COUNTDOWN TO 1000 SATS

COUNTDOWN TO 1000 SATS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4
youtube.com/watch?v=fBdat4QeEr8
youtube.com/watch?v=uhG-vLZrb-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude, I was watching as the 900 SAT (120BTC) sell wall get instantly blown out. This shit is going to the moon.

Coming in a couple days. Need to put a handle on this cup first. I'm thinking we will get closer to 1.3k sats before it starts losing steam.

>DGB
>ever losing steam
It will be $1 by year end. Screencap this.

>mfw the non-believers witness the ascent to 50 cents by the end of summer

>got only 10k DGB

will I make it?

400 BTC increase in volume in the last few hours!!

And to think I almost sold all my DGB for LTC

It's getting dumped now. Time yo get out.

>Tfw sold at 885 because I expected it to hit resistance and rebound
Curse these shaky hands

Retard alert

Sell wall to 1000 keeps getting larger, ITS GONNA CRASH AGAIN, GET OUT GET OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=TPfa5VuTVN4

When you come to it
and you cant go do it
you cant knock it down
you know that you found
THE WALL (WHAT) THE WALL THE WALL

Got out at 935 have fun bagholders :')

Retard alert

You retards have to realize that this thing will be well over 1000 sats and heading to 2000 on June 8th.

No proof as to why it's being dumped, it's just being dumped right?
It's not like it has been following the same pattern the past few days seeing massive increases and then calming down? Even if it does dip now, it will go back higher following the same pattern.
Looks like it's already back to 930. I hope you regret your sell you weak handed pussy.

>tfw bought in today at 700 sats or so and sold at 850 sats

NNIKQQAS I SHUD HAVE HODLDDED

Look at these buys, holy shit. Somebody definitely knows something we do not.

over 930 within 1 minute of you posting this. Only retards aren't HODL DGB right now.

Should I buy more now?

Yes near an all time high what could possibly go wrong

get a load of no-coins here.

yes

DO EET FAGGOT

it'll be over 1k by tonight, maybe 1,500

I wouldn't, dgb has tried to break 1000 sats so many times and it keeps failing.

Considering the massive buys at 930, I think it's a fair entry point for what's next.

It has a couple nasty sell walls coming up but it has been blowing shit out all day.

you think that sell wall at 1k is real? lol

>so many times
What? Once before? This is the second time it has risen this high.
There's really nothing supporting a major crash happening near 1k. Sell walls have been continuously removed the past few days to ramp up the price and then keep it at a steady level.

Very tough sell walls. Hopefully those will get pulled and we can continue upward.

Come on satan, the only bad sell wall is the one at about 170 BTC around 970 sats. The rest will vanish like they have been.

I think we all know what happens next.

>So many times
>A single time @ ATH

Pick one you fucking goy

JUST

Sell now, the technology behind this coin doesn't even work you mongs. The devs are autistic too.

>30k dgb
I hate myself for selling half of it at 650 sat

kek at that id

I had 150k and sold 100k at 650 3 days ago literally hours before this bull rally

youtube.com/watch?v=fBdat4QeEr8

new thread theme song.

Only retards or whales are selling right now.

Any opinions on Ripple? Big rally today, I might reinvest my earnings from DGB into that. Bought in at 500 Satoshi and sold twice at 750 and 850, not too bad if I say so myself.

Not sure about DGBs future - the hype for the supposed "win" at the conference on the 10th is pushing prices up massively but I don't expect an immature coin like it to win. I bet prices will crash either just before or during that conference.

ye of little faith, repent

>sell wall get instantly blown out
so the whale finally cancelled the order so the price moves?

Even if it loses the contest, I cant see it crashing. It will dro to 700 sats at worst, only to rise again

I margin bought XRP with my DGB gains

That 1k sell wall is the stratosphere, we're going straight through it.

STR* not XRP my bad. Should ave gone with XRP though.

Congrats to the new bagholders, this baby is going down.

Lol ok look at the chart and tell me who the retard is now.

kekd

i got in at 660. there's life in this yet, but a hurdle approaches with the competition. what if they lose? what if nothing fruitful comes of it?

