Ok dudes, I'm going to invest 10k into crypto. Here are my picks so far:

Ok dudes, I'm going to invest 10k into crypto. Here are my picks so far:

GNT
XRP
AMP

What else? Don't give me shills, give me a coin with reasoning why you think it's undervalued.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170301presentations.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We aren't your personal investors fag.

Just put $500 in each top 30 altcoin. One of them is bound to moon and give you 10x returns in a week.

Just throw it into ETH.

This. I can be though. GNT, definitely. As soon as Jewbase adds it it's going to moon.

LTC
It has an interesting future ahead of it.
While it hasn't gotten 2000% gains, LTC technology is way far ahead and has a strong support to it. It's faster and cheaper transactions then BTC. If the future goes how we want, LTC will be like fiat and BTC will be the gold.

>XRP
>Undervalued
Daily reminder that no bank is using XRP, and no bank is planning to use XRP:
cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
>the 47-member consortium used technology from blockchain start-up Ripple for a cloud-based payments platform called RC Cloud.

Daily reminder that RC Cloud is a private network based on the ripple protocol, this is the only way banks will use ripple, no bank will ever use the public ripple network, let alone XRP

Daily reminder that the entire banking industry can use the ripple protocol for transmittance while Ripple is bankrupt and XRP is 1sat

Daily reminder that XRP is not stock, the success of the ripple protocol is independent of the success of Ripple the company is independent of the success XRP

Daily reminder that of the 32 billion XRP in "circulation", over half are owned by devs or former devs

Daily reminder that Ripple owns another 68 billion XRP not yet in circulation

SHIFT.

You need no further explanation.

my portfolio is 90% eth (will no less than double within the 6 months)

i have a few grand in each of these
sc
dgb
strat
waves
gnt
rlc
ubiq
wings

Daily reminder that this fucking guy posts this same debunked bullshit pasta in ever fucking thread that mentions XRP and has been for weeks.

How much XRP are you sitting on?

I'd spread your money across at least 10 cryptos, $1k each. Put 6 or 7 in solid bets like BTC, XRP, ETC, ETH etc. Put the last few k in some that offer more risk/reward. Stay away from the memecoins.

Easily the best and extremely undervalued coin out there atm is ARK. It's implementing smartbridge and is trying to create an ecosystem that utilizes it's core code. What does this mean? It's ethereum, without needing everything to be built ON TOP of one platform. Instead other blockchains will link to Ark through smartbridges.

Blockchains will use ark to use features available on other blockchains.

Nobody is understanding the impact this will have and I love picking up this coin for as cheap as it is.

125 mil coins, .3 each lol.. Once it catches on it's easily $1 or more.

Approx 15k. Been holding since $.03.

Also I would suggest ARK because

>debunked
kek

All true.

Some people actually care about the health of the crypto market and hate seeing newfags get suckered into scamcoins

dont do this.

thanks for this post, glad I'm not in on that shitcoin

>Thinking banks don't want to save 60% on remittance costs
>Thinking (((Ripple))) doesn't want the value of their holdings realized.
>Completely ignoring the impending smart contract lockup

Your pasta is stale and bunk. You've been shilling for fucking weeks and Ripple still rises. Stay poor.

RDD dont listen to anyone who says dont do it

That number was pulled out of their ass, requiring delusional hypotheticals like zero hedging and zero fees from fiat -> XRP & XRP -> fiat. Further, even if using a native token were cheaper (which it isn't) there is no reason for banks to use the public ripple network and waste billions of dollars buying XRP when they can make their own ripple-protocol network, just as the Japanese banks have done.

XRP is not stock, why would Ripple give a fuck, and even if they did, how would this incentivize Banks to adopt XRP?

The lock-up only concerns a portion of the 62 Billion XRP NOT YET IN CIRCULATION, devs and former devs still own over 50% of the XRP in 'circulation'

>when they can make their own ripple-protocol network

Nobody said they can't, but good luck getting JP Morgan to use a "ripple-protocol network" designed by Bank Of America.

Why do you think banks use SWIFT? Because it's a NEUTRAL PARTY.

It's true faggot. Go to the role coin website they state it there

Nice bags you got there.. Let me guess, you got in at $37?

> Not overvalued
> Picks GNT and XRP

You are doing it wrong, user.

XEM

Just bitcoin on steroids (instant transactions, limited coins, private/public blockchains interactions, able to create tokens, its harvest method consist of actually having coins, waaay descentraliced capital than xrp/eth.....))

But actually they are very bad at marketing ;)

Om, and its already 83.000%roi so... Get on da boat.

Explain your interest in Golem and ripple. Do you have any fundamental reasons to buy these coins?

50% bitcoin

50% altcoins that are promising/ high volume/ aren't run by shifty pajeets. gnt xrp etc eth str xlm xem

So they'll form a consortium to build and run their own private ripple-protocol network. Hey, that sounds familiar! Oh, right, it's what the only banks using the ripple-protocol have already done.

Recap: No bank is using XRP, no bank will use XRP, XRP is not stock, over 80% of total XRP is controlled by devs/former devs

Uh huh. Keep telling yourself that while I'm sitting on 1,000% gains.

sbigroup.co.jp/english/investors/disclosure/presentation/pdf/170301presentations.pdf

^Maybe you should tell this $3+ billion institution how much they are being scammed too.

BitBay is the best and cheapest investment you can make imo.

Im 70% into golem right now, there aint no holding me back from these 10x gains gauranteed

They're invested in Ripple the company, not XRP, again, XRP is not stock

Wrong. Try actually reading the document, faggot.

22-27
hodling

GNT bruh

You have zero fucking clue about Ripple.

You also have no clue on how transactional banking works, the role of Ripple's protocol, software and XRP in providing a better alternative to the current system (which was built in the 1970s).

I'll tell ya what. Go shill your fucking Mooncoin don't FUD shit you can't comprehend.

Pick up XBY why its cheap and in the beginning of its development stage.

Im on the fence about GNT, but XML is looking alright too.