Paris Climate Change BTFO

ELON HAS QUIT FROM TRUMPS COUNCIL

SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT SHORT

which exchange is this coin on

Don't short it, in this market that's a reason to buy 10,000 more shares

elon musk is a retard

the paris accord allowed china to build countless new coal plants but forbids america from doing so

what the fuck paris?

trump is right 100%

Elon musk is simply a virtue signaller now. His supermodel gf got him by the balls

TESLA isn't even on Bittrex

Why would you short? This will make people suck Elon's dick even more.

t. burger who has not read a single line of the COP21 deals

>the paris accord allowed china to build countless new coal plants but forbids america from doing so

If all the dumbfuck treehugging white liberals in the world stopped breathing, consuming, emmitting and dropped dead....

It still wouldn't make a fucking difference when 85% of the coal burning is done in Asia and the Chinese and Indians are just straight dumping their garbage into the ocean like it's a landfill...

Fuck the Paris climate bullshit... if they actually cared about the climate, they'd tell the Chinese to stop fucking up the earth.

And I'm chinese ex-pat...so I'm well aware of how much damage we've done.

Fuck you he's right, China is going to produce all the goods America can't and pollute exponentially more than we would.

i did read it, you fucking absolute nigger

eat shit you third world faggot

i bet you enjoy the 30 000 000 niggers that will invade your country the coming 5 years

That's great but what does it have to do with crypto?

kek

OP did you hear how many times he mentioned Pittsburg?

buy US Steel (X)

What kind of shitcoin is this? Never heard of it.

Sure thing, /pol/

shouldve shorted tesla the moment he got together with that whore maneater

>it's good we pay billons to third world countries who are allowed to do what the very same accord forbids us

you're RETARDED and need to KILL YOURSELF right at this moment

>entire company financed by gov welfare threatens the gov
this should well

Bad business. If you disagree with what someone is doing, more reason to be able to sit at the table with them.

HEY guy CAPS are COOL!!!1!!

except tesla is up from low 200s when elon musk joined the council to over 340 now.

Tesla has never been a good investment.

Don't even bother, this board is full of 15 year old trumpcucks

>mfw I can't short TeslaCoin (TLC)

>he called a retarded /pol/esmoker, time to get extremely butthurt and tell him to kill himself!
/pol/tard spotted

At least China's starting to invest in renewables

India can get nuked for all I care

You forgot Trump and his jew family.

Was a short long before that...no profts...me think it sees 250 again...Il buy there.

Uninformed idiot spotted. This "deal" means you pay billions of dollars to people who are allowed to pollute in ways you're not. And why? Because you're le devil ayy lmao.

>cucking for chinks and gooks
t. faggot