Someone give me a quick rundown on Bancor

Someone give me a quick rundown on Bancor

Is it worth investing in at the ICO? I'm considering dropping $5k into it.

...they delayed it, what do you think?

>investing in at the ICO
>considering dropping $5k into it

you meant $5k as gas did't you?

>they delayed it

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Well, what do you think?

My gut feeling says it's absolutely worth investing. But if the experts here are to be believed, you either pay a hefty fee to the swiss bankjews or you will have trouble even getting in.

I don't know faggot that's why I'm asking

Maybe they realized that tons of money is going to pour in and they need more time to prepare

well a delay means something isn't ready yet doesn't it. now, you could see that as a bad thing, or you could say they are at least not pushing something when it isn't ready and that shows responsibility. if multiple instances of delays or broken promises occurs, then it is trouble.

the fee is small, highest fee is 1.5% (gets lower the ore you invest) plus a fixed charge of about $80. as long as you aren't planning on investing less $50 you should be okay. but yes, no doubt the ico will sell out fast when it goes public but you might have a chance.

This coin is money, op, no doubt. if i don't get in the ico i'll be waiting for it at the first exchange.

>wait we can't handle all your money!!!

or

>oh shit our product isn't even ready yet

which seems more realistic to you, you retarded chimp?

>spent 2 days getting verified on btc suisse
>finally get an address
>send them some bitcoin
>they stop replying

I have no clue what is going on, I hope I'm bought in lel

Scam.

Look how complicated they make it sound. They are hiding something.

not going to bother at ICO and waste gas.

>swiss bankjews
Wat
I think I missed that thread.

>our product isn't even ready yet
bancor isnt new you fucking buffoon. you know nothing.

you want to invest 5k $ in an ICO you don't even bother to study and analyze on your own? I hope you go bankrupt you moronic retarded piece of shit

yes

Is trying to buy on liqui for 2-3 x ICO my best option?

GUYS,

Is the minimum gas cost they give per ETH? Or is that for any size order??

that's what I did for BAT, the devs in their telegram said that they had a fair solution but we'll see how that pans out. Hopefully liqui.io is the first to get it again

This, fucking newfags bubble more pls

I'm inclined to believe you, I also detect some kind of trickery. They repeat the same buzz-word phrases over and over again. It has potential imo but I feel like I only half-understand it.

I didn't understand bitcoin too when I stumbled across the whitepaper back in 2010. Just pushed all that complicated mumbo jumbo aside and forgot about it. Then 2013 happened. Never again