ETC MOONING

ETC MOONING
GET IN NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@InstituteCrypto/why-we-switched-to-litecoin-as-our-main-cryptocurrency-e98d60eb3229
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6d62td/the_story_behind_ethereum_classic_etc_and_whos/?st=j3fefupe&sh=f9ac323b
okcoin.com/t-387.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But why ?

Don't you like free money?

ETC > ETH

yes its the original chain but there is way more support behind eth

They should change the name though

>mfw bought DGD and got free ETC at block 3800000

>$16

wow its fucking nothing

etc moons = 20 cents

Sold at $20 no regrets

LTC 2.0
stay away.
stay far far away.

why?

Ltc way undervalued.

What's with the Ltc hate around here? Doesn't it scale better than btc?

medium.com/@InstituteCrypto/why-we-switched-to-litecoin-as-our-main-cryptocurrency-e98d60eb3229

"We will still accept bitcoin, but we can no longer recommend it as a payment system—it's more of a store of value. We encourage everyone to start accepting Litecoin, as it is now one of the main ways to regain financial and economic freedom."

You guys know what a 1:1 correlation is, right?

Why the fuck would you have both in your portfolio?

They're lame ripoffs.

>I am heavily invested in LTC, I pray everyday it can turn into the new BTC

lel

>You guys know what a 1:1 correlation is, right?

Yeah, I think so. But whats your point genius?

>Why the fuck would you have both in your portfolio?

Because muh gains

Same

it's happening

Yeah...saw the price in btc last night, but decided to wait till morning tk see if it dropped below 0.0066 btc, i didn't and now I am wary about buying in. Seeing the graph, puts the potential growth to around 0.0075 btc, so i'm left to question if it's worth it to buy in

it was at 77 two days ago, i regret not shorting at that time.

what is network difficulty einstein?

I'm long ETC, short ETH. I just don't see where ETH has room to run at this valuation. I hate to see shit like ripple and Eth suck all the liquidity out of the market.

Do you know how many coins could moon with the $20 bil those shitcoins are sucking up?

It's never been 1:1 correlation, etc hit 30 about a week about then dipped to it's current level and has been languishing there since eth took a trip to 230.
I was a believer in it for a while because I figured it would be able to do everything eth can do while have an actual limit(230 mil), get all of the marketing eth did while doing it's on work and getting added as a currency on a korean markeplace, etc.
I figured that the chinese investors behind it are basically making another mini-bitcoin out of it, and as I looked into the history I found out that it's pretty much been monopolized for that purpose.
reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6d62td/the_story_behind_ethereum_classic_etc_and_whos/?st=j3fefupe&sh=f9ac323b

Then I came across that post. The guy is obviously very biased, but I figured that short term eth has much more potential with being listed on the biggest exchange in china(okcoin, huobi is small time). I'm a bit sour on etc right now so I reduced my position to almost nothing and stored it in eth and I feel pretty good about it. That's even factoring in that likely in the short term that eth will continue to seesaw above 200, I don't imagine etc has enough strength to pull a move to 30 anytime soon. Eth is just too beast.
I still think that there's a good chance Etc can be a decent long term hold for all the reasons it's not that great of a short term hold though. It's probably going to be around at least, maybe less rocket like growth than eth.

But hasn't Eth always been overvalued? I don't think we can treat this like normal supply and demand, people are buying it on hype and hopes for the platform and the sentiment seems ridiculously high. I can't see it as anything else besides being a bubble that no one wants to leave.

The party is just beginning

Good luck.
>
Recently, OKCoin users have taken interest in the development of Ethereum (ETH) and Ethereum Classic (ETC), and there is an increasing demand for OKCoin to enable ETH and ETC trading.
>okcoin.com/t-387.html
If they decide to add ETC too like they just did with ETH, I could see a bump.