What is the most anonymous cryptocurrency?

What is the most anonymous cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zencash_io/status/869955109383548928
youtube.com/watch?v=LHPYNZ8i1cU
zcoin.io/
youtube.com/watch?v=aEbawhzhLqM
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Monero by far

Verge by far.And soon to be esper.

ZEN cash is a contender

Beniscoin

Its not live onBittrex yet

twitter.com/zencash_io/status/869955109383548928

youtube.com/watch?v=LHPYNZ8i1cU

Bitcoin Core dev Greg Maxwell explains anonymous tech and coins.
TLDR: Monero is good, Zcash might be good but ZKSnarks is untested and their system relies on a "trusted setup" which no one can verify... Dash LOL

>quotes himself
absolutely benis

Do more research faggots. ZCoin will be the most secure and anonymous crypto currency cryptoland has ever seen. zcoin.io/

This coin will be in the top 10 in approx 3 months.

Monero

ok i bought 20, at this point i dont even care about anything anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=aEbawhzhLqM

Cloak

I forgot the kewl logo and awesome twitter url

PIVX

Unironically Bitcoin, if only because it's the only crypto currency you can feasibly purchase in person

In theory, any coin using SNARKs. In practice, many of the existing coins using SNARKs only use it for optionally private transactions which see less use partly due to computational requirements for the joinsplit function.

Monero / Cryptonote derivatives' transactions have a smaller anonymity set given that a ring signature means your real input is just 1 of N. With x number of transactions sent again and again it becomes 1 of N^x however. If you wanted to be sure that you can't possibly be tracked you'd send a tx to yourself a few times. Private transactions are by default however. Monero also now has RingCT so the amounts are hidden.

The real king of anoncoins will likely be Grin or another Mimblewimble implementation as it's more efficient, scalable and relies on simple, tested cryptography unlike moonmath-ZEC. It has a few trade-offs though.

The beauty of Monero is that you don't have to buy it in person because it's actually anonymous. Just send it to your own wallet before sending to AlphaBay.

The best one and it's new is SumoKoin

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sumokoin

Speaking of sumo, I was asking myself why we don't have many crypto coming from Japan or South Korea, it seems weird considering how big they are into bitcoin.

Lmao, I saw when this shit was initially forked some months ago, he accidentally sent a pull request to Monero to change it to "sumocoin".

BOScoin is South Korean.