How much $$$ do I need to get a wife like this?

How much $$$ do I need to get a wife like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/_jessicadavies
instagram.com/_jessdavies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

500$

>tfw she will never love you regardless of how wealthy you are

none. just Study PUA.

HEIGHT FACE FRAME

all of it. after a certain point, super hot chicks that aren't diseased drug whores do have a level of physical standards they will uphold.

>Do I fuck that 400 pound new money neckbeard with 20 million dollars, or do I fuck that old money Chad who's family owns a fuckin empire in assets.

Pay prostitutes and die of HIV, user.

p.s. stop posting this stupid fucking thread every goddamn day.

What's her name?

twitter.com/_jessicadavies

instagram.com/_jessdavies/

What a godess

Kek

Don't do this. An ugly obnoxious dude should know his place and realize they disgust women.

>t. Carousel rider

She's pretty but looks like she spends wayy too much time on twitter, facebook, instagram etc

Nope. The chad with an old money family that has an empire in real estate assets. 6'2" 230" 13% BF.

Are you the chink dude who yanks his girlfriend away from me when I just walk past them because I smiled at her one time and she got all lusty.

Real estate assets are overrated.

Liquitity is where it's at.

real estate is the easiest way to the top 20% for those starting at the very bottom.

This guy is obviously attractive, but coupled with his slight strabism it makes him look a bit retarded.

Larping this hard
Some more information is needed please

Buy a triplex, live in one, use rent from the other two to pay off mortgage, live rent free. Move into house or new triplex, after you own the property. Keep collecting rent on the first property forever. Consider buying commercial property or apartments once you have a place to stay and a passive income. Pray you butt plugs protect you from getting shafted on property tax.

350-600 bitcoin

Oh look it's this thread again...

>tfw made it
somehow i dont think it would be enough though