TO THE MOON EDITION

/MNE/ MINEREUM GENERAL
$MNE
Minereum, a relatively new cryptocurrency platform stands apart from its counterparts, thanks to the innovative technology which is wrapped in an easy-to-use package for wider reach.
According to the creators of Minereum, it is the first self-mining smart contract that is based on a mathematical formula which allows certain “Genesis Addresses” to continuously generate new tokens.

Minereum, launched on April 14, 2017, has become the first ever self-mining smart contract token.

Built on Ethereum platform, the creators of Minereum have developed a smart contract connected to Genesis addresses which are empowered to generate 0.00032 MNE (minereum tokens) per Ethereum block.
The platform has assigned 4268 Genesis addresses as a part of the creation phase, which will be kept constant.
This system creates a predictable issuance rate, prevents hyperinflation and ensures a fair distribution to the system’s participants who are prevented from spending all of the initial supply. The whitepaper reads:
“This formula is only incorporated in the Transfer function of minereum Smart Contract and its only function is to prevent that a user is able to transfer more funds than what he is allowed to.”

Ethereum Token Creation Service is a significant and promising service to be offered by Minereum in the coming days.
Using this service, people will be able to create ERC20 tokens by just following few simple steps automatically.
On the easy to use service, all one has to do to create his/her own token is to input the desired supply, token name, symbol, and other necessary information.
Once the prerequisites are met, the platform will automatically code, compile and deploy the corresponding tokens on Ethereum network.

A low supply coin, self-inflation at a fixed rated for the next 50 years, able to burn tokens to keep supply low.
This combined with a low price built on the ethereum platform is a recipe for making mney.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg19296229#msg19296229
livebitcoinnews.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-make-erc20-token-creation-easier/
coinnewsasia.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-token/
newsbtc.com/2017/05/25/minereum-self-mining-smart-contract-platform-gains-traction-cryptocurrency-market/
coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/778-minereum-changing-cryptocurrency-mining
minereum.com/how-to-use
t.me/Minereum
twitter.com/minereumtoken
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0
discord.gg/PFqCWSH
cryptodao.com/
livecoin.net/en/finance/index
minereum.com
etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946
coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Cv27haTPS1bjFPbnBwQlE1MnM/view
drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Cv27haTPS1ZTRvOE1uTm1XMzA/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TIME TO BUY BEFORE BIGGER EXCHANGE & RELEASE OF TOKEN CREATION SERVICE?

"Token Creation Service is still being tested, we expect to deliver the first functional version to the public by maximum mid June."
" The new exchange is still implementing and testing minereum, we believe by maximum end of this week it will be listed, but since we are depending on their timelines we can't confirm for sure."

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.msg19296229#msg19296229

NEWS

livebitcoinnews.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-make-erc20-token-creation-easier/
coinnewsasia.com/minereum-first-ever-self-mining-smart-contract-token/
newsbtc.com/2017/05/25/minereum-self-mining-smart-contract-platform-gains-traction-cryptocurrency-market/
coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/778-minereum-changing-cryptocurrency-mining

minereum.com/how-to-use

SOCIAL MEDIA

>t.me/Minereum
>twitter.com/minereumtoken
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0
>discord.gg/PFqCWSH
EXCHANGES

>cryptodao.com/
>livecoin.net/en/finance/index
INFORMATION

>minereum.com
>etherscan.io/token/0x1a95b271b0535d15fa49932daba31ba612b52946
>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867535.0
>coinmarketcap.com/assets/minereum/

ROADMAP & WHITE PAPER

>drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Cv27haTPS1bjFPbnBwQlE1MnM/view
>drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Cv27haTPS1ZTRvOE1uTm1XMzA/view

STHAP WITH THESE THREADS WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF now i know your just doing it to piss me off

Cat is out of the box man, 300 members on Telegram, 120+ pages on bitcointalk.

Now it's up to us to spread awareness before this hits 20/35/50 maybe 100 USD. Time to get on this ship is now

ITS HAPPENING GET IN ON THIS $20 COIN BY THE END OF THE MONTH.

NO FUCKING JOKE.

