This man kills the commies

>this man kills the commies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY
youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is he?

You'll hear more about him, he goes by the name of Peterson and believes in Jungian woo

Heard him on Joe Rogan. Very interesting dude

This guitar kills the fascists.

Jordan Peterson. Hes the one man in college humanities that is fighting against the SJW shit that has taken over it.

This is the video that got me interested him

youtube.com/watch?v=MLp7vWB0TeY

need more like him. His tale of the gulags was very insightful.

The spokesfrog

He's an avatar of KEK.

>nazee concentration camps
>Auschwitz
>dehumanization
What a cuck. To the trash it goes.

fricken epic bro!

faggot or bait, either way kys

dr. peterson is based

Thanks! Nice pic. You're looking good.

I'm listening. So far he's only said platitudes, personal opinions and autobiographical anecdotes.

no he hasnt. You clearly are just butthurt because he dare called the nazis violent animals.

Symbolism is not woo. It's a great way to understand a culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnEFt20qe0o

He's so firing one cliche after another.

>nuclear weapons
*sobs*
>nazees
*tears*
>auschwitz
*applause* *orgasm*

He's so fake, listen to that affected, sobbing voice... Who buys into this shit?

hes an emotional person, doesnt put on a veneer of false stoicism to impress losers online

no, you were clearly triggered because he used an example of nazis being evil which goes against your edgy faggot views.

Lol fan boys!

Lol not an argument stormfag!

good argument

H-he's an emotional person... ;_;

What a joke. He's pure theatrics and storytelling.

he believes objective evil exists

unlucky stormfaggots u chose the wrong cunt to be ur intellectual mascot

HE'S STILL TALKING ABOUT NAZEES!

BWAHAHAHAHA

What was the theme of the lecture again? I'm literally keking here.

There's academia for you.

except we've already established that stormfags hate him you retard.

Dude wheres my argument dot jpg

Not every video needs to be a robotic voiced autist, have you forgotten what actual people are like?

He clearly lost the thread.

>What were we talking about again...? Ah fuck it lets just make this about the nazees. Oh the horror!

Nice recommendation faggots, next time want to hear a sobbing holocaust story I'll watch some of his lectures. So based.

>he believes objective evil exists

Stop spamming this meme, he's never fucking said anything of the sort in the sense that you mean.

Pretty much the most based intellectual currently alive.

>Commies trying to centrally plan memes to compete in the free meme market

Typical.

>this meme professor again

Stop trying to force this guy, it won't work. He only looks reasonable because his most well-known moment is arguing with raving SJWs. And no, I don't care that he has a PhD, none of you faggots cared about credentials when you were raving against "the liberal academia".

>Symbolism is not woo. It's a great way to understand a culture.
Jung is absolutely woo. You can like Peterson and dislike the woo

This Machine kills commies

This rice farmer kills yanks

Listening to him talk with Harris is really activating my almonds.

It like Harris is short circuiting in real time because he's so grounded his thought process in scientific materialism that any subversive school of thought it difficult to grapple with, specifically phenomenology.

The advantage Peterson has over Harris is that Peterson fully understands the truths found in scientific materialism and found them wanting, and by delineating the concept of truth into a tiered structure is the only seasonable way to driving moral actions.

I think Harris seriously has some form of autism because he can't escape this mental trap he's placed himself in, while Jordan has seen the trap for what it is and actively worked with/around it for some years now.

This chemical fucks up generations of Vietnamese mole people.