypto a couple of months shitting on bitcoin and putting money in complete shitcoins. I can't wait until you and the faggots like you get completely washed out

Thanks a ton for this; anywhere to get this guy's newsletter consistently? I want to learn about trading outside crypto

Post your address if you want a tip (will be in a few days, I moved to fiat an hour ago)

This is either a person who has no idea what makes BTC so favorable even with all of it's current problems or he was just paid by some jews to write this.

It doesn't matter what the ANONS in /biz think. But what the Big boys are going to do from this point on. Thus Sell, buy back at the bottom and diversify.

looking for weak hands, the post

>Point 1: There's nothing stopping the Bitcoin developers from changing Bitcoin, which means it is not an irrefutable store of value.
>Point 3: Bitcoin is languishing in the face of other competitor coins and private blockchains.

Bitcoin can improve itself.

No mention of the fact that usage of Bitcoin is expanding? You can actually buy stuff with Bitcoin. That gives it a pretty big advantage over other coins.

Is there someone who's been keeping track of all this FUD for the past year? Pls screencap this gem and add to your collection. I'm thinking of starting my own at this point.

I agree, let them pull out. more coins to grab.

DGB is the future.

Not without paying 2k/month. Real vision gives you some of his reports for 300-400/year

My burner email is [email protected]

Cool, I'll hit you up when home tonight, thanks again
Stupid anons in this thread trying to argue down his opinions rather than use it as an indicator of sentiment as suggested

>Cayman Islands

Wish I was rich enough to dodge taxes...

Nice try shekelberg but my hands are steel

He is pretty well know in hedge fund circles, w/e enjoy being a pleb

b-but he's (((earned))) lots of money, sell all ur cryptos

nocoiner

>I have made 7.5 times my investment!

does this mean i should sell all my alts

can i get a quick rundown on POSW

Ever think if he was so good he would not need to write a newsletter?

I know right? These morons think it's so much kek

He probably had tens of millions of dollars worth of bitcoins.

>he thinks some American snowflake speculator is going to have any sway on Bitcoin whatsoever.

Read up on some statistics and fundamentals. Countries in East Asia have the biggest stake in Bitcoin and crypto as a whole by a long shot, and theyre still continuing to pour money into it. They have entirely different reasons for getting into crypto compared to westerners, and theyre not dropping it any time soon.

Plus Japan a few days ago just announced 100,000+ stores including airlines and major retailors will be accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment. So much for this idiots ingenious speculation.

is BTC going to become instant ? Why would they take it at 100,000 stores if it takes fucking ages to process ?

Oh and Bitcoin is adopting SegWit on August 1st. So all this talk of how slow it is and how high the fees are will finally come to an end. It will have all the efficiency of LiteCoin, with none of the scammy marketing.

Glad you asked.

See here
>Tl;dr: Segwit is coming on August 1st.

>uses "exponentially" when he means to say "quadratically"

This is the guy in charge of millions of investor's money?

>I'm not trading it. I've held it for several years now. I am more interested in blockchain not bitcoin.

So which shitcoin does he pump those 10s of millions into?

Well he's in charge of a billion of his own money...

Bankster fag pushing their agenda to drop btc for shekels or gold/silver.

Bitbean of course!

Let's boycot Ripple then
fuck ripple, bankers aren't getting more of my money

Segwit and eventually the lightning network which processes transactions instantly.

Also there's rootstock which adds smartcontract functionality to Bitcoin.

I will never buy (((ripple)))

...me neither.

Thanks based jew!
Just sold all my bitcoin!
going to be so fun watching these coinfags baghold...

I sold mine yesterday. After seeing my stack drop 10k last weekend I realized something bad is coming. Better to not risk it right now and have my gains locked in.

yes...
bitcoin is over....
anyone that is not poojeet can see this....
fucking coiners... how will they ever forgive themselves when they lose all their money?

They can use the money they have left over to buy one of these.

How can I possibly trust anyone on Veeky Forums who uses ellipsis?

Hedge funds have in general been doing a real poor job at managing people's money the past few years. Many large hedge funds have gone under recently as well.

Fuck off

Another fag that joins the nocoiner list along with Mike Hearn and co.

