MNE minereum

I'll keep this short and sweet before "STOP MAKING THESE THREADS" guy turns up

this is a new ETH token, a self mining smart contract that will have a token creation service, so you can create other tokens with this (and it destroys what you used to create the new token).

it has a very low supply and "mine" rate, about 7700 coins per day constant, currently around $4.5 so the market cap is

Other urls found in this thread:

livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-N2De64DX
t.me/Minereum
coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/
twitter.com/eth_classic/status/870466741817810944
classicetherwallet.com/#ico
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just randomly checked this today and glad it's up 100+% from last week. I feel really good about my investment

I'm currently $4k up senpai, my body is not even ready for this

>livecoin
found this on my own the day i discovered the crypto world beyond bitcoin...the next day, i woke up and it was $3 from cents the day before

hope i can get some before that new exchange is added. waiting on a paycheck.

I've been holding a good amount of MNE since ~20 cents. Comparing this coin to literally any other coin with a similar market cap and coin supply spells it all out...this can hit $50, easy. My only concern is keeping my hands strong enough to not taking profit when it blows past 20 bucks.

Dude wtf stop telling people before its on another exchange. Wtf is wrong with you snitching autists... These begging faggots don't deserve to get on this ship.

letss goooooooooo

autists/neets won't buy it. they only buy coins that are a few hundred sats or less, this is too rich for them. biz always complains the miss the train, so here's their shot. all the moonfags will just glance over this thread like they always do.

We're going up, boys

Well these threads are making it moon and that brings too much attention.

I literally just spiked the price from 23 to 25k
just tricking the buy bots with orders and selling high
POS coin but i got 1200 still so w/e

This. Everybody shut the fuck up if you care about this coin.

If you guys end up making this moon, it's going to get dumped inevitably and that will ruin it for future investors and stunt its growth. You have to just leave it the fuck alone for a few years. No more touching it.

There's a p massive sell wall right now. it probably won't break .0025 for another week or so. Or at least until it's on another exchange.

I believed this coin was a shillcoin for a long time. The website is still a little difficult to comprehend (i am a fucking moron, but a read through several times before understanding)

essentially this would allow normies to make their own coins. It is a bit of a holy grail coin.

I know I have wanted to utililize blockchain technology to implement into research programs at my University, but do not have the software skills to do so.

Long story short, once i get a grip on how crypto/blockchain works a bit better I think I will use MNE platform to create a coin/blockchain for research papers published within or written at my university.

I am writing this not to shill, just to give a real life use for a coin. This coin, like many, has huge value if used. HOwever, what sets it apart i think is that the demand for use will be much higher in the near future.

Hope it's gonna be on Blockfolio soon

i fucking love money

hodling this until token service release

Anyone have a referral code for livecoin?

Livecoin-q4c83kbd

livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-N2De64DX

familio

It wont work says its invalid

The fact that this coin isnt at a minimum of $10m mc blows my mind, undervalued

fuck you guys im throwing 2 of my 5 eth in. go big or go home mfer's

Blockfolio will add Livecoin soon, maybe someone has the screenscap.

>mfw spend 3 BTC on MNE when it's $4
>goes up to 9
>elated
>crashes to $1 and stays there for weeks
>mfw kms

>700% inflation
>low
fuck off pajeet

Every thread. Every single thread, this guy comes in and posts this same GIF. hahahahahahah....what do you want from us, dude? Do you want our pity? Or are you a masochist that loves abuse? Because I've seen you get a lot of the latter, yet, here you are, complaining about your terrible trade and low IQ

What fucking chart do you even use? It never went up to 9, it went up to 7.8 or something, and it crashed to 3

You must have bought the wrong coin

Can anyone help me out? I just bought 70 MNE on livecoin. To withdraw, do i just send it to my ether wallet address? I've never bought an ether token before, not sure if i'm missing something and don't want to lose the coins

Join the Telegram group

t.me/Minereum

300+ members

yes, the wallet needs to either support MNE, or you'll need to add the contract address in MIST:
0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946

the coins will go to any eth address, but you can't move them until you watch the token contract address or your wallet provider supports it (so don't send them to coinbase or something)

It hit 9 you fucking retard, buy some glasses.

