>mfw DGB fudders fail and are wrong literally every time
>mfw weak hands sell and I buy up all their future Lambo money
>mfw 9 days until DGB goes up another 10x
>mfw DGB will change our lives

not too late to hop on this interstellar rocket

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DigiByteCoin/status/867061052831387648
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What I saw this morning was outrageous. Someone bought 8btc worth at 940... And that was just one of the hundreds of large buys. There is no argument against holding this coin given it's activity. Also, if there are still people who haven't bought DGB, your time is running out...

what happens june 10th?

You kys for not buying DGB at it's "all time high"

Minecraft DGB goes live.

Guys how long should we hold for?

As much as I'd like to beleive the hype, I don't know if DGB will even be on the radar in 1 years time. Google will probably rule the landscape by then.

What price do you think it'll reach?

Watch Google do an ICO for something insane like $1 billion and still raise it.

Hold till after summer atleast. Sell if it's not going anywhere. Summer is a slow season for trade anyway.

You better sell that news or you'll kys

>sell ETH at $4 or you'll kys
>sell ETH at $8 or you'll kys
>sell ETH at $50 or you'll kys
>s-seriously guys, sell ETH at $80 or you'll kys

Kys you weak willed, soft handed faggot.

>Comparing this literal anus coin to something game-changing like ETH

Some of you guys are just really not very bright people.

You do understand that nothing game changing ever appears to be game changing in it's infancy, including ETH, right? DGB is like a Michael Bay movie, it's going to be THE pop culture coin of the video game world.

How are you this fucking stupid?

>hurr durr ETH is huge and DGB is not therefore DGB will never be as huge as ETH DURRRRRR

Jesus christ you deserve what's coming. So incredibly stupid.

>June 10th
And once again, Veeky Forums fails to understand the most fundamental rule of trading.

You'll see YET AGAIN.

OMAHA BEACH WAS FOR PUSSIES I WANT YOU CUNTS TO STORM THE 1000 WALL. THEN WE HAVE A MOON PARTY

BUCKAROO LADS

it's a fake wall you fucking retard

you literally dont need to do anything, whales will remove it to make it look like it got eaten by super high demand

fuck makes me sick that retarded neets can just guess and make money like that

Ah ok, didnt know that, but could you help me understand how to detect a fake wall?

no.

I'm in at around 500 sats, but I want more. Is it still worth to buy at the current price?

Anyone who doesn't sell June 9th is retarded

I guarantee you will see a mega dump like no other on June 10th

it's called scaling in

listen here ccUmzy (your id), we dbg holders have iron hands. Absolutely no selling this coin for under a $1.

why

pretty sure about this. then >2 weeks rest and climb again

Because anyone who has been here longer than 2 weeks can tell that when everyone talks about a specific day for a coin to moon it's really a day for all the whales to dump and leave you with the bags

screencap this

I thought scaling in was when the price was decreasing. Either way, I'll just sit pretty with what I got

what a retard, learn to hold you poorfag dunce.
>mad cause no gains and will always be a poorfag

then stop acting like a know it all cunt and dont bother replying

cunt

i'm partially selling on june 9th. just to be safe

settle down.
puberty is rough but control your emotions today. this takes some time.
meanwhile
1.Buy
2.hold
3.lando

So what if it's a bust on 10 June? Is DGB gonna crash?

Why do you lie? I hope you die poor OP

vox 2.0

You two are idiots. KYS.

This is what I'm most worried about here. At the very least I'd anticipate some kind of 'buy the rumor, sell the news' situation where it shoots up before the date only to fall down on the 10th. May still come back after the dip of course, but who knows.

if you dump on the 9th you will miss out of the biggest spike DGB has seen so far. If you've been trying to play pump and dump with DGB, buying back in after will wipe out all your gains so far and more. Don't risk it.

it's going up all week

You're a lying piece of shit that's going to dump all his DGB on newfags when it hits 1000 sat. You're going to hell where you belong after you die poor.

t. dumper who doesn't want anyone dumping before he does on the 10th

Seriously, every single DGB bagholder should just take a loss and dump on these motherfuckers.

How/where can I get a crystal ball like you've got?

no one is lying to you.
sell now, you're scared
you would have sold Bitcoin at $10 too don't lie to yourselves
you're emotions do not belong here.
get a job instead

>All this talk about selling at 1000 or at June, 9th
>mfw I'm holding all my coins for at least 3 years

Don't wanna risk following the steps of the 10.000 bitcoin pizza guy.

You three are literally retarded fags who will always be poor. I am not lying to you. I'm keeping DGB until it hits a dollar then I will cash out to pursue other goals....

I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU, YOU FUCKING RETARDS. KYS IDIOTS.

It's called actually understand investing and opportunity and not listen to NEETS with zero life experience

Sell part of your supply at those milestones and then buy the dip. You'll have more when you finally cash out 3 years later.

>you three
>two people
You can't even check the post IDs and you expect us to take your advice on how to invest our money?
>actually understand investing
You know how I know you're a pajeet?

I only have 11k DGB, is it enough bros?

Also the fact that you're trying to help your competition is a HUGE red flag.

>It's called actually understand investing and opportunity and not listen to NEETS with zero life experience
>WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING ADVICE FROM SOME RANDOM SHILL ON Veeky Forums WTF KYS KYS KYS
Really roasted my pistachios

I have 12k, better than nothing.

