Litecoin

Would now be a good time to invest in Litecoin? I already missed the ETH moon landing. Will Litecoin get me my Lambo?

Other urls found in this thread:

stories.yours.org/why-were-switching-to-litecoin-d5157e445254
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes

Why yes? Does it have the potential to be the next ETH? $27 a coin seems cheap enough.

I think it will go up to $35-$50 by August.
It definitely won't make you fast money like an ICO or a coin that gains 100-200% in a day but it's viable if you like to hold.

its being added to BitStamp 'early June 2017'

Is that a good thing?

I would hold if I got any. I stupidly sold my ETH when it was at $90ish because I thought it was never going to break $100. Needless to say, I have learned my lesson.

Buy it at 24 and sell at 29

repeat

>>Is that a good thing?

it potentially allows a lot more people access to the coin

Fuck you cunt faggots like you are the reason why litecoin is so severely undervalued at the moment. It has the potential to hit 100 by the end of June.

>100 by the end of June

Wew lad do you really think so? I would buy right now if that is the case.

LTC is considered a dead coin by many with no future. I invested in it this morning on the hunch that it will go up to $30-$40 soon. It went from $15 to $25-30 in May So it has the potential to rise $10-$15+ this month if more invest in it.

It's hard to say if it's viable or not until August. If everything goes well with BTC's soft fork (getting segwit & lightning network & other upgrades) LTC may die off.

If the soft fork doesn't go well LTC & ETH will be the two major coins to benefit.

Okay, so we want Bitcoin to fail. Assuming it does what do you see Litecoin going to? Also, how much Litecoin do you think is a "safe" amount to get at the current pricing?

Yes lad, the main reasons are that litecoin is undervalued at the moment against the bitcoin but most importantly it's about to become the default currency used on the lightning network which is going to decentralise altcoin exchanges.

I definitely do not want bitcoin to fail

LTC has been tracking BTC's movement for a while now

I want BTC to remain a store of value and I want LTC to become the currency for small daily transactions

If Litecoin becomes the coin many bitcoiners will adopt due to issues with BTC's soft fork... it can easily go up 50x-60x in months. It will go up really fast.

no, you don't want bitcoin to fail you fucking retarded monkey, if bitcoin fails EVERYTHING dies with it

we already fucking saw what happened to the market last time bitcoin took a shit, and you fucking retards hope it fails holy shit

LTC will definitely steal some market share from bitcoin as its much faster and cheaper than bitcoin. Ideal for small transactions and when you need to get fiat into crypto because DGB is pumping AGAIN.

Bitcoin fails, we are all fucked! stop saying stupid shit like that...

not true, things will go down but other coins will rise to the top

last time bitcoin took a really big shit was before ll these altcoins existed

Jesus fucking christ. So if it moons to 50x that will be about $1350. I think I will invest in it, at least a little. That type of growth is insane.

I'm new to cryptocurrency and just want to use it to get me my Lambo and to retire before 30. Where should I go to learn more?

O-okay user

tell me its not tracking BTC right now

yeah it could moon for weeks/months... as bitcoiners trade for LTC or ETH

but many may just try to cash out and be afraid of crypto so its hard to say

Litecoin is getting Lightning Network. They are working on it. Transactions fees are less than 1 penny and confirm time is 15 minutes.

stories.yours.org/why-were-switching-to-litecoin-d5157e445254

"We will still accept bitcoin, but we can no longer recommend it as a payment system—it's more of a store of value. We encourage everyone to start accepting Litecoin, as it is now one of the main ways to regain financial and economic freedom."

of course it does but it doesn't mean that is always true

sometimes i see btc going lower and litecoin rising

Yeah last night litecoin was rising independently unaffected by bitcoin.

where

Yes, but don't expect it to moon over night. LTC is a solid coin, slow grower, but steady and won't drop much even in a huge crash.

I don't mind slowness. Like I said I learnt my lesson and will be holding until the point (if it happens) it breaks $1000. Thank you for your input.

Poloniex

I would invest in ETH/LTC/BTC.. they all will rise before August. August will be volatile I imagine.

im watching LTC/BTC climb on poloniex as we speak

lookin good

What do you see LTC getting to before August?

can it be dogecoin again though

sorry the time for meme coins is over

serious business coins or pumpNdump shitcoins only

$40 I hope. It's hard to say.

It's only newly taken off (a month ago)

It spent 4 years in the $1-$5 range before going to $7-$15 in April and than $20-$30 in May (where it is now) this year. If it continues on that road it should be $30-$40 in June and $40-$50 in July.

>tfw you missed when LTC was $1

those who held it for $1-$5 for 4 years deserve the pay off

Also LTC is owned 65% by the chinese... it's the main coin they put money in.

good god we just saw bitcoin take a dump 1 week ago and 99% of coins were red, you wanna hope that you're in the 1 random ass coin that goes up? last time it was fucking bitmarks that went up

what the fuck is bitmarks

guess we'll see what happens next time bitcoin dumps again

Ltc will have atomic swaps with btc at a ratio of 1:10 if you are this short sighted to not see this as the future, you deserve to be left behind.

look at where it found support. it'll double within a a week or two.

based fibonaccis

Litecoin has no predictable fundamentals response to well.. anything. It just vaguely follows Bitcoin up and down with tons of unexplained volatility and sell offs.

Not worth it unless you have some expert knowledge on this coin market.

No it will have atomic swaps of 1:5 actually

Litecoin is OPPP

What wallet do you recommend for LTC?

Exodus can hold it but I don't know how I feel about their security. I prefer a cold wallet, like myetherwallet.

bump

Segwit and the chinese super whales are good reasons to stay away

buy coins that have a low market cap and a good looking site
we're in a coin bubble gold rush

bagholding this pos rn

GNT going to Coinbase