ETH accepted on black market?

Is it true that ETH is now accepted on the darknet as payment? If yes, does anyone know what percentage of merchants accepts it? A friend told me that it's gaining a foothold, but I don't know if it's really true or not.

how is it to check it by urself ? you talking like dark net is a secret place fagot, you just get tor and go on hidden wiki, literally take 2 mlinutes to check it

Anyone?

it's being adopted slowly

Ignorant-fag here, what are some of the worst things you can buy on the darknet?

drugs, girls, contract killers.

no there is scary people there who will try to hack you and murder you

skunks, bags of poop, fingers, toes, etc.

>skunks
Like the animal?

A visit from a LEO

8yo sex slaves

Drugs mainly, any u want. Not girls or guns really, thats BS

Worst thing you can reliably buy on the darknet is HD hurtcore/necro cheese pizza.

Hitmen are Sex slaves are memes. They might exist on the darkweb but you're almost certainly gonna get busted.

of course, they have nothing better to do but to murder random people on the internet

There used to be a little town on the edge of Ukraine that a certain forum promoted as "Paradise". To get in, at the time, cost a few hundred BTC and a discretionary agreement between the Admins/user with the user doxxing themselves.

Eventually it was caught & shut down, but it went on for years. You went there to fuck little girls/boys of all shapes and colors who were trapped from human trafficking.

Onions are no longer the secret clubs they once were, but you can still find tickets to paradise on other networks and in certain IRC networks or forums who require "original content" prior to entry.

No wonder knew Veeky Forums knew exactly what was going on in Podesta's emails. Fuck me.

>Not girls or guns really, thats BS
Wrong. Firearms are all over alphabay. You dont know what youre talking about.

yes

my buddy bought some sort of endangered lizard off there as well

Heard about a guy who sold carrots.

Probably did it just to avoid taxes.

Thanks!

>tor
>2 minutes

He said worst, not best.

why do you know that, wtf

its super quick now thanks to police exit nodes.

Literally every contract killer is an undercover opporation on darkweb. Food for thought.