What was the absolute dumbest buy of all-time?

What was the absolute dumbest buy of all-time?

My vote is for MOON at 4 sats.

moon @ any sat

never seen such an obvious shill campaign in my life

Anyone who bought PoSW.

And here come the bagholders to defend themselves.

Agreed, I bought in at 3, lost 1.5 BTC..

wew

Damn it, people. What made you buy a pig in a poke in the first place? I mean, it was so obviously shady and unpredictable when there were lots of other options around.

You could have made money off the shilling. Buying in at 4 sats is fucking nigger shit though.

posw is up 70 % today idiot

I got 3.5 moons I will be rich once they hit a dollar each or 35 cents each

Jesus Christ user. I bought in at 1 sat the first day of shilling and sold the same day at 2 sats. How can you have more than 1 BTC and be this dumb?

also, RDD at 97 sats

I bought because Veeky Forums was right about RDD. In retrospect I guess that must have been a fluke.

I attempted to buy RDD during a pump but fucked up the order and got in right at ATH. Been a massive bagholder ever since.

Dunno what I was thinking but lesson learned.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

I bought 70 dollars worth of maza coin

Yeah after plummetting straight to the ground. It's down so low that unless you bought at the bottom, you're still a fucking bagholder.

If a coin drops from 100 to 5 and then bounces up to 10, you shouldn't be bragging about your 100% gains.

Tough call but I would say Moon and POSW judging from all of the posts about it here. Pitiful, but hilarious nonetheless.

Who /no bad buys/ here?

I hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, Golem, Bay, DGB, Stratis...

All of these have been green for me for ages.

posw

>mfw MOON actually moons and you could have doubled your money had you just held.

You'll have to wait for so long that it's simply unprofitable. It's much easier and faster to double your money with other methods.

milocoin at 400 sats, they promised me it will be the 2nd trumpcoin
>lost half of my starting portfolio and caused me to miss all the altcoin bubble and I never had over $1k in my portfolio ever.