ETH Mining

With Ethereum now pretty stable at $200, how are the miners doing?

What kinds of rigs do you have put together? How much are you pulling in a day at current market?

What are you planning on switching to when ETH soon switches over to PoS?

3 rigs with 7 rx470 and 14 rx 480
Get about half an eth a day, a little more maybe.

>~3k/month
$ or €?

Just so I understand: That's a total of 21 GPU for ~$100 USD profit/day (not counting electricity, bandwidth, and hardware cost?)

where the fuck are you buying those 470s and what are you paying??one

well just the cards are about 5,5k€ so it would take like 1,7 months to just kill that investment

480s on Amazon are $900+ ea now and I can't even find 470s

When is ETH switchin to PoS?

My friend has dozens of these cards sitting in his closet from his mining days. He doesn't use them anymore. Looks like i should tell him to flip em.

More like 2 seconds from ETH's value in July. TO THE M O O O O O O O N N N N

I'm mining monero because I have $12k worth of Xeons that do well with cryptonight

what if i told you that i know a place where you can buy 470 for 230€ and 480 for 260€ right now?

WHERE user?

am I looking at the same card or what

8gb cards? trying to get closer to $160 usd

thats how I know this tulip craze is real, not just Veeky Forums. he'll double his money selling used cards right now

6 1060's dual mining SC with it. I make about .1 eth a day and about 300 SC a day.

>price stable at $200

I would say that that's still a ripoff because they shouldn't cost more than $150.

Why shouldn't they cost more than $150? Considering everyone and their grandma wants them, it makes sense for the price to be high.

>everyone and their grandma wants them, it makes sense for the price to be high
what did he mean by this

Im from portugal, they are 200€ here

what is gonna happen to eth mining when proof of stake hits?

Planning on setting one up in my garage.
Just wish I had the money for more graphics cards. Can only afford a single RX 580 right now unless I cash out my crypto.
Maybe I should just cash out my ETH since I'll just be earning it back anyway.

Any tips on building a rack/case? Do I need a big fan?

>tfw you obtain the same idea at the time others obtain the same idea

I'm not going to make it guys. There have been no threads regarding mining in Veeky Forums for the past few months. I literally just was curious and seeing the mining potential of alt coins like Ethereum. Now threads are popping up related to mining.

I'm such a fucking normie train border REEEEEEE.

they are popping up because ETH went 3x in a week and it's asic-proof

But the total hashrate will only go up

How to install a mining rig ? Which programs to use ? Can you guys help me Veeky Forumsbros ?

Looks like there's a huge shortage of AMD cards right now due to mining. What do?

Been mining since last year and now I can't get anymore cards. Fuck you guys hope the power increases and eth goes pos before it's 1st Nov date

fuck off and go shit in the street Pajeet

But only in a designated one!

I legit want to get into it, can you give me some help? Is minergate legit? What if I wanna mine RedCoin...?

bump

Pls gimme mining help.

i think you mean "when the fuck"

i bought my GPUs in march of this year

BUMP

how do you set up a rig?

>where the fuck are you buying those 470s and what are you paying??one
Just buy Radeon 570s. They're now just as efficient, with modded firmware and latest drivers.

Bump for link to this.

Question:

Is it better to set up an inferior rig that will mine more slowly if you have limited capital, or save till you can afford a mid to high-end rig despite it taking more time to do so?

Fuck mining.
It's easier to buy coin with a loan and sit back.

I can't get a loan. From anyone. I tried.

Sell sperm!

>pay day loan
>pawn shop
>credit card
>student loan

I would only do a 0% credit card, but there's many ways to get cash.

When people selling them, realized that they didn't sell for absolute SHIT until people were using them to mine ETH, they slammed the prices up like 6x

Nobody would pay for my baby batter.

Although, donating plasma...