Buy & Hold Cryptos

Buy and hold thread. Here we discuss slower crypto trading rather than riding waves and catching trains. I'm interested in coins that have good fundamentals and have real potential to "moon" over a slightly longer term. On my radar:

Currently holding:
>MYST
Decentralized VPN
>GNT
Decentralized computing
>WAVES
Similar to ETH as far as I can tell
>ETH
Muh flippening

Looking into:
BCY
BTM
BURST
DASH
DCR
DGB
FCT
GAME
GNO
GRC
GUP
LSK
LTC
NXT
OMNI
PEPECASH (for fun)
PLU
REP
RLC
SC (*)
SHIFT
SJCX
STEEM
STR
STRAT
TAAS
TKN
WINGS
XBY
XEM
XMR
XRP

Post your portfolio/fundamentals/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/
yobit.net/en/trade/MYSTIC/BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ROLL ROLL ROLL

Somebody please give me a rundown on Maidsafe coin

potential Amazon Web Services competitor

Roll

> Cmd + F
> "BAY"
> No results

No, seriously, highly suggest holding some BAY.

Hit me with those fat fundamentals my senpai, or just your own speculation/opinion

what about NXS low volume very low right now, maybe a long term hodl?

Look into XZC fucking faggots.

No shitcoins allowed

Why the asterisk beside SC?

21 BTC on SHIFT since $0.05.

This thing is gonna do a STRAT after late June.

I'm not giving you my analysis because I charge for that shit, but here's what I'm holding:

BTC
ETH
XRP
LTC
DASH
XMR
GNT
STRAT
WAVES
EMC2
BURST

roll

BTC
ETH
BAY
ARK
DGB
RLC
SC
XVG
STRAT

Ark
Blocknet
HEAT
Shift

GUP

trips.
the prophet claimed

russel's pet name for you?
wud up GUP!

Roll pls

Rolling give me 7-9 please but ill settle for 10 and 97.

Buy and hold:
BTC because its old and reliable and people like it. Bitcoin isn't going anywhere.
ETH because mETH.
XRP because globalism

Those three are the only ones I would consider holding and never selling for a period of like 5-10 years. Everything else ill hold til 100% return then sell half.

>nobody holding doge
My $8 in doge turned into $250 for no real reason.
It'll happen again.

ETH XBY BAY PIVX

Wow really, fuck

roll

someone make one of these roll images but with different cryptos. whatever you roll, you buy.

it'ss help people decide on what to buy

roll 23-24

fuckin rolll

so close... just like my trades.

ROOOOLLING

gooby roll

Playing the long game on Strat. Got around 300 right now, and I'll continue to buy more at every dip

MNE
DGB

Why? Why do you think it will beat ETH?

I'm looking into IOC now. Considering selling a few ETH for it. Here's my current holdings:

ETH - 44
BTC - 1.04 continuously lending with polo bot
STRAT - 354
STR - 24,214
GNT - 1500
DGB - 17,000
SC - 27,700
POSW - 3,300
ARK - 4

Any suggestions?

rolling for linda

Join the Slack: bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

Quick Rundown:
BitBay (BAY) is the world’s first FULLY FUNCTIONAL (RIGHT NOW) decentralized market client that utilizes double deposit escrow. The highly anticipated rolling peg is anticipated to be complete around the end of this year. Eliminate the middlemen, save some money, TRADE YOUR CRYPTO FOR FIAT, 100% safely, from the comfort of your own home.

Wall of Features (current and upcoming)
bitbay.market/walloffeatures/

Intedasting

rolling

wtf? 4 ark? Just 4???

just bought some BAY i hope you're not shitting me here

just started and im also mining Zcash, n-no hate pls

You state how you only look at cryptocurrencies with good fundamentals; however you list a ton of bullshit.

The major fundamentals which you're looking for: 1. A bunch of autistic weebs blogging good things about the tech side regarding the coin. 2. Accessibility & usability 3. A strong development team.

Buy and hold ETH. That's your fundamental for the day.

too bad fundamentals are worthless to whales

Eth will not see the light of day for 2 more weeks

dont steal my soul russell

>media == fundamentals

Kek

Buy and hold Siacoin friends

Feels like that ship has sailed, but I am holding a few already

Might check out some of your picks on the radar desu.

The ship hasn't even left port.

rolling for tyler

Waiting for it to dip again but I want to buy this week...

roell

>tfw just made my first crypto investment

Just $100 split between Bitcoin and Ether, don't know how freewheeling I'll get with it going forward but I at least wanted to get a foot in the door. I assume it's normal to have a compulsion to refresh Blockfolio over and over and over and over?

