When most countries lose a massive amount of territory, they remain butthurt for decades if not hundreds of years

When most countries lose a massive amount of territory, they remain butthurt for decades if not hundreds of years.

How can Germans be so cool with just losing half their country like that? Don't they feel any butthurt about it, why was there no attempt ever to reclaim Prussia?

Because German nationalism, as well as being German itself is evil. What kind of a nazi are you to want to claim all that clay?

>place filled with russians and poles.

They're cucks

Actually, for a few decades West German politicians (both the SPD and the CDU) favored a return to the 1937 borders. They gave up on this after about 30 years since all of the Germans east of the Oder-Niesse line had been deported anyway.

Even autistic people like Germans learn their lesson eventually,

The German gene pool?

Poland is more valuable as an EU member than the western territories are valuable to Germany.

Honestly I think more Germans are still butthurt about Alsace-lorraine than they are about the lost prussian territories even though Silesia has a lot of valuable mineral resources.

Because they are essentially responsible for it? A more sensible end to WW2 would have been the total dismemberment of the German nation state, but unfortunately the Americans wanted a bulwark against the Soviets.

>germans
>not butthurt over clay
They were always butthurt over that, only last war and occupation crushed their spirit. But still they butthurt and didnt recognize that those territories are not their anymore until end of Cold War and there are still folks who want stuff back.

They never cored those areas so they don't get a malus to power projection.

>not butthurt
It's not like Western Germany officially accepted these borders in the 90s

how is leeching funds valuable to the EU?

Because nationalism and being interested in your past (apart from self hating) is not acceptable and literally worse then being hitler.
Because people realized that being eternally butthurt doesnt help much.
Because we are not arabs. Losing wars (that were at least a tiny bit your own fault) means there are consequences. If you fought and lost two world wars in a row then you should call yourself lucky to still exist as a nation.
Because at least the eastern clay has become completely worthless and all its german inhabitants have been killed or driven out,
Because 60 years is not too long a time and some people play the long game. We have time.

I would say East Prussia and large parts of Pommerania and Silesia were cored.

Who really wants Prussians in their country? They're like the snobby gentry 'elite' (so they thought), who are basically responsible for the implosion of the whole empire. It was no secret either that they were just Germanified Slavs.

I can well imagine at the time everyone just thought "good fucking riddance, bad enough we have to Prussian refugees..."

t. a proper Rhineland German.

>spending mana
>coring.

>invest into africa
>it does nothing
>invest into polacks
>it does stuff
made me think

Most younger germans dont even remember we had this land. Noone but the fringe gives a fuck about the clay as we get educated quiet intensily from early on not to.

>Prussia
>poorest ex-province of german empire
>pomerania/silesia
>piles of bricks after red army marched through them
>muh silesian resources
>we (poles) had to give every bit of uranium to soviet union, and in exchange we also had to give them coal
gee thanks uncle stalin

Well this happened.
Back then people even doubted that west and east would get reunited, so when they against all (at least perceived) odds got together again, they decided not to push it. Also, it is important to remember that most Germans got deported from places like Prussia to the German heartland after the war.

Because Germany now controls Poland financially, as much as Poland like to stamp their feet about being free. While many of Germany's polices are poor, Poland is completely beholden to them and relies on their financial assistance to keep their economy afloat, and Germany knows this.

Should have let the Germans keep Alsace just to piss off the frogs desu

They claimed the territory until reunion, then gave it up because Poland was scared shitless.

the Allies basically broke germoney with their denacification programmes
german men nowadays are nothing more than castrated choirboys

Cuck-posting is a sign of insecurity.

What sense would it make to keep on claiming all that territory that the German population was driven from long ago anyway?
The situation back then was that Germany was in no way able to act against it militarily.
The situation now is that this lies two generations in the past and the lands are simply not German anymore.

Really, this is a prime example of having moved on reasonably.

As a German, I dont understand why so many contries are still butthurt about lost clay.

Imagine for a moment we would get back our east Prussian territory. We would have to either deport the Polish population, causing unimaginable human suffering, or we would be stuck with a population that hates our guts and would do anything to join Poland again.

Besides, we are all in the EU now, so if I really wanted to live and work in former German territories, I could easily do that

Ding ding ding, thread over, OP is a faggot.

Germans are indoctrinated pretty early of their guilty, hardly leaves any room for irredentism.