Does anyone know if bittrex charges you if you make an order that doesnt go through? E.g. I set a buy order for dgb at 88, then cancelled it.

Why would I care to check your IDs? Does that sound like a wise investment of time to you? I literally do not care if you were all the same person. Learn how to invest not just your money but your time, you dunce.

Buy more if you can, you're basically paying 2 pennies for a dollar right now...

No one here is my "competition". I'm assuming none of you are rich. I would love to see you become rich, because maybe you could then do something with your lives instead of be depressed and eat taco bell all day and jack off to hentai.

how much % are you selling? 50

>Why would I care to check your IDs? Does that sound like a wise investment of time to you?
if you think that is time consuming you are legitimately retarded and yes we are your competition. You honestly think this is a team sport?

>implying I wouldnt just eat more taco bell and jack off to premium lot

M8

Ok, listen up faggots and let an long term multi million hodler speak.

DGB WILL pump and it WILL dump, both before the 9th of Juli.

Reason:

The DGB CEO will promote DGB in front of every multi billion $ tech-company in the world.
Even if DGB won't win, there will be deals.
This is like an handegg draft.

A) buy now and hold until end of 2017
B) buy and "try" to sell at the top and rebuy the dip (90% of you will fuck this up)
C) buy now and sell whenever

Your best option is, HOLD HOLD HOLD.

>just hold onto those ba-i mean coins goy!
t. dumper

This

Its a very safe coin, probably the most safest now to buy. Even at this level
This coin thaught me how to have hand as strong as legs.

You're my competition? In what way? Do you know how investing works?

If you invest in a shitcoin, it will die and you'll lose everything with it. That has no real effect on me. No amount of retarded NEETs like yourself investing in a shit coin will cause it to survive or thrive. You really overestimate the collective financial power of retarded basement dwellers like yourself.

>not a team sport

You're not on my team, I'm simply allowing you to bask in my wisdom, faggot.

so shills, what does happen on the 10th?

the only reply was something something about minecraft

sad no-coiner or myriad dev

Look how stable this shit is because no one sells. Even the fucking whales are holding like mad mans.

People are spreading a lot of bullshit just to hype. That's why I want to clarify some things.

And NO ther is no Minecraft deal.
It is an community project on a private Server.
The mod / plug-ins will be open source free for everyone to use and implement on their servers.

>No amount of retarded NEETs like yourself investing in a shit coin will cause it to survive

9th of June are the finals
10th of June is the release of the minecraft COMMUNITY project

It could bombard them to the stratosphere beyond moon.
Or ground themselves deeper into earth

However, the pump will happen anyway

I want this shit to fail just because misery loves company :(

I'd be upset too if I didn't own any DGB. Too bad you can no longer afford any one your mcdonalds salary

I doubled my money two weeks ago on DGB faggot

>mfw holding 600k

We have to break 1000 sat today!!!

Mfw holding 70k. Feels good it'll be 3000 sats by September

Cool I've decupled my money on DGB faggot.

Not until you dump on the people you're scamming

Sour grapes

I think you mean 30k sats pal

totally gonna happen.

>holding 41k with an average cost of 85 sats

Could be worde. I could have none instead of very little I suppose.

Yeah hindsight but I only have 70 at 80 too. I'm happy tho

how sad, you dumped a future top 5 coin.

>mfw have fun staying on earth, nigga

thanks for the advice user probabbly going with A since im the 90% of B and C will equate to B

Why did I only put 0.05 btc on this shit when it was 100 sat

NON-BELIEVERS ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

LMAO

LOOK AT MY MONEY

There's still time to buy in. It'll go up to 10 cents by the end of the money, and a dollar by the end of the year. 50x your money is still good

I have about the same at 500, so count yourself lucky. I'm still pretty happy.

Bought in at 100sat, and turned $800 to over $5000 thanks to that, ether, rdd and some other coins in the meantime.

Hope I'll catch a few more lifts to the lamboland before cryptos dump hard.

Citi Bank presentation for Technology for Innovation meaning a lot of big companies will be there to see 1200 finalists perform which DGB is one.

Also hint: Citi announced that it will adapt to other block chain platforms and there's not many companies on the FINALIST list that are cryptos that can compare against Digi being DigiByte offers DigiGaming and DiguSign products.

even if DGB doesn't win over Citi there's still going to be several large companies that can adopt DGB keep in mind the price may not react instantly but may take weeks to go up because a large company can try to negotiate a deal with them

>tfw ill never have to pay for a game on steam with my wagecuck money ever again

We still have about a trillion dollars to go before the bubble pops

this is just the beginning mein negro

>$1 by the end of the year

this would fundamentally change my life for the best, but lets take it one step at a time. hopefully by the end of year many more billions will be pumped into crypto and an $8 billion market cap wont be too far fetched. we're all gonna make it boys.

HOW I BUY :((((

When we break 936, we win

I'm fuckin jizzin my pants.

Next target 950 big buy wall. If we break 1000 BEFORE citi, it's going to be good...

Is 6k enough? I feel like that's a bit low. Thinking of selling my XVP and putting it towards more DGB

It's pretty low, but I only have 1.5k.
t. poorfag

HERE WE GO

IT
BROKE

I only have 111k DGB is that enough for the moon landing?

Depends, is $111,000.00 in 3-6 months enough for you?

It broke 1000, is there still time to buy in even with [spoiler] $15 [/spoiler]?