When will Normie find out about crypto currency so we can all get our free trip to the moon/

When will Normie find out about crypto currency so we can all get our free trip to the moon/.

why would normies need a black-market currency that's nearly impossible to use?

So they can make a lot of money?

The later the better. We all want to accumulate before Alpha Centauri trip

>just started a new job
>hit it off with a good-ol-boy from Kansas
>veers into politics
>bring up crypto
>laughs and said his friend cleared a million from it but doesn't invest himself
>offered to give him some resources to help him get started
>he declined

I LITERALLY CANNOT COMPREHEND THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF NORMIES.

Don't waste time trying to give unsolicited advice. People are retarded and don't deserve to get rich easily from crypto. Let them wage slave away the rest of their lives.

You are the normies. Fuck off.

>So they can make a lot of money?
ah, are you a shill or just stupid?
>>he declined
never take advice from poor people.
if he wanted pointers he'd have already asked his millionaire friend.

>I LITERALLY CANNOT COMPREHEND THE THOUGHT PROCESS OF NORMIES
it's actually pretty simple- nobody believes you've gotten rich off cryptos and you're not offering any proof that you have. So you're ignored.

Yes, but we need to keep quiet for now.

I came here from /pol/, I was on Veeky Forums before but it was always rich chads investing in stocks with daddy's money.

Now it's Mr.Bone's Cypt of Coins Wild Ride; and objectively the best board on Veeky Forums.

We can use them next year, especially other boards. We need to get settled in first. We can weaponize their autism to earn sheckles.

Everyone I know tells me they're to busy to do that stuff.

Bitch,
I study full time (God level degree)
Work part time
Manage a household

How the fuck can't you open your cellphone for 40 min while taking a shit or during a break and read up on this shit.

No, I'm busy. *rolling a blunt of skype*

You dont think there's any money to be made in crypto?

there's absolutely money to be made in crypto if you know how to run or chase P&D fraud.

normies aren't going to make money on that, and most likely you won't either.

They've already found out. Some of you are part of the recent wave of "normies".

normies will crash the market

the level of panic selling you will see from the normies will literally obliterate the entire market, that's how bubbles burst

you do NOT want normies in here

Normies are on a spectrum. Lots of biz newfags from other boards here are new to crypto but far from your average normie

>*rolling a blunt of skype*

When normies find out, the bubble will pop. Let's keep it quiet for another couple years.

>Let's keep it quiet for another couple years.
You can't, people have already gotten a whiff of the money. Not saying this run can't continue for a long time but this is most definitely not the "early adopter" phase anymore. I'm pretty optimistic still, I think there's much more gains to be had, especially if any of the current or upcoming platforms start providing real utility.

It's absolutely the early adopter phase. Tail end, maybe, but still early.

Ask anyone 30 or older what crypto currency is, they will have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

>When normies find out, the bubble will pop. Let's keep it quiet for another couple years
That's the most retarded myth I keep hearing on here. The bubble STARTS when normies find out. Also what's the point of a currency if regular people don't use it?

When they have an easy way to buy and hold it. Wait for crypto ETF I guess.

This. We are at maybe 5% adoption now. Current correction is child's play practice for the big one.

>pssh pssh I got rich with crypto, come on I will help you

How does it look to you? It's like you're going to invite him a pyramid scheme.

No no, as long as he gets his friends involved and they get their friends involved, we all get crypto rich.

>Ask anyone 30 or older what crypto currency is, they will have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
I've talked to a bunch of middle-aged people who have some sort of an elementary knowledge about this. They're corporate types who'd likely come across some fintech shit though so yeah.

I don't doubt that most don't understand this stuff but there's many who've thrown in money regardless. Like I said if any of these projects have a bright future ahead of them in real world applications / mass adoption then we're pretty early then though.

Total mcap's still below $100 billion and many consider this a massive pyramid scheme But this space has definitely become more legitimate now, even my grandpa's kinda come around on Bitcoin. All of this seemed hopeless to me some years ago, it's amazing how far this shit's gotten.

NPR did an hour-long story on it today on On Point. The FUD was strong, and some callers were particularly infuriating, but I think it's starting to get 2013 levels of mainstream attention.

this is a nigger-tier argument
all currencies can be used on the black market if you're being sneaky.
if it's cheaper to use for transactions then merchants will adopt it eventually

if crypto is a pyramid scheme, fiat is a hyperturboultra 4D pyramid inverted rising shekel pattern expanding anus

2020 election special interests < Veeky Forums CryptoMillionaires