Got 2500$, which coins do i go all in on ? make me rich /biz

Got 2500$, which coins do i go all in on ? make me rich /biz.

dgb

GNT, LTC, ETH

Don't fuck with all these shitcoins

xby, maybe nem. Mostly eth though.

Half BTC for security of principle and steady gains, the other half in a prospective shitcoin for explosive growth. Be prepared to lose it.

XVG, XBY, ARK
/thread

stratis

Strasis for the long hold

40% ETH
20% Bancor (Upcoming ICO)
10% RDD
10% XVG
10% ANT
10% DGB

rdd,etc,eth, ltc is a dead coin

dude I was expecting it to trend down... fucking green candle outta nowhere!!! hope people dump ffs.

Set 2500$ in FTC. It will be 250000$ in a month or two. Thank me later!

ignore this terrible advice. buy quark.

i have 2/3 of those good taste mah boi

This. Hands down the best investment you can make right now long term. C# is microsoft, stratis is C#. Eth is like apple, will be second fiddle for the non-enterprise stuff (read: less money).

Also XRP. XRP IS money, all these other coins are worth money. IF you can imagine a world where you can transfer money to anyone in the WORLD in the matter of seconds - mind blown. Market cap could literally be trillions. Why would anyone hold fiat if they could have a nice lump of xrp which is basically fiat anywhere minus the fees? I think long term it will be P2P transfers, like venmo/vipps/whatever else on your phone to transfer to your friends to chip in for the concert tix or pizza. There is no comparison to the speed. It will literally monetize the entire internet. Screencap and come back in 5 years.

SHIFT.

Not meme'ing you.

>Buy LTC but don buy shitcoins

>buy quark.
Oh man that takes me back to when Bill Still was shilling for that coin on Max Keiser's show in 2014.

Good times. Thanks for reminding me.

when BTC becomes too expensive LTC is the next best thing tho isnt it, and even now you can actually spend it on a wide variety of vendors

Go Balls Deep in BitBay