Www.ethlive.tk

I am explaining why the dip happened the new eth trend, and how eth will be at $300 this weekend

Other urls found in this thread:

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,991726,00.html
economist.com/news/leaders/21722841-latest-frenzy-tulip-mania-gold-rush-or-dotcom-boom-what-if-bitcoin-bubble
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck a throbbing cock Farmer Jew

Lying jew shill

You can't just "predict" how the markets are going to move. Are you a whale? I didn't think so. Stop pretending to tell the future.

I sold at $210 today because it looked like it was crashing

will it dip back close to this so I can buy back?

no

explain this, nnnnnigggerrrss

FARMER JEW IS TOO CHEAP TO BUY AN ACTUAL DOMAIN

YOU JUST SAID IT COULD FOLLOW A TRENDLINE DOWN ON YOUR STREAM YOU FUCK

Buying a domain like an e-cuck instead of building your own server. For shame.

The dip is not over. Look at the buy vs sell volume:

$226.50 - 8:21 pm CST
-----------------
32,500 TO $250
18,000 TO $200
80% spread more sellers

37,200 bought to $260
23,600 sold to $190
57% spread more sellers

41,000 bought to $270
28,700 sold to $180
42% more sellers

The West is about to go to sleep and Asia is going to wake up. This means the number of buyers on the market will decrease even less as the W has a much higher percentage market ownership and interest of buying.

Looking at patterns of other ETH dips, we should be entering another larger drop soon, followed by more through the night.

Nigga Europe is literally waking up in half an hour wtf are you on about

Oh, and this. Whales are slowly forcing the buy walls lower and lower, giving people time to buy back up at higher prices, but then moving buy walls up suddenly to crash the price then and buy at lower prices themselves.

>will go up, guaranteed
>oh, it went down
>will go either way, guaranteed

are we talking a sub 200 drop?

Probably not, maybe like $215

ITT I am explaining why you are a massive faggot and completely wrong.

Money is flowing back into altcoins. Eth is not having another big rally for a while.

I think it will go under $200, probably to $195. $185 would be pushing it at this point, but a lot of that will depend on how many buyers comin in the night and if they can balance out the bid/ask ratio. I don't see a big buyer group coming in though.

tk is good for privacy reasons

>tfw no one acknowledges your trips

I sold at $185 and I'm still happy. Ready to buy back at $150 when it drops this weekend. Eventually going to convert most back to BTC. ETH is a meme.

Placed a margin buy order at .085 so hopefully you're not lying. Then again this is the internet and no one would ever lie here.

jesus $150 that is optimistic

i have a buy order at $190, depending on how we move(JUST) i'll lower it

>this whole post

I'm banking on a second BTC crash in the next few days, with comparable altcoin and ETH crashes. Have had my buy orders set up since Tues... getting ansty.

Bubble is looking like the 90s. People quitting their jobs to trade Eth.

People quitting jobs to daytrade nasdaq bubble - August 9, 1999
No one knows for sure how many people day trade. But the number is way up from a few years ago, when this bull market kicked into high gear and the Internet began making it easy and cheap to buy and sell stocks.
Barton Biggs, an analyst at Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, confirms and bemoans the trend in biting missives to clients about his plumber, who is so busy trading he won't come to fix a leaking pipe. I've written about the guy behind the deli counter leafing through Barron's for that day's stock trade. It's epidemic, and it's alarming.
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,991726,00.html

Yeah but a few of those people in the 90's made it really big. Didn't Mark Cuban make his first millions of of internet sports broadcasting? Just got to find the right need and the right market.

>discussing this in a vacuum

Doesn't matter what you think ETH will do if BTC shits the bed. ETH babies honestly believe they've un-pegged from the mighty bit-dollar

>bitcoin will crash this weekend
>naw ETH is pitted to crash really hard any second
>when it drops to $20 I'll buy back in and wait for when it hits $650
>btc ATH tomorrow $6k

Do any of you realize how autistic you sound? Christ it's like it's everyone's first day here.

Who are all these people? You must not go outside.

Lots of people got rich investing in eth and no longer work. You must be new.

You have no sense of proportion.

i got you senpai

>expecting chink pump to come in
>everyone holding and buying more
>its fucking nothing
>sell sell sell

itll probably drop some more in a few days when there is no pump.

>People who think a farcical gambling market based upon digital monopoly money that is worthless are autistic for thinking that values of said fauxcurrency might go down.

JFK the price of etherium was cut in half overnight just a few days ago.

damn dude your post just negated the 10 grand i cashed out by meeting nerds at my local starbucks

Why would you cash out to "fiat" if coinz are the future, mate?

because ive made almost 200k and wanted to see how easily i could cash out

because cashing out to fiat is the only way to show normies that coins are the future

Cuz coins aren't the future.
What is anyone really buying? Eth can't get you a thing in the real world

If bitcoin keeps going up ethereum will go up too, and the economist seems to think this is a "healthy bubble"

economist.com/news/leaders/21722841-latest-frenzy-tulip-mania-gold-rush-or-dotcom-boom-what-if-bitcoin-bubble

coins are the future, we're just very early. if youre a nocoiner at this stage im afraid your brain is not fully functioning

Fiat temporarily until coins take over.

kinda looks like a downward trend to me.

This is actually what I was expecting. I assume that leading up to August btc will drop a lot in value while eth and ltc go up... then if btc survives August It'll shoot straight up and never come down

Yeah. From previous corrections it takes at least a week to reach the low. People expect the market to move way too fast than it actually does. I'm hoping a minor flippening happens so I can go all in on BTC on the cheap. Not sold on ETH and I don't like how centralized it is.