My technical analysis of bitcoin

Bitcoin's price chart from 2013 to 2017 is tracing out the same pattern as gold from 1970 to 2011. So bitcoin has compressed 40 years of gold's sentiment into just 4 years.
Bitcoin's next move is likely a correction to the area of $1000, then it will skyrocket into a final mania phase, a final price peak of $3000-$4000 is possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/bolivia-calls-cryptocurrency-pyramid-scheme-arrests-advocates
youtube.com/watch?v=axaH4HFzA24
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is interesting and all that but don't you realize how the price of gold is inherently linked to stock market performance and political climates?

It's already corrected. if you really think it's going to dip that low you're going to be waiting forever user

Spooky match.
What are you basing the last part on?

> I found two charts that look similar.
> I did zero statistical testing.
> Conclusion - BTC to 4,000

Show me your rho or kill yourself.

Implying you have yet to live through the great chink withdrawl of june. Ill be seeing you when those iron hands turn as soft as lead.

I agree btc will have a correction short term, and your 3-4k predictions are interesting, but yeah different influences (although both are viewed as safe haven/inflation hedges). I think you're just trying to make them match.

Although, eth to btc could be viewed as the "stock market" to gold.

why would they do that as a collective randomly? lmfao.

Also don't worry about these hands...i'm in alt coins where the fast money is

These charts have nothing to do with each other.

>doesnt understand the market is a fractal

Oh so the universe planned "Oil Shock 2" in 1979 to coincide with the Mtgox hack in 2013 so that the charts can look similar when you play with the timeframes?

alts are going to die with BTC moron. You just came here this week or what? We literally JUST saw all the alts die with it until BTC revived again

when it BTC crashes, you better hope you're in fiat

You can't compare this to gold. This is an atomic bomb of disruptive tech dropped on a global market place.

>2spoopy4me
Why does it match up so well?

because the entire universe is self-similar at every scale

notice geometry in the red box is a fractal of the geometry in the blue box

Thanks for reminding me I need to do acid again soon.

My fucking brain... So when do you think the 2nd deeper dip will hit? I tried to do my own ghetto fractal analysis and figured maybe this Friday or Saturday.

This is how I've been looking at it too

Ah, the old Banana Theory

>Although, eth to btc could be viewed as the "stock market" to gold.
Eth seems like the (((petro-dollar))) to me in this analogy. Not saying a agree with op but I don't trust eth

comparing ETH to oil makes sense, seeing as ETH is intended as a "fuel"

Here it is in case you hadn't seen it

You TA nerds are fucking idiots

Hurr look the shapes of the lines, they look like this other thing

Gold is not BTC

BTC is being adopted more and more by the world, it's not some fucking thing that just exists and is valued arbitrarily. BTC is being integrated more and more into the world as time goes on, its utility is massively exploding

Know why BTC has increased? Rising instability all over the world and people living in places where their banks can't be trusted literally buy BTC

This is the result of something and this something is not going to just go away because your charts and retarded lines say so

Literally neck yerself ya hick fuk

Are we naming things now
When do we write the book

It doesn't

There's a rise then a dip then another ride

There are literally thousands of charts that look just like this because when you zoom out enough this shit happens

I've seen this as the ladle theory kek

Sorry grandpa but crypto it's a different ball game

> he doesn't realize that trading taps into esoteric realities he couldn't possibly understand

see
Meme magic is real

nice cop out faggot

By comparing the chart of Bitcoin with chart of Gold, I would say right now bitcoin is at where gold was in october 2012, so a sharp correction will likely happen soon

What I'm not getting at the moment is all this bearish sentiment around BTC and calls for it to test it's lows coinciding with bullish sentiment on alts like ETC, LTC and XRP.
If BTC does correct and head back sub 2000, maybe closer to 1700, all alts eat shit. So how can these hobbyist TAs be bearish on BTC and bullish on alts?

I took over 60k off the table and missed the ETH run, costing me nearly 16k in profit. If there's no real time frame, then this is all bullshit. What is that graph, august? Sept?

BTC has fuck all to do with gold in the 70s-90s.

Utter trash.

What you need to realize is that Veeky Forums is primarily a bunch of losers with nothing better to do after work than post to anonymous strangers about business rather than discuss it with their rich businessmen friends.

There's shills and people typing literally just to get (you)s, and even more people just typing what they hope will happen as fact

...You do realize that the ban to freeze BTC withdraws from chink exchanges have already been lifted and has already started happening? How did BTC react? It actually increased in value.

Fuck off, we just had a fucking correction a few days ago.

There is no "mania" speculation. BTC and alts have very serious investors in Asia and soon to be many developing countries who see crypto as a genuine alternative and an easy entrance to developed western markets.

You wouldnt understand though because youre an ignorant American idiot who has never had to deal with the turbulence that comes with being forced to deal in a currency and market that is not the world's standard reserve like in the USA.

This exactly, the primary gains of BTC coming up in the future will be from less stable countries, all the way from the developing world to lower class first world countries like UK.

This is no longer some internet driven purely speculative market, this has legitimate value now and people are coming off fiat

Everyone on biz hears the anti-fiat shilling and thinks we're talking about the US. Haha, no, we're talking about shit tier countries whose fiat legitimately is garbage and people will soon realize they need to abandon it for crypto, but this word will spread slowly so we're still early

>Less stable countries

You mean like ones where they are banning it because it's hurting their struggling economies even worse..

cointelegraph.com/news/bolivia-calls-cryptocurrency-pyramid-scheme-arrests-advocates

this isnt real TA
please leave me out of this

Irrelevant in the longterm, hurr Bolivia. They can't ban it, it doesn't work that way. You you need is tor

Chinese withdrawals at all exchanges are now open again. The rise over the last few days was from that.

hint: so is bitcoin

>You you need is tor
All you need is tor*

technical analysis is to asset pricing as astrology is to astrophyics

fuck off back to or or or where that meme magic le epic praise kek cringe shit belongs, faggot

in my experience crypto predictions seem to take way too long to come to fruition then they surpass the prediction suddenly. I'm hoping alot of people walk away like I did after the ATH of 2013.

shadilay fellow pedes

By reading tea leaves, I can tell you that the 2 things are not directly related to each other.
There are infinite variables guiding the price. You can't predict it by trying to read a graph that can either go up and down.
There is a finite amount of patterns that can happen in a 2D graph

First time I thought the top one was just a bowl, and I was like, so what?

yeah
meme trianglist and fractal architects are jokers

youtube.com/watch?v=axaH4HFzA24