It's that time again Veeky Forums, BLOCKFOLIO THREAD how does my portfolio look and any advice?

It's that time again Veeky Forums, BLOCKFOLIO THREAD how does my portfolio look and any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xIocf78tWJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bull market
>look at muh cornholio

bear market
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Moar BTC

Whoops

nice, i got like 20k bat, i just realized how much they are worth. Did you buy them on the ICO?

>ICN

why?

lol fuck you

I've had it since ICO and it's gone up like 10x so I'm gonna keep holding. Team is garbage with communication and professionalism, but they have been making steady money. Assuming they can figure out a reason for owning ICN other than just buzzwords and empty promises, I can see this coin going to $10, or 1 billion market cap.

Nah man, tried my ass off to send 15 eth to the ico the millisecond it started, but my gas was just too low.

come on now m8. I started with $2,400 I'm an inspiration to the poorfags on here hoping to get rich quick.

It's been a good day.

you need monero and decred. I dropped sia as it's super inflationary. basically buy money not tokens

Started with 680 euro 3 weeks ago.

Oops and my blockfolio

one month, 5k invest

Poverty excel, but it allows me to calculate more shit than apps do.

I also have 15 MNE but Blockfolio apparantly cant into MNE.

>TaaS
Yikes

Haven't seen this before. Do you just give it your addresses and it tracks transactions? You don't actually have to store your coins with them right?

Best alpha in centuries srs, it's shit, but underpriced.

One token is backed by $2 in assets and it costs $1.7. Also expected $.5 divident per coin

I don't even do that, I just literally input the amount that I'm holding and change it accordingly.

I'm really long-term with my choices so this works for me.

Richfags pls donate.

Have $700 of XRP not listed here as well

nice blockfolio bro

Why.jpg

Damn thats nice. When did you start?

Invested 200€ in ETH last year

Fell for the Music meme but more than making up for it by getting in to DGB at 115.

Hoping it's my ticket out of wageslavery this year. Fucking anxious for June 9th because it's when DGB holders will know for sure.

h8 me

Alternative of blockfolio for desktop?

taas is a scam

There isn't a good out there except cryptocompare.

I'm making my own right now, what features would you like on it?

Black jack and hookers pls.

I wanted to diversify, what's wrong with it

I mean I made some mistakes sure just look at VOX. What's your advice

I want to be able to add the XRP I bought with BTC from Bitstamp

M I R I N

Thinking of selling my XVG for more DGB if it hits 60+ sat again.

What should I improve on in the mean time?

Help me

you don't need help, you need hodl

my portfolio really hasnt been going up at all. Im wondering if my strategy is wrong? I have good coins picked, and i usually just hold, but I have all my money spread out equally among like 8 coins. so i see marginal gains and marginal losses usually

please advice - how to make it better? can i become a millionaire with this?

By giving me 100k of your dgb stash

witnessed.

definitely look into ICOs if you have that plenty of ETH

youtube.com/watch?v=xIocf78tWJI

I'm gonna collect student loan after summer. I've done some basic BTC/EUR trading with less than a hundred, however I want to start doubling money in a month as well. Where's some decent material on getting started with real cryptotrading?

what do you guys use to trade crypto currency?

bittrex for the actual buying and selling, tradingview for the charts

Not shown is $100 on >RLC and $30 on >Sia

I'm looking to diversify a little further. I like the concept behind REP but my portfolio is disproportionately ETH/ETH token heavy. Im thinking of selling off RLC and buying in later it's only been stagnating the last few weeks. Any suggestions? I also plan to funnel some ETH into ICOs eventually.

I am never gonna be rich so I got in at these coins. Rate me.

Seems good

more xby and xem nigga, solving the scaling probem is the #1 long-term issue

The only reason I got a 60 precent increase is I made my money back in xby from mooncoin. But still down .05.

Also have
100NEM
0.35DASH
500kEspers
Please rate, no one every replies when I post mine

it's shit

Why do you say that?