>I assume it's normal to have a compulsion to refresh Blockfolio over and over and over and over?
Yes...I feel like an autist doing it all day at work

no need if you have only 100 dollar in slow moving coins go for some faster gains DGB XRP SC but always keep some ETH

yes, checking constantly will have to do until we can jack that shit straight to the dome and have live api updates into our memory so we just always "know" what the prices are

rollin stone

Have about $600 worth of BAY and am considering trading for SHIFT.

I absolutely love BAY though and the project, but fuck man, SHIFT has an awesome project as well, coupled with super low supply and higher volume compared to BAY. BAY gains are a bit on the slow aside, albeit they are pretty stable and comfy gains, but SHIFT might blast off to the moon much sooner.

Would definitely get back into BAY again at some point, but I feel like its time isnt quite ready yet.

What do lads?

>I just did the same, I'm fucking scared user

In the back of my mind I think we're all just trying to sell each other snake oil. But I want a lambo

>tfw humanity eventually evolves to acquire Duneiverse Mentat abilities and just use them to autistically obsess over the micro-values of obscure altcoins

Where can I presently buy MYST? I was interested in getting in on the ICO but opted against it just so I could watch its price but I haven't seen it trading anywhere yet.

I see it as a long term hold as well.

Same with Bay, DGB, GNT, BTC (King), ETH, etc.

roll

yobit.net/en/trade/MYSTIC/BTC

here you go fella

Rolling those numbers for Roland

Roll

>no one mentions BAT

You guys are trying to get rich right?

That feel when exchanging ETH for ETC

Shift has a major update coming out in June that I expect will impact price positively. It's still somewhat under the radar, but I believe they will begin ramping up marketing efforts soon as well

Hell yeah. Distributed storage is an easy concept for normies to understand and get involved in. I'm long on Sia.

Up 18% in the last 24 hours as well.

Rollin' for Russell

BTC
ETH
LTC
DASH
REP

Looking into diversify more though.

roll

i aint mad we can make bomb threats together

r8

Rollin on a river

>qt
>rapist

I'm in love.

KIMBERLY GET

Roll

82-84 get

C# backed by Microsoft, the language of video games, highly adopted, very similar to java and the stratis platform itself has strong developers and making great progress. And their alpha placeholder wallet, even that downloads the blockchain in a fraction of the time of Eth.

On the other hand you have eth which uses 'Solidity', a literary who? programming language, has suffered dao event and a few others (but they may be hoaxes).

I personally researched it heavily and made a $2500 investment for a year.

roll

Great thread, this is what I want too. Sort of an index fund of crypto with less volatility and great longterm gains

As long as I can beat the s&p500 using crypto for a few years I'll be happy. I'm not on a moon mission because half of you moon mission idiots lost everything - only the winners post.

C# is a shitty language for this purpose, it's EXTREMELY complex and bloated

Solidity is specifically designed for its purpose - dapps and smart contracts. The language itself is literally built around this. It's well contained and limited and runs on its own VM

Any good programmer can program in any language. If you can't pick up the basics of a language you're retarded

"Hurr this new technology (ETH) doesn't use Microsoft's shitty programming language nobody uses for anything serious, so it's not going to beat Microsoft's version (Stratis)"

We're migrating away from C# towards C++ at work because C# is shit and slow af

Roll

are you retarded

>not holding XEM

What are you doing?

rdd
dgb
eth

>*blank* ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
surest sign of pets.com-tier shitcoin

why should I, as a buyer, put up with double-deposit escrow when I can just use ebay and be guaranteed my money back if anything goes wrong, or I don't like it, or I break it, or I want to scam the seller?

it's an interesting concept, but doesn't seem viable outside of a sellers market (e.g. elicit goods)

Needs more augur.

roll

roll

> Ctrl + F the coin I'm slowly accumulating and it's going to the moon for sure
> 0 results
perfect
I'll send you a postcard from the moon!

roll

To save massive dosh. The savings of eliminating the middle man will be passed onto the consumer.

Have you ever sold anything eBay before? those fuckers are TAXING. Plus just imagine how much money the Chinese will save shipping their garbage over here without listing fees, currency exchange headaches, regulations etc.

This is my diversification,
most of the

>just think about how much chink listing spam there will be!
So I'd save no more than 10% (more like 5% as sellers can't raise prices freely due to the market) while needing to tie up 100% of the price in escrow

5% off while being subjected to a dog-shit level service with high opportunity costs? Pass.

Where the fuck can i get Mysteriums?

Come on! I want the most docile on this damn image.