Also for those wondering to buy in now, well yes ofcourse I will recommend it since I own the coin but also

>minereum is getting added to another bigger exchange in the next few days, probs polo or bittrex
>minereum will release the first version of their token service sometime within 2-3 weeks

So buy and hodl until release and this should see people some nice returns

Where's it being sold atm

I BOUGHT IN AT 20 CENTS

I THINK I'LL BUY A TESLA

livecoin

see

JUST, god i hate you fgts so much :\

Fuck, you are earlier than me famalam

literally doubled market cap in one day and jumped from $3.xx to $5.xx.

You have literally had a month to accumulate minereum and you won't share this information now during the few days before this pops off for real with others?

That's is greedy man

Give me some Minereum please
0x4BF94D5eC8461751F71Cf4DA81F5c56321af9153

lmao it wasn't me (OP of last thread), I'm still trying to be somewhat discreet

Yes, Duh. Greed is good.

You faggots wouldn't believe us anyway

we made a few threads last week about it, you didn't listen. Market cap is only 2 mil for now, get in early

Thank god I held. And just bought a few more

FOMO is stronk, atleast I still have bought some MNE few weeks earlier.

for reference

Ok so i am a noob to ether tokens. i have a my ether wallet set up and i was able to add MNE to my list of tokens based on what the website says.

now to send MNE to this wallet from the exchange, do i just use my normal wallet address? Or is there an extension for MNE or something?

It's not on Blockfolio so I can't conveniently track it's progress. Makes me sad but I bought in a small amount.

It's being added to Coinomi soon and blockfolio are also looking to add livecoin, but by then Minereum should be on a exchange where you can track it already.

WHY IS THIS MOONING I NEED MORE TIME, THIS WAS MY TICKET OUT

the train is approaching the station dog. you're out of time, new exchange any day now. hopefully the long testing required by them means it's a big one like trex or polo.

This coin is due for a massive pump. Will hit $20 by the end of June.

and 100$ minimum this year.

Bought 450 mne when it was .015ETH, was waiting gonna dump my next paycheck into this in 10 days. Ah well at least we're on train, cheers m8

this shit better hit bittrex soon
getting sick of not having it on my blockfolio

YOU FUCKING DID IT AGAIN - YOU COULDNT HELP YOURSELF

THIS

COIN

DOESNT

NEED SHILLED
---

ALL THIS THREAD WILL ACCOMPLISH IS TO DRIVE UP THE PRICE FOR SMART PEOPLE WHO WILL ACTUALLY BUY IT, AND INVITE DUMB DUMBS TO COME FUD IT WITHOUT KNOWING THE BASICS OF ECONOMICS/CRYPTO. IT WILL ALSO MAKE IT A BIZ MEME

DELETE THIS

YOU FUCK

Not a chance for polo, they are fucking elitist, even IOC got delisted there

What do you guys think will happen to the price once it hits bittrex?

Shut the fuck up you greedy whale. It's because of jews like you that we have been missing out on all the moon missions

>moon missions

^this is literally the phrase i look for when i choose not to invest in something

Stop making MNE look bad with your low quality shilling attempts. any shilling makes a coin look bad. MNE doesnt need shilled. STOP

yes the normal eth address

no fancy data strings like with an ico

you can use abcFolio too which uses coin market cap to add coins

HURRDURR DELET DIS stop complaining or stop bumping both threads with your reddit spacing james

i'll reply while this is at the top.
stop posting MNE on Veeky Forums
if you want to chat, come join the telegram

t.me/Minereum

> Hurrrr durr Veeky Forums doesn't deserve money

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU YOU FILTHY FUCKING JEW WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US AT $1 REEEEEEEEE

bumping this thread because fuck you

This is why you should stop posting MNE threads on biz.

^ quote related is the type of investor you will be targeting. Last bump for this. OP, try deleting the thread if you still can, it is in your best interest. Click the checkbox next to your post, click delete at bottom of page.

If you do the research and find a good coin in the future, dont tell the

Actually, some user shilled it here since 0.2$

Selfish

Is this still only tradeable at Livecoin?

yeah but they are in final testing with a new exchange, but we don't know who it is