Just kinda seems like you're gambling.without a hedge coin.

Heavily investing in UBQ and that's scary imo.

Granted, it could moon and net you more than just dumping into the top 10, but without a hedge you could bust ez.

My hedge is real assets I own outside crypto, so with crypto Im playing it a bit more risky.

I got in UBQ very early so it's already a massive profit for me

Im starting to thing it might be worth selling off the dash and zcash be I don't know what I'd get with that instead

Rate me. Picking up more wings real soon

Come at me bros

Cricket mobile?
Wtf

I am going to invest aome more in GNT and then in STRAT. My eth will be for bancor..

Any advice for me? I can budget $300-400 every 2 weeks into this.

Sorry forgot to attach

are u on a tablet or what

So are you holding? Whats your game plan

Underappreciated user right here

holy shit jej

Kek yea im cheap

Can I get some advice? I can put in another couple hundred.

pick 6 or 7 and stop overtrading, that's fucking you up.
Keep BTC and ETH as your main coins and maybe pick another like ETC or XMR or some other meme "top coin" but stop spending money on random coins unless you want in to wait for a pump and dump and you expect to double your investment.

Tablet.

I'll hold STRAT for a long time. Same with WAVES. XRP I've been buying for a long time, had over 280k at one point, perhaps I'll hold 100k to see if a dollar or two hits. VIA I'll wait for two bucks.

Started yesterday, already recover jews profit so.. feelsgudman

DGB is the gift that just keeps on giving. I've only put $3k into it.

Are ICOs profitable? Been too busy following main ETH news to get into ICOs

Implying diversification isn't literally the best way to make money in any market.

Lol. Ok, boyo.

working on buying into stratis and dgb

Sexy XBY my man. Funds only let me pick up about $100 with when it was about 85 sats.
Wish I had more lol. It's a good long investment

ignore the 24 hour price change
starting investment was 2475

Where's the BitBay?

Don't buy dgb, it legit is running in strictly hype right now. Grab something more promising like ANT or XBY or MNE

Just fuck my shit up

i use poloniex sir

Poorfag reporting in. Spent £700 just over 2 weeks ago. Rate my decisions.

Well branch out my man. Polo is super sketchy anyway. They are involved in multiple investigations of possible manipulation currently. But GNT may be a good option I guess. Or XLM

I mean... I would have not gotten zcash. You can put that same amount into a tiny coin that's only like 50 sats and when it goes to 100 sats you have doubled your investment.
Zcash will probably never double.

Rdd may be a good option as you can get in before they release the actual Redd-ID app and then just sell when the announcement of it coming out appears since it will moon like crazy. Or stay with it if you believe in it at that point.

GNT it is, put in an order for 0.25 btc worth at 19k sat
thanks for the tip
dgb seems like whale scum anyway

>xby
>promising
Lel

Where do you guys buy altcoins like DGB and shit?
Using Coinbase and Gemini for ETH right now.

If the coin doesn't turn out to be what you want just hold until they announce the new release date for brass golem and then sell during the hype moon.

Yobit has almost every coin usually but it's sketchy sometimes. Cryptopia is alright I guess. Or Bittrex of you want less options but more confidence.

I bought ZCash at 0.098 because it will be added to Alphabay in July. It was more more short/mid term hold. Ripple was a mistake but it's still up so I'm okay with that. Just going to see if I can sell with the ZCash late this month and put it into a smaller coin as you said. DGB is long term. Had SC but sold when DGB broke away from it (240 buy in, 400 sell so that was okay I guess and thats what I used to get ZEC and Ripple.

Bittrex, Poloniex, Kraken. They're crypto exchanges. Send bitcoin/Ether and buy alt coins.

I feel really bad when I see that negative % in my blockfolio, that really hurts. Tomorrow when I wake up it is going to be gone, I hope.

What ya guys think? Got a handful of ETH on the side as well for the Bancor ICO, assuming we all don't get fucked over again.

order went through at 19k sat and it went up right after, good timing on your suggestion

H-heh