You guys are still retards.
This is what happens when you never look at a coin's history and you just day trade like an idiot.
Only looking at the 5min chart doesn't work. Sell/buy orders and history are just as important as all of the charts.

it's pretty normal for coins to swing by 5% in minutes. DGB's overall trajectory is heading for 10 cents, possibly within weeks at this point

>tell me who the retard is now.

You?

youtube.com/watch?v=uhG-vLZrb-g

mfw they fell for the PnD again.

sooo HODL? or wat?

HODL nigger.

it's up over a 100 sats from 3 hours ago.
we're not exactlly fuckedfucked

I've been on this train since 106 sats. Trust me I know how this works. The whales were accumulating at 500-700 sats, pumped to a little over 900 and sold. All the activity now is just the little guys buying and selling to one another.

Mate that already happened last ATH since that was a pump'n'dump too wasn't it? Why didn't you sell there?
If it was dumping then it would be at an 800 floor already I'm sure.
Why would you enter at 106, follow it all this way, and then sell off like a pussy once it starts getting close to the ATH? Have you not actually been following it and you just look at the price?
This coin is much more steady than most. Look at the price again. Over 1k BTC in buy orders on Polo. Tell me it's a dump.

Yeah I got fucked on the last ATH and sold around 880 and then bought back in because of retards like you constantly saying MUH 1000 SATS MUH 1 DOLLAR DGB. I think 800 will likely be the new "normal" but it isn't going to 1000 sats today.

Wow.
So you actually bought in early because of Veeky Forums hype, sold too early, bought in higher like a retard, got burned, and are now you did the exact same thing?
Also, if 800 is the new "normal" like you say, then that means it's following the pattern of increasing higher steadily each day. That means it's a good hold. Why did you sell?

SELLL SELLLL SELLLLLL

HODLLL HODLLLL HODLLLL

So I can trade on margin. I didn't realize loan rates were at .15%. It's basically free money. You amplify your profits by 300% pretty much. I also have just realized that it's going to hover a little below my sell point so I can go use my current profits to make more on margin and then roll that back in to DGB if things start looking up.

Howl, I mean HODL

This is as high as it's ever going to get, SELL
SELL
SELL

HODL THESE

SELLLL SELLLLL SELLLL AND BUY THE DIP!!

I am hodling hardlo

Sell and rebuy below 800.

>selling before 10 june

Literally what? Thats going to be the highest moon.
Do you people actually know anything about the shit you invest?

Iron Hands!!!

DIAMOND BALLZ!!!

consolidation before next leg up. no panic

I can't take anymore!
I'M SELLING AND BUYIN THE DIPPPP

oy voy, keep buying my Veeky Forumsness partners, I've almost finished unloading my sacks.

You gonna kill yourself when it hits $0.10 June 10?

t. larp carp

how many are we talking whale?
10? 20?

I keep placing and cancelling sell orders at 950, i dunno what to doooo

June 22nd

DGB really is the gift that keeps on giving. Selling my worthless ETH now and pick up on my losses by buying DGB. I'm done with ETH forever after this, ETC/STRAT are better anyway.

Should I buy DGB now and hold or wait until 800 sat and buy then?

>he thinks the coin is gonna go 5x in the next 9 days when it cant even break 1k

you poor poor soul

Former DGB bag holder here. Not gonna lie it's hilarious watching DGB crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let them get to $10

you can start calling me RICHard

Former DGB bag holder here. Not gonna lie it's hilarious watching DGB crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let them get to $555

who else holding

every one with balls not made of porridge

Hodling like never hodled before

Someone tell me what the fucking point is of all these alternative crypto currencies? Literally no one will use them to buy shit. It's just for rich people to pump the stock and the jump off to get even richer, isn't it?

Yes. I think it's funny people think that a currency that could double or halve in value over night could ever go mainstream.

ask yourself that same question in a year.

That's what people have been saying about bitcoins for years but very few people actually use them to buy legit products. Who the fuck wants to buy with a currency which can increase by 1000% in a couple of months?

It's time to visit Japan

HODL MY HAND U CUUCK

you really are this short sighted aren't you?

stay poor faggot