>I have wanted to utilize blockchain technology to implement into research programs at my university, but do not have the software skills to do so.

It's not that difficult, the coding for ERC20 tokens is based off of existing languages. They have tutorials for it, and you can go to stack overflow if you need help.

The only reason why this coin is valuable, is because lazy normies such as yourself that "have the idea but can't code it" won't actually look up chrome extensions that are free and already make an ERC20 token for you

>before "STOP MAKING THESE THREADS" guy turns up

IM HERE BITCH

YOU FUCKING DID IT AGAIN - YOU COULDNT HELP YOURSELF

THIS

COIN

DOESNT

NEED SHILLED
---

ALL THIS THREAD WILL ACCOMPLISH IS TO DRIVE UP THE PRICE FOR SMART PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY BUY IT, AND INVITE DUMB DUMBS TO COME FUD IT WITHOUT KNOWING THE BASICS OF ECONOMICS/CRYPTO. IT WILL ALSO MAKE IT A BIZ MEME

DELETE THIS

YOU FUCK

nope

look on livecoin faggot

Top Kek

LOOOOOOOL the same fucking guy EVERY thread

STOP THE SHILLING

THIS IS NOT A PnD

SCUM

Dude how did you found this gem ?

Teach me

i've sent some eth from gdax to livecoin and it's not in my wallet; it's been an hour since i sent it. is this why livecoin has a poor reputation? i don't know what's happened to my eth. help? i need help.

sweet baby jesus it's pending now. is the ether network slow today or is livecoin just dog shit? bittrex is far superior to this trash site. i'm on the fence as to whether this is a sign not to buy mne.

hover over the wallet status green checkmark on the balance screen and it'll tell you the block height of their wallet

compare that to the block number your transaction is in, and double check you sent it to the right address

if the wallet is well past your block, either gdax didn't release the transaction yet (sometimes they do it in batches) or the livecoin wallet hasn't credit it yet (which can happen in batches too)

could be slow network, could be gdax posting it late or using cheap gas, could be them with a slow wallet/credit process, I've never had any trouble with ETH deposits with them

I just sent btc without issue. Got 20 of this bad boys. 0.024 price.
I expect at least 100% profit. Price is high. But potential is moon.

So far i did not lose on my coins. Let see will i keep my streak.

thanks for the explanations.
it's gone up almost a dollar since i've been waiting to buy.

>it's gone up almost a dollar since i've been waiting to buy.
same

I think im addicted

What do you guys think about the possibility of Vitalik actually implementing this some time in the future as an update to Etherium?

coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/

I got in on in the basement, this shit is like buying gold bars for dollars.

>didn't get in super early but held anyway
>forgot about it
>now doubled in value

I didn't pour thousands in but this is my first significant gain aside from ETH, feels good!

And this is just with a 2 mil market cap.

The future is bright.

negative 100%

this^

stop making shit up about MNE. its just a good investment and has amazing ROI potential, less ROI potential the more retards keep making threads and retards keep replying.

let this die

no, everyone needs to know how shit this coin is.

it is shit

now everyone pls stop making threads about it

oh, yes its shit indeed, i wouldnt buy it EVER, mods delete this

mooning now

it was posted on Veeky Forums weeks ago

oh shit it's taking off

No its not. Someone is spamming and canceling buy orders

MNE is a bad shitcoin. There's good shitcoins and then there's bad shitcoins, by buying this you are making one of the few genesis address holders rich, congratulations.

