Just cashed out 100k. What do I invest into next. Was thinking real estate...

Just cashed out 100k. What do I invest into next. Was thinking real estate. Buying a condo near a beach and renting it out. What would you cucks do.

Other urls found in this thread:

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/everything-need-know-chiang-mais-digital-nomad-scene/
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Myrtle-Beach_SC
realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5001-Little-River-Rd-Apt-W507_Myrtle-Beach_SC_29577_M63811-57396
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'd put it into an index fund

did you pay your taxes user?

Buy ETH

cashed out how?

sold 100k usd of ethereum.
Was thinking about that. But want to retire early.
Yeah capital gain

That's exactly what I would do, except not near the beach.

Be prepared to be a landlord. Better do your research.

how dumb do you have to be to become a nocoiner?

Why not near the beach? Myrtle beach has some nice condo's

Well give us your backstory then.

How did you get to 100k.

If you say Buy low sell high I will fucking kill myself,

Good user! Too bad though, Got some pretty good rewards coming my way for snitching on some of you faggots =)

>b-but YOU CAN'T CASH OUT!!!! YOU CAN'T CASH OUT!!!!!

He probably didn't cashout his full position.

>buying a condo
>near beach
>with 100k

AHAHAHAHHAAH. larping faggot. 100k wouldn't even get you a parking space near any worthwhile beach.

Try to learn a little somethin' about real estate before you try to make others feel bad, faggot.

You're going to kys in the next couple of weeks from missing out on a extra 5000% gain

>want to retire early
>100k

????

this

In my area it costs $1 million+ just for a cardboard box with a window

100k is not bad for down payment.

>americucks and their surveillance state

Put in a lot of money into ether when it was like 10 a piece. Yes it was from you Veeky Forums fucks.
Myrtle Beach Condomenium found for 60k one bedroom in a hotel.
With the money that I have. Retire as in invest into a business or open one with it.
No only sold 25k right now. Rest is in coinbase. Cashing out every week the 15k.
Eth seems sketchy. But regardless. 100k is 100k.

Were you able to cash out through your bank no problem? Was it through Coinbase? They were ok with you cashing out all at once? No investigations or anything?

Funny enough a parking space in my moms building just went on sale (its a big deal, there is a first refusal wait list of 7 years) and the opening asking price for it was $210k. It sold in 3 days for $350k

OP could buy less than 1/3 a parking space in down town Chicago

> myrtle beach

Aha.

Go to Chiang Mai, Thailand.

However, be careful.

revolutionarylifestyledesign.com/everything-need-know-chiang-mais-digital-nomad-scene/

Nah no problem yet. Showed them the paper trail and alerted them beforehand. They said they will do a suspicious activity report but those dont matter if theres the paper trail.
In addition to what I said before

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-search/Myrtle-Beach_SC

realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/5001-Little-River-Rd-Apt-W507_Myrtle-Beach_SC_29577_M63811-57396

This is the type of stuff you can get. I went on vacation there before and it was expensive as hell to stay there.

>he sold his moon tickets
enjoy suicide

>Why not near the beach?
Property damage from adverse weather means a lot of repairs, humidity fungus etc.
>Myrtle Beach of all beaches
total party city, bunch of degenerates, good luck with finding good tenants

Whats the best place to buy then?

The most ideal tenants are young couples. Learn where they are, why they are there, and then you'll be able to spot good real estate

Silicon valley then?

60k for a one bedroom in a roach infested motel that will cost you tens of thousands in repair fees?

Good luck turning a profit on that, idiot.

>he sold the next bitcoin before it even hit $1k
Lmao. Should have held on to it for another 6 months

I suggest you invest it in to ethereum

100k in silicon valley is like 1 million everywhere else

Up here in wilmington/wrightsville it's pretty nice

What's a paper trail and how do I show it to them beforehand?