LONG TERM HOLD

Long Hold General. No shitcoins allowed.

Post and discuss coins that, if successful, will be extremely profitable well over a year from now.

My top vote is currently GNT. Jew jokes aside if it works it will be cost effective technology for anything from space exploration, movie CGI, weather/disaster predictions, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, to small time indie development.

What is your top pick for the long run and more importantly why?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bitcoin

if it fails they all fail

BitBay. Shit is literally miles ahead of so many other coins.

I heard that dev is not a good person.

Mne

What if it gets replaced before it fails?

Chart looks like a fuckin Dragon Ball Z fight

SHIFT.

Thank me in a month.

yeah, god is coming to shit on the mortal who tried to reach the heavens

this is my long term hold

It's pumping heavily right now, but I still consider Strat to be a good long-term hold and not just a pump 'n dump

btc and eth are the only two good long term holds

I'm not convinced of Golem, especially not as an investment at the current valuation which seems pretty fucking ridiculous.

It's still vaporware and they're getting lots of competition (namely just iExec, the others suck). Not to mention how their strategy is to get straight into an industry that's already very competitive. I like how iExec's just trying to focus on dapps for now.

Also, I doubt anyone will go through the hurdle of getting GNT for marginally cheaper CGI work other than because they're huffing mETH.

The ICO was absolutely fucked, i'd go into the Slack yourself if you don't believe me. There's a good team of guys behind BAY now.

bitbay.market/wp-login.php?action=slack-invitation

The idea of paying people for their idle PC power is very solid to me. No matter what time it is somewhere in the world that country is sleeping. Instead of turning off their PC they can get paid to leave it on, adding to the clouds power.

Can even the top data centers compare to the combined computing power of the world?

It has already doubled in the last few days. Hopin it dips back to around 36k so I can grab a bag,

That's not how computing power works.

>Tezos
Have fun getting diluted by exuberant methheads and normie CEO-millionaire-turbochads that've gotten onboarded through Bitcoinsuisse now that they delayed the ICO for "legal reasons".

It sounds all magical like that but no. Regardless, it's already very high on coinmarketcap and I'd rather just get RLC as they have a better team for this utopistic journey and a better chance of making it if that's even possible.

So how does it work?

Why would anyone invest in Golem or any ETH derived currencies when they can just invest in ETH instead?

Yeah that's another point I forgot to mention. The platforms themselves will be more valuable, most of these appcoin projects can't even justify having their own token.

GNT is only as good for computation power as your internet connection.

so... its not that good, atm.

ARK?

I just bought about 1000 of those, it looks like it was not heavily pumped and very undervalued. I can definitely see this hitting $5+ very soon. Or maybe become the next ETH. Who knows?

Seriously. How the fuck do people not realise this?

Not just your internet connection either. You're upload stream which is normally garbage.

Im all in with my 5k €. Lets do this.