>it is not "low supply", it's increasing by 7866.7776 MNE per day
>all of the MNE goes to genesis address holders, technically they're just allowed to withdraw more every day

Now let's see how they picked the genesis addresses:
>We did our best to make it as fair as possible to everyone by allowing only 1 address per IP and users had pass a google captcha to submit their addresses.
I shouldn't even have to explain how easy this is to rig. Also the developer is VERY likely to have slipped their own addresses in, there's no way to disprove this and there's no reason for him to not do it unless he just hates money.

The narrative is this:
>let normies create tokens
It's EXTREMELY EASY to make new tokens. You can literally do it with a few pushes of buttons with any fucking Ethereum wallet by using the existing dapps for it. There's no reason anyone would ever do it with the help of this shitcoin.

What's the funniest is the "THIS ISN'T A PND OP STOP POSTING THEY DONT DESERVE IT" guys. That's just another way to shill it. "Don't buy this guys!!!!", yeah right.

that doesn't effect the price on coin cap, this shit be mooning

Nice try faggot

did you forget about the BAT ICO already? this shit is fair compared to every ICO now, extremely fair. 3-4k people instead of 200 and it'll take 47 years to get them all.

yeah okay mister FUD, scare the newcoiners away before it gets added to bittrex next week so you can accumulate more at low prices. nice try but if you were serious about what you're doing you'd already be stocked up and ready for the liftoff. keep trying bud

Nice reply bagholder.

I've never said anything about BAT, it at least has some good prospects. The joke is that MNE does not have 3-4k users getting the new tokens, it's likely very few people getting most.

Yes I'm just trying to FUD so I can buy this scammy shitcoin, obviously.

7866 per day per Genesis holder amounts to less than 2 per person you fucking shit FUDer.

It's not by person you retard, did you even read past that line.

Bagholder? I already made 400% gainz you cunt.

holy shit you're either a retard or a shill

BAT is limited and useful, the value of an individual BAT will increase as long as demand out strips supply, and if the platform takes off it will

MNE is crazy inflationary and USELESS, there's 1400% inflation over the next 2 years and no reason to use them, MNE needs to moon just for the value of individual tokens to FLATLINE

they have the addresses listed in the code.

you can look them up and see if the accounts looks suspicious (ie new accounts with zero previous balance or transactions prior to the release)

>useless
thanks for playing dipshit.

i'm capping this, I'll see you in a few months.

Add me to the screenshot

me too. Hitler did nothing wrong!

so which one of yall is the thirsty boy?

lmfao.........

i'm up 400% from 90k sats.

Anyone want to get something from me for a Livecoin referral? I was gonna prepare to pick me up some MNE.

Livecoin-CgSBuD9s

love u user

Cashed out an easy $1200 from $500 investment thanks for the money biz

i'm up 1000%. riding this out long term.

Kek someone was late.

I'm up 7k from my 600$

lol why would you sell now and why would people sell when it reaches another exchange, that's retarded.

LoL mine's was $1200 from $35

Also, read this

twitter.com/eth_classic/status/870466741817810944

you can create token as easy with ETC, I don't see why people pick this coin instead of it.

It's REALLY EASY and CHEAP!

classicetherwallet.com/#ico

It's already easy with ETH, NXT and Waves too.

This is a shitcoin pump and dump, you're relying on finding new idiots to sell higher for.

lol yeees let the low IQ consume you. sell now you DONT want this coin. im glad you have come to your senses.

I haven't even got my Kraken account verified yet.

and what is this?

youre acting like someone new while attempting to bump this thread without ppl realizling

your low IQ is what made you do this, your low IQ is what makes you think its a good idea to shill a good coin like MNE on biz

shilling is ok as long as they shill if before pumps

said every moron who needs spoonfed ever

9.61 USD now

target for me is 20-30

>the ol' "don't tell everyone about how amazing this opportunity is" shill
>gets em every time

Guys is it possible to mine it yet!? Like POS method?

I have 7.4 MNE

Look into using WAVES

So when will this go to Bittrex and co?

when is this thing getting on another exchange? i wanna get rich already

Thanks for the pump guys, managed to get away from my bags with a nice profit $$$