Altcoins

I've missed the train on pretty much all the altcoins

Which ones are worth investing in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BTCPrice_Live
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

XBY, DGB, XRP, GNT, REP, ETH

ARK
ANT
SIA

>which bags are you holding

XRP
GNT
DGB
ETH

>bags
DGB and XBY finna run to a dollar son

XBY
GNT
DGD
STRAT

Eth is dipping pretty hard, when do you think it will go back up?

STRAT - keeps climbing higher and higher and its pretty cyclical. I timed it twice and made an easy 20% return

RDD - active dev + chrome extension rollout

XAUR - literally backed by gold

DGB - lot of hype

later this week, just zoom out and see for yourself, the correction is only beginning

XRP, BITB and Verge. Maybe Stellar Lumens, not sure.

ETH
XMR
DGB
STRAT
GNT

>Which ones are worth investing in right now?

MOON.
So i can finally sell without loss.

GNT is still good for entry if you get in quick. shit is gonna moon. SC could also moon soon. DGB... if it breaks 1000 sats is going to go crazy. UBQ and STRAT are better longter buys with good gains... but not a good time to enter

POSW

>no mention of WAVES
One of the best longs in the game

>Included mne
DELETE THIS

>Down 80%
>Up 100%
>Thinking this is a good investment

ESPERS
STRAT
LTC
ETC
[spoiler]BCAP[/spoiler]

Whitecoin, dash, ETC

OP here:
Thanks everyone for the suggestions.

So far I'm very interested in GNT (Golem) and Siacoin. ReddCoin could be something good as well.

As for DGB, isn't it way too late already?

You're right they don't deserve to know.

DGB, sub 1000sat is a good buy.

I've got DGB and RDD and I think both are a risk and are >3 month holds.

nothing should be said until it hits another exchange dammit. It's like these faggots hate money.... Did you ever see Coca-Cola give away the recipe? No obviously not!

Don't believe the shills, there's only one golden ticket left

See this shit? Its moon because of this thread. Fucking delete! REEEEEEEEEEEE

waves
iota

This.
Intergalactic Quantum-proof Blockchain.

I'm all in on GNT, huge news and 60% gains guaranteed within the month, you cant fucking go wrong

Check this out - twitter.com/BTCPrice_Live

Source code provided...

so many retarded suggestions, true list is:
WAVES
STRAT
NXS
XEM

P O W E R H O U S E

>tfw just bought 45 waves at $2 because I'm poorfag

$100 or burst

Is MAID a good investment at all? Any time I bring it up here, nobody knows what it is.

DGB
RDD
SC
ETH

>eth is no longer an alt-coin

ARK
DGB

>buying a DGB peak

Jesus fucking christ guys no wonder your portfolios are so small.

why?

That is the #1 signal that it is a good investment. Good coins don't get shilled here, well because they are good. Look into what they are doing, I personally think it is very promising.

XAUR, it's backed by gold. Just like the US dollar used to be before fractional reserve banking. Dividends are paid out in gold when you mint them.

ANT, UBQ, REP, STRAT

Are the best ones right now for long-term. Maybe WAVES too.

Keep an eye on PIVX.

POSW. Some people call it a scam because they bought high and sold low, but it has a good price right now

SHIFT if you are willing to wait a month. It may do a STRAT and go straight to $10

Espers is on a fast track to an x50.

Posw is on a huge downtrend only the devs buying up their own coins kek

why

Don't be fucking lazy and do your research.

Wondering why it literally has no sell walls while keeping a volume of 150BTC daily?

calm down senpai, i will research but i like to see what angle the shills are pushing

XRM

This.

No one was talking about UBQ, bought some then it mooned and now everyone talks about it
No one was talking about Zcash, bought some, shoots up to $250 dollars, still no one talks about it

I honestly don't know about maidcoin, but I've heard people recommend it so look into it and make the call

Daily volume*

They are releasing their Phantom platform and focusing on marketing after that.

We are in a speculative marke, where news = pump in price.

thanks

Literally this. Everyone who is shitting on POSW is just mad they bought right before the whole crypto market rallied but it. Some week this month it will rally when everything else is stagnating and everyone will flip that they sold "scam" coin. If people actually take XBY seriously then why the fuck does POSW get such a bad rep idk.

This.

And Blocknet.

In my opinion, RDD looks like it might be fueling right now. There's a huge bid wall about 50 BTC thick at 45 sats, so I'm betting the price won't drop below that for a while. The buy walls are about typically as thick as other rocket launches, so it's possible. RDD hype is currently low so I don't expect to see massive increases, but I think a 10% gain over the next 18 hours could be likely. I bought in at 49 sats a little earlier just in case ;)

The bad sign is fluctuating volume, but other than that, that's a hell of a whale that seems to want to keep price from dropping.

XAUR