Rename this board /btc/

Every single thread is about memecoins. Is there ever any actual discussion on business and investments? Can't the memecoins be kept to a single thread?

just wait for the bubble to pop man, these faggots will fucking evaporate

ETH IS CRASHING AND ABOUT TO BREAK UNDER THE $200 WALL. NEW WALLS ARE HOLDING THE COIN FROM INCREASING IN PRICE! SELL NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE!

This is a containment board. Responsible adults don't browse lolicon paraphernalia forums.

If there were better opportunities, they would be discussed. But no there's just dropshitting

>Hey guys I invested in this energy company. Hope I can make 7% returns by next year. K see ya, going on a picnic with my wife's son.

keek

>Dropshipping general
>Robinhood general

There are other threads out there, you just have to be a filthy nocoiner to enjoy them

This. Biz was boring as shit before the crypto craze.

>/btc/
More like /eth/ faggot Fuck you BTC is a fucking altcoin now. ETH is king.

underrated

because memecoins have made hundreds of Veeky Forums users respectable amounts of money in extremely short time periods.

Go to bed grandpa

t. coping nocoiner

Business is about creating and getting value. For most people money is value. Crypto is clearly the highest return investment at the moment. If you're here to make money yet sneer at crypto, you're letting your emotions rule over you.

The rules of business are never static. 10 years ago some people clung to manual trades over algo. 20 years ago some people looked down at the internet craze. Disruptive stuff will happen. It's not comfortable, but comfy doesn't make you win. If you want comfy, you can get a wage job and contribute to your 401k and toil hard for 40 years and tell yourself there's nothing wrong with the colossal amount of debt piling up and with the decreased quality of your fellow countrymen, things will work because they have always worked... for the few decades pensions have been a thing.

Yep.

You do you, OP. Me, I'm going to ride that crypto bubble.

This will pass right? I mean isn't there months where nothing happens in the shitcoins world?

Hang tough. A lot of this will pass. Right now, I think we are in a phase where a lot of developers are figuring out the blockchain technology and are discovering that it is not that hard to reproduce. Hence, 10 new coins every day. Things will calm down once people quit buying every new scam coin that surfaces. Or not. I'll continue holding the BTC that I bought in 2014.

Lol

OP on suicide watch

we need a meemcoin board called /ract = Real altcointrading (imreally high rn)

fund it

Nah you can be both. It's funny though, I decided about 6 months ago to put 10% of my portfolio into crypto. That number is now closer to 70% because of how fast the prices went up. Should have gone balls deep.

>not taking advantage while it still hasn't popped.

loving every laugh

seriously tho get fucked OP. you can go to any number of thousands of websites where some grey old cunt will tell you how to make your 6 percent in a year. you can go to hundreds of facebook/ instagram accounts where some douche with a fashionable haircut says buzzwords about entrepreneurship.

>btfo
>OP about to make a how do I buy BTC thread
>mfw OP is Cenk