What does Veeky Forums think of Skallagrim?

What does Veeky Forums think of Skallagrim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q_SB_5vlR1I
youtube.com/watch?v=jPYAovHIiYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's a Manlet and his wife is disgusting.

have to agree

Better when he is posting videos of hema stuff than giving his opinions on things

His channel is not outright bad, but it annoys me that an average, not particularly knowledgeable or proficient sword dork like him makes a living out of his YouTube channel while someone like Matt Easton who is a HEMA instructor and actually knows his stuff doesn't. Skallagrim isn't even witty and charismatic like Lindybeige is. His popularity is just so undeserved.

I heard that he got a bad rep for bashing Matt or something. Can someone tell me what happened with their Youtubers' drama?

>Matt 'the Normans aren't French' Easton
>good

Matt Easton is based, he can afford a shit opinion or two

I disagree, he makes some good points about the weapons and he can show it on video since he made them himself

>implying that thing is a female

What? When did that happened? Is this why Matt and Lindy were making fun of Skall for being a manlet?

>People don't understand the complex history of Normandy and their lands
I mean cmon people it's 2016

Neither do I, but understanding that the Normans are French is pretty simple.

Qualifies his terrible opinions with "I'm not a historian" but constantly bashes historiography and archeology as fields.

Deeply unpleasant and ignorant person with a disgusting goblin of a wife.

I also want to know that. I just saw the comment section of Matt's video being hostile towards him, and making some indirect gestures like Skall made disparaging remarks towards Matt.

Can you link the videos?

>Giving tips on HEMA
I don't do HEMA but I do reenactment. Only watched a few of his HEMA vids but they seem okay. No issue with them.

>History videos
BTFO. Owning swords and using them as a sport doesn't make you a historian.

>Matt "Double-bitted battle axes existed" Easton

Sorry but it's been like almost a year or something since I saw those comments. Maybe not outright hostile, but one of the top liked comments on a Matt's video were making fun of Skall's 'Expert Sabre Fencing Demonstration' video, which Matt replied by laughing (IIRC, it's 'lol harsh!'). It's one of the 'swordfighting in films' videos. It's weird because Matt has never publicly and directly impolite towards other Youtubers/public figures, even when he was bashing the fetishization of katana, for example.

There are also other comments saying Skall was disrespectful towards him or something, not long before I read that (admittedly hilarious) comment. Maybe even on the same video, I forgot.

Post pic

>This is his wife
>This is your average Scandinavian

youtu.be/Q_SB_5vlR1I

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Not collaring your women

KEK

Shes average and ok.

you have bad taste my friend

Agreed. Nothing more, nothing less. Don't get the hate comments that she always gets here.

I have a realistic outlook on life.

At least she's white.

>Muh gunz mouthbreather
He's a retard

I would much rather a brown or yellow qt than some nasty white ogre

as a scandinavian i got shocked when i saw people in berlin, london, milano etc that people fucking look normal.
Swedes are so fucking disgusting, its those "annoying libtards", all of them. That meme with the child and father, that child is reality in sweden ffs!!WÅ*UR!PGWP!

>But wait there's more!
Here is its youtube channel where it talks about pansexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=jPYAovHIiYg

Didn't realize R9K browsed Veeky Forums

Just another self-inflated youtube spaz running their mouth about shit they only have a meme-tier knowledge of.

by modern definitions they were french, but at the time they were not frankish