Mooncoin

I am about to buy 40M mooncoins at 10sat because why not. I'm going to make some of you faggots happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/AuKkx
c-cex.com/?id=vote
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please please do it :(

BTC transfer is taking forever.

would be happy even if someone bought my MOON for 3/4 sats

I can buy 40M at 3sat, and 60M at 4sat. Then I'll have some left over to buy at 5sat. This will completely remove the 3sat and 4sat walls.

Going to sell mine for 4, God bless you user if you do it

which exchange are you buying on
we can arbitrage the price differences from nova and bleu

Gr8 Thanks

I think it's Nova

I've already initiated the transfer of BTC to bleu. I don't care much for arbitrage. I'm also selling everything at 1sat, if anyone want so buy some cheap moon.

I cant access bleu trade
is the site down or only for me?

Please wait for me user, i'm transferring from nova to bleu

this will hardly touch the walls on bleu? am i missing something?

Dogecoin is #15 on coinmarketcap

How tf did that happen Veeky Forums?

All mooncoin bagholders have been literally tricked.

WTF is this 38BTC buy wall at 1 sat though? Is some whale getting in to dump later?

Dogecoin is actually pretty stable

It will take a while for the transfer to go through.

I hear it's a bot. Every wall is artificially inflated.

Please send me some. I still believe in Mooncoin and I mine in a pool:

2MAh44oKZE6nuUs2ASvFuq4w12bGtvxhwA

But why would bots buy in Mooncoin? I don't understand. How does it make profits? Don't the bot owners lose money?

Yes, i'm definitely missing something too

You are missing that literally everyone that holds moon is a fucking retard. They can't even do the math how much 40m Mooncoin are. You need to buy at least a 1 Billion MOON buy order @ filthy faggot OP.

I don't remember, but some guy figured it out and it made sense. You can tell that there is a bot simply by looking at the order history.

Walls don't exist. Or at least, they're much smaller than they appear.

Halfway through the transfer. Wish BTC weren't so damn slow.

which exchange?

bleu

why are you making fun of moon baghodlers OP?

Reminder that most of the posters here are discord shills. You guys are fucking retarded. I've been sitting in your discord for the last day and this has to be a comedy routine or something. "Delusional" doesn't even begin to describe some of the shit posted in here. A smart person would have realized they got scammed days ago and cut their losses. Then again a smart person would've at least sold at 4-5 or not bought at all.

Yes fud the coin more I want your delicious weak hand coins. The nomoon goyim will suffer.

If you deliver you'll be known as a legend. The absolute moonman who bought all the bags from scammed Veeky Forumsnessmen.

Sorry for revealing the truth, but so far only mooncucks seem to suffer

OP will deliver

Let's just wait

I sold everything I had for 3 satoshi. I wonder who was stupid enough to buy from me.

Sorry that it's taking so long.

it's ok

This is fine as long as you don't expect mooncoin to actually go anywhere. As soon as you do this people are going to cash out and the price will dwindle back to 1 sat.

I actually believed in the project and bought several btc of Moon before I even knew about this pump. I didnt sell at 3 or 4, in fact I became a so-called stupid one for buying more at 4. I would be thrilled to get that purchase back and still hold a chunk of moon for any possible future as I intended before all the false hype started.

Join the official Mooncoin discord

discord.gg/AuKkx

Link expires 1/2 hr

if people are crying about a "scam" that most of them didn't even invest a tenth of a bitcoin in, they shouldn't be taking trading advice on biz. Making a high gain on something is high risk. If you can't afford to just lose .1 BTC, you shouldn't even be playing this game. Ya'll are fucking retards here. If you enter into a trade thinking that you are just going to "pump it and dump it" then you are setting yourself up to fail. If you knowingly start a "pump n dump" operation, then you're a con artist at the top of a ponzi sceme.
Mooncoin by itself is not inherently a scam. It is a piece of software. You fucking idiots. It would be like if I sold you anything at a severe markup. If you got into the coin thinking it was going to make you 10x or more gainz overnight, you deserved to lose your money. The coin is a project in the making. This isn't intended to be a shill. Working on the coin is fun for some people, and it /might/ pay off someday depending on the work that goes into it. For real, if you can't afford to lose .1BTC because it's all you have, get a fucking job and quit bitching because you're too stupid to make money.

mcfucking bump just so more people can read the above and be offended.

Mooncoin to be listed at C-CEX

c-cex.com/?id=vote
>POOLING TOGETHER TO PAY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO GET YOUR COIN LISTED ON AN EXCHANGE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

most of that wasn't from the discord. there's way more votes than we have members stupid fuck.

First, who said anything about a discord? Plus, who's the stupid fuck? Me who recognized a p&d and got some easy money or the delusional bag holders trying desperately to shill a dead coin from the grave? SO desperate that they would PAY MONEY at the hopes of it getting listed in an exchange. JUST TAKE YOUR LUMPS.

Stay poor. Con artist. I'll shove my lump up your ass. no homo.

>Con artist.
OH IM LAFFIN'. Also you BOUGHT the votes so what the fuck does that even have to do with how many members you have? I could have BOUGHT 10,000 votes for whatever I wanted if I wanted to shell over 10 BTC. HOW STUPID ARE YOU? OH YEAH YOU BOUGHT MOON LOL!
>Stay poor.
LAFFFFFFFIIINN'

Who are you trying to fool? Me or yourselves?

Dogecoin was 2nd 4 years ago
fucking newfags

cute pupper

this post made me depressed for some reason

God you're a fucking retard

CCEX was the discords idea, but only like 0.3btc of votes prob came from there.

>prob
That's the keyword.

Damn, you mooncucks are miserable, but entertaining. You have actual whales herding and milking you.

If you do this I will buy another 40M at 10sat.

Please leave, Satan

>I've been sitting in your discord for the last day and this has to be a comedy routine or something. "Delusional" doesn't even begin to describe some of the shit posted in here.
lol

They sound like a sect, in fact