Are they in stock anywhere right now?

Are they in stock anywhere right now?

Who cares? Those are such a waste of money imo. Just use a paper wallet.

i have an unopened limited edition litecoin nano s i'll sell you

How much?

This

This shit is so autistic.

$75 in btc or eth shipped anywhere in US

>cold wallet
use a piece of fucking paper
>hot wallet
use linux, don't be an idiot, encrypt all the things, and use 2fa whenever possible

I ordered off the website with Litecoin, should arrive at the beggining of July.

Is this thing 100% hassle free? I figure I'll wipe the device after getting the pass phrase just to test if I wrote it properly then I'll proceed to transfer my stash from Coinbase to the Chrome ledger ETH app with this thing.

Smart move?

wonderful device, but Trezor is even better.

Enjoy getting hacked kiddos

>he thinks you can hack a piece of paper but not a glorified usb

>Your machine is compromised with wallet stealing malware but you don't know it
>Type your private key into your PC to access your wallet to make a transaction
>Malware looks in memory and steals you private key

WTF, i hate paper wallets now?

Are SSDs safer than HDDs for keeping a wallet?

>implying I don't run my antivirus software daily
I recommend everyone in crypto does this regardless of what kind of wallet you prefer

yeah dude they can't hack us we have norton

Try Malwarebytes, newfag. Literally just ran it and it said zero viruses/malware found.

i guess the nhs should have installed malware bytes before they got hit with that ransomware

Lmao. Are you retarded?

>using a paper wallet more than once
i can tell you don't actually trade or hold cryptos worth any real money bud

don't see the relevance here

Yep, it bytes you in the ass when you get cocky and forget to run antivirus before doing crypto stuff.

I keep 100 ETH on a myetherwallet paper wallet and every day I paste the private key in and look at it.

>paper wallet
>paste the private key

Yeah from the .txt file on his desktop. Are you dumb or something?

Please be joking. None of this protects you if your computer is comprised. Where a hardware wallet will be fine.

Isn't Myetherwallet a paper wallet? You would just write out the code it gives you when the wallet was first generated or just put in the JSON, no?

What dont you understand?

jesus christ, 90% of everyone here is underage, trolling, retarded, or all 3

chromebooks are malware free
as long as you don't install a unsafe extension

Okay I'll bite, elaborate. I figure as long as my shit is up to date I should be fine?

that's not how it works

all big attacks aren't detected by your av when they happen

>av

What if I use Linux? Is it worth it to put my trust in some hardware device with god knows what going inside it or should I stick to open-source and Linus Torvalds, which has protected my shit for 30 years?

are you?

Why would you keep using a defender that tells you you have viruses?

I prefer to see 0 viruses thank you very much.

Is there a foolproof way to keep muh coins safe without shelling out the money for one of those things?
I'm a cheap motherfucker man.

bump

search for a usb wallet. Its practically the same thing just on a usb stick

Wrong. Paper wallet is the only alternative, even then, there is the risk of keylogger fucking your shit up when you open the paper wallet. I use a trezor, safe as fuck.

Since everyone is being a dumbass... no they are not in stock anywhere and if you do find one, expect to. It more than retail. Just pre order and wait.

ill get grilled for asking..

I have both linux and windows. So should I only deal with these cryptos on Ubuntu? Seriously paranoid about Russian professional hackers

I kept 21 bitcoins in three separate offline-generated brain wallets for a year and a half.

The phrase for one was the names of the first ten girls I slept with, one was family names from the block I grew up on, one was all my homeroom teachers from k-8th grade. There was nonstandard uppercasing and punctuation, shit was pretty tight.

....just use phrases. a book page.

Yes, hardware wallet has no channel for the private key to leave it. it just signs transactions which come up on the screen and that you approve.

Software everything can be hacked

What if the hardware wallet breaks down for some reason ?

Dumb muther fuckers seriously. It's so simple it's hilarious.

Here mutherfuckers I will spell it out for you; Take a decent computer, hopefully with multiple hard drives; Do a fresh install of Linux, download core wallet, connect to the internet, store your coins, disconnect internet, encrypt, take backup on usb, switch off the computer, store your usb somewhere safe along with the pass code. Now you have multiple backups in cold wallets, Plus your computer will provide a safe, easy an quick node for your transactions.

Steel wallet.

he could just install tails on an usb you know.

Posw just partnered with ledger. You can buy one of those