Can't wait to watch you low information shitheads cry when you realize what you're actually getting from the Bancor ICO...

Can't wait to watch you low information shitheads cry when you realize what you're actually getting from the Bancor ICO. Can a single one of you tell me what the ACTUAL value of those Bancor tokens are tied to?

the value of every single other ERC20 token, and ETH itself

you fucking mong

>to this very day, illiterate niggers on Veeky Forums still can't understand the plain English the whitepaper is written in
Is Bancor the ultimate pleb filter?

providing liquidity to all tokens valuable

DCorp ICO is running with big bonus next 12hours

we dont even know the actual VALUE of ethereum

Just lol

If you actually believe this, you will be one of the crybabies. Please explain to me, step by step, how you will make more money buying into the BANCOR ico than if you had just held ETH or any of the other tokens (including btc, waves, et cetera).

I'm not saying the protocol they're trying to implement isn't interesting or valuable to the ecosystem as a whole, but the derivative they are selling you is not denominated the way you have convinced yourself. I want to know how YOU think you are going to MAKE MONEY by funding that protocols development.

You are the one who can't read. Go back and look again at what you are ACTUALLY receiving in exchange for what you pay into the ICO, what it derives value from, and how it can be used.

Protip: BANCOR from the crowd sale =/= 'use 'em wherever' Smart Tokens

This is how I understand it. Mind you I just read the white paper after your post.

I just deposited 5k CHF solely on the fact that it was created by (((them))).

In the example provided in the white paper BANCOR is created with a reserve of 20% ETH.

Bancors inherent value will be 20% of ETH.

A smart contract created after the launch of Bancor, with a 50-50 reserve of Bancor & ETH would inerently be more valuable than 1 Bancor.

It's just that neither ETH nor BANCOR has any inherent value.

Their value is based on limited supply and the promise of being a widely accepted currency.
Bancor promises to be that and could therefore theoretically trade at a premium.

Congratulations, someone who actually read the terms of the sale instead of only the outline of the protocol.

Anyone else care to chime in on why they would send ETH in exchange for a derivative of ETH that has an inherently lower value?

>Veeky Forums fuds BAT
>its up to 8x its ICO price and around double the price it had when it hit exchanges

I will never listen to you fudders again

Bancor might be an elaborate jewish scheme.

They seem professional and utterly complicated and convoluted so no normal person can understand what the fuck are they doing. This makes the project seem "complicated" and "just like ethereum" and obfuscates the fact that there is nothing really there.

Ok guys help answer some questions:

Is the gas price per ETH or for whole transaction?

Can Parity wallet be used on other computers like say if im at work during the ICO times? Do I use my pass phrase to unlock the wallet there?

Using BANCOR as the default reserve currency of the Bancor network carries with it a few key advantages:

Network Effects: The more smart tokens that use BANCOR tokens in reserve (which will be the default setting for smart token creation in any Bancor developed or financed software service), the more valuable and more in demand the BANCOR token becomes. As the value of BANCOR rises, so too does the value of every smart token holding BANCOR in reserve. And, because we’re both the most knowledgeable about the technology behind the Bancor protocol and have first mover advantage in building on it (including over a year working with a large developer team on building the first Bancor software service UX, seeding token changers, high-potential community currencies, and popular token baskets with BANCOR tokens), anyone forking would need the economic incentive and the ability to surpass what we’ve built, or else will have created an inferior network with little incentive for others to use it. (This can be compared to Ethereum, where the success of any solution that uses ETH, would appreciate Ether value, benefiting the entire Ethereum network)

Incentive for Early Adopters: Just as with any cryptocurrency, early adopters will purchase BANCOR tokens so that they can be the first to use the Bancor protocol and so that they can see their contribution rise in value as the protocol is built and grows. Without this incentive, it would be a challenge to support Bancor’s development and growth, as well as to obtain the required reserve deposits in order to enable BANCOR to function as a continuously liquid decentralized exchange for popular ERC20 tokens (based on smart “token changers”, as detailed in the whitepaper). Linking popular tokens to the Bancor network is expected to dramatically increase the usability and value of the network.

>He still doesn't understand how BANCOR works
>he hasn't even understood you can literally become your own bank and your own personal jew and sell a coin to normies so you can become rich
retarded people like you should stay in africa

OP on a different wifi
I understand how the protocol works better than you do. That's part of the reason I plan to use it as a easy futures contract platform and decent ETF vehicle, and not try to propagate some local meme currency that no one will buy *because it offers no additional value*

I like Bancor and what they're building, I'm just here warning all the speculators that the economics of what you're getting isn't going to moon, or be any better than literally just not spending your ETH

This is a good response, you clearly know your stuff, I just think you're fooling yourself if you believe having Bancor be a default in any of the contracts is actually going to incentivize people to use it

>I understand how the protocol works better than you do.
No you don't, and you've clearly showed it with your retarded statements.
>That's part of the reason I plan to use it as a easy futures contract platform and decent ETF vehicle, and not try to propagate some local meme currency that no one will buy *because it offers no additional value*
Oh so you're an actual retard. New units of a certain tokens are created only upon increasing demand by users. If they are traded on the platform, it means they are valued.
The ETF work the same exact way as all the other smart tokens in the platform, the CRR is the only substantial thing that changes. Learn how to read nigger.

>I like Bancor and what they're building, I'm just here warning all the speculators that the economics of what you're getting isn't going to moon, or be any better than literally just not spending your ETH
You are just an ethcuck shitting bricks because you realise this thing will eventually overtake memereum

>copy-paste from Bancor document
>"you really know your stuff"
as if we needed any more proof you're an illiterate nigger who can't read

>New units of a certain tokens are created only upon increasing demand by users. If they are traded on the platform, it means they are valued

Nope. New Smart Tokens from a given contract are generated *when people deposit more of a particular reserve currency* like btc or ETH, and are destroyed when you spend the Smart Tokens back into the contract. BANCOR tokens being created in this crowd sale have literally nothing to do with any other Smart Tokens that get created later on unless they're chosen to be used as one of the reserve currencies. Seriously man, you need to go back through the white paper and check your Econ notes because from this post I can tell you genuinely don't understand what's on offer here.

>ethcuck meme
Yeah I hold ETH and btc, and quite a few others that will substantially appreciate over time, unlike BANCOR tokens being sold in this crowd sale. I'll definitely use the Bancor protocol to hedge those currencies. You know those two are different right, the BANCOR crowdsale tokens and the Bancor protocol?

There's only one token you mongoloid

Also if you google 'Bancor ethereum' the Bancor websites robot.txt is literally

'Bancor smart tokens are implemented using smart contracts, initially deployed on the Ethereum network.'

So not sure what you're on about Bancor 'overtaking' anything

This is literally 100% incorrect, in basically every context.

So there's Bancor and Bancor Classic

Well, there's BANCOR tokens being created in the crowd sale, and then there's any number of Smart Tokens that will be created using the Bancor protocol