I just got assaulted by a woman because "Im a fucking white privileged man" and it was really offensive that I "assumed...

>I just got assaulted by a woman because "Im a fucking white privileged man" and it was really offensive that I "assumed her/his/whatever pronouns"

Is this the first time in history a society is so fucked up like it is nowadays with our "white privileged" society by "cultural marxism" or whatever you want to call it. If not is it the worst ?

Yep. Our time is truly the time of mad men where Europeans no longer have the most basic sense of self preservation

Trannys are mentally deranged bullies.

What's wrong with my body my rules?

>Is this the first time in history a society is so fucked up like it is nowadays

You must possess a basic understanding of history in order to post on Veeky Forums. Preferably, at least a primary education.

>Is this the first time in history a society is so fucked up like it is nowadays with our "white privileged" society by "cultural marxism" or whatever you want to call it. If not is it the worst ?
>Also that pic

Please fuck off back to /pol/ and come back once you actually obtain some knowledge of history

Why do pol fags feel need to invade every board with their shit

who are you quoting?

If you just made up that greentext then please go back to /pol/ with your imaginary enemies. Also that pic is quite anti-semitic which is against rule 3.

it triggers pro-lifers

>europe was a christian civilisation

yeah. The french revolution was the epitome of christianity.

>>europe was a christian civilisation
Said no one but you. Le strawman.

that's literally what the OP's image said.

"yes fight against the tenets of the oppressive white christian civilization!"

t. Aaron Skekelbergstein

absolutely, people will look back to our time and not see the massive archiving of mankind's information, booming population growth, pre-industrual automation, the baby steps leading up to quantum computation, and possibly longest conventional peacetime the world has seen.

Nah they're gonna be hung up on how faggy our liberal arts majors were.

>fantasies that never happened

>implying that i lied
>not an argument

Can you stop making the same shitpost every day already?

It's his opinion, he sees degeneracy and destructive human behavior never before seen in western society. what's wrong with it?

>You must possess a basic understanding of history in order to post on Veeky Forums

maybe in the last stages of the roman empire and during the Weimar republic things were bad, but I think the OP refers to the scale of degeneracy.

it can't be the same thing.

Why would Jews be anti Christian when Christianity is the biggest Jewish lie ever told?

see

Privilege was a thing for the French Revolution, everyone just happened to be white

>white oppressive civilization

sure my dude

>2 exercises of futurology
why is one given more value than the other?

Killing babbies on tap is a bit much.

>implying that you wouldn't lie
burden of proof is on you bud

>Weimar Republic
>bad
There was exactly one thing bad about the Weimar Republic and it sure wasn't ""degeneracy"" you blue-pilled stormcuck

the discussion is about degeneracy, can't you read?