That's not true though, miners are still voting against it, and voting in favour of segwit has never been more than 30%

the requirement to activate segwit was lowered from 95% to 80%

>google raoul pal
>4th result is this article: marketwatch.com/story/a-recession-is-coming-so-hide-in-gold-says-influential-investor-raoul-pal-2016-10-14
>last october, he predicted the dollar would be stronger against the euro
>EUR/USD went the exact opposite way
>predicted gold would go higher
>gold is still down from October 2016 levels
>predicted a recession just before Trump win
>markets rallied
In other words, no matter how rich you are you're just a moron persuading bigger morons.

True, but that still doesn't mean he's wrong about Bitcoin. The price is inflated and it's more likely to crash then keep growing at the rate it has been.

For some reason this makes me want it to succeed even more. The peoples coin, made with good intentions and a dream. FUCK OF BANKERS

And I am a no coiner

Sorry I did not mean you OP, I mean the FED and the endless money printing etc

I can't believe people pay thousands for this. Maybe he made a few good calls in the past, but this document doesn't seem like it's worth $24k a year. Hell, he even contradicts himself a few times. Does he actually understand how blockchains and cryptocurrency works?

I think I'm more upset by the low-feeling reading level of the document. Unless English isn't his first language; I feel like this was written at the middle school level. Maybe that's the real secret; rich people have plenty of idiots too.

Index funds, index funds, index funds, oh and index funds.

>Raoul Pal

Basic psychology: everything anyone does must be justified; it doesn't matter if those justifications are real or imaginary.

Basic economics: if you make a living professing your economic opinions, you better make sure you spin those opinions in such a way that they appear logical.

The psychological upside for finance advisors that people by and large tend to forget the misses and remember the hits.

My favorite current FUDster and weak handed idiot is Marc DeMesel. Last week it was omg, sell crypto to 10%, now he's waffling over 45%.

I think the real problem with these old school guys is that they've thought about little else than these markets for the last 5 years and can barely understand what is happening through the lens of the shock trauma of bitcoin crashes in its early years.

>marketwatch.com/story/a-recession-is-coming-so-hide-in-gold-says-influential-investor-raoul-pal-2016-10-14

Scared people are easy marks for these guys. Literally brilliant scam, write a shitty report and get desperate people to pay nearly unlimited amounts for "qualified" help.

/thread

OP congrats on being the daily doomsday predictor.

I'll be sure to have a chuckle about this when BTC is at 5k by the end of the summer.

Its been proven that hedge fund managers are by and large a bad deal for investors

It doesn't mean they will ever go away. People pay a huge premium for peace of mind that eventually turns out to be stock in false confidence

google.com/search?q=hedge fund manager underperformance

This. He got lucky seeing a trend and having access to money to capitalize.

He likely a 1 hit wonder whos opinion matters little.

Most people don't even know that hedge funds don't make much money anymore even for the people working for them. 90% of the positions they have are shitty retail traders they have to manage by sitting at a computer all day, and 10% is them actually trading for themselves.
I heard it's like 300k. Being a hedge manager these days is pretty shitty.

>I am a professional investor

Did you think this bolstered your argument? This actually means you DON'T know what you're talking about.

lol bitcoin has the best devs and most devs.
Its facing problems other networks can only dream about being so lucky as to face.
When ethereum is as big as bitcoin its gonna be several times slower and more expensive...
Bitcoin will resolve its issues in the coming months.

>you can be smart money for the low cost of $2,000/mo by reading a newsletter

someone should add this to the bitcoin obituary site, it almost reads like a redux of mike hearn's farewell letter from Jan 2016.

>The peoples coin
Just you wait until the righteous fervor of UASF.

Gartman on the 26th of may also talked about bitcoin in his morning news rag.

Btc might be overdone. But it's surely not out. Old people will not realize this.

he is right sell btc buy dgb

Do you REALLY think this guy knows anything?

>Where's da bitcoin killer app? I don't see the bitcoin killer app anywhere. I was promised the bitcoin killer app, other technologies have the killer app but bitcoin still doesn't have the killer app.

yeah he sounds like my boss does when he hosts meetings. I half expected him to start talking about synergy.

I figure the price will go down, for everything, eventually, because, and because it went down it went up as well. By the way, this is just how I feel.
Can I have all the money now?

Bitcoins price is nowhere near close to inflated. Asia is going balls deep into BTC and more countries, especially impoverished ones, are soon to follow.

This is what most americans don't seem to understand.
This is a truly global market, the usual "rules" don't apply anymore