Wtf is white people's problem?

wtf is white people's problem?

admit it you'd hate whitey too if you weren't white

>implying people in Veeky Forums are white
My sides are now gone

>be put in a nice petting zoo, well fed and taken care insulated from the horrors of Africa
>hurrrrr oppression institutionalized racism muh white male penis patriarchy
>be put in nice government subsidized housing, hand over our women to you on a silver platter and tell them to breed with you, keep the welfare dollars flowing insulated from the horrors of Africa
>hurrrrr oppression institutionalized racism muh white male penis patriarchy

We can never win. Blame Yakub.

I hate niggers
t. nigger

>hand over our women to you on a silver platter and tell them to breed with you
Dumb stormfag. That only happens in Sweden.

White peoples are best peoples

The effects of Jim Crow linger on and oppressed them still years after it was supposedly abolished. It's only been 50 years after all, dumb Stormweenie

most races and nationalities have negative feelings towards groups who are not them.

But saying that the world hates' white people lacks a reference point or context.
because for example most of the world dislikes and looks down on black people and would be against their daughter marrying a black man far more than they do white people

Some black african groups should literally be classed as fauna

>Veeky Forums
>white

Pick one. This board is full of pooinloos that were bullied out of every other board.

Jim Crow my ass, black people cry about opression in European welfare states and even non-white countries such as China and Japan. Self-victimization to the core.

what a dumb snownigger.

Pic related is Brussels' Zoo 1958

A lot of people just hate people who are succeeding.

This. Blacks envy Whites.

You realize Whites are more liked by different races than Blacks, right?

I hate people in general, regardless of race.

whites are stealing black culture
africa was heaven on earth before europooreans destroeyd everything
WE WUZ KANGS DOG GAMMIT

lol
such delusion, such stupid

this

fucking snowniggers

...so maybe we should listen to them?

>...so maybe we should listen to them?
Why should any European or Asian care about supposed black "oppression" at their own expense? 99% of the "oppression" is simply Blacks being unable to compete anyway.

so burgers being butthurt that they lose IT jobs to poos is also them being unable to compete?

look if you stay in countries founded by whites and cry about oppression or not being equal, you are 100% retarded.

What? all of them some of them? How many?

are you fucking kidding? how could we possibly pander and cater to blacks anymore? OUR entire national system in the USA is designed around promoting and pleasing blacks. The TV, The radio, government entitlement programs, our education is afro-apologist, they shatter our cities with crime, infest them with drugs and they pollute the streets with terrible behavior. Their athletes have maximum TV exposure for disgracing America and shaming whites. Blacks have dedicated moments in every sports program, live television event or concert to spout anti-white anti-american sentiment.

The USA and western life is shattered from 8 years of this.

so many of them that we have a national problem. Are you even American? Do you even see what blacks do to this country?

>groups of natives who expect the government to take care of them
Vs
>angry, underperforming minority prone to vice

Essentially, yes. There are lots of poos that only want a single-bath apartment in the US of A, and will work themselves to death for it. Meanwhile, average white Americans want a mansion and enough money to put their kids through college, but they aren't as motivated, seeing as they know what they can get. In all, a lot of Americans are angry that foreigners can get jobs in places where mainland-born Americans can't or aren't labeled as a priority.

>so many of them
Doesn't really answer the question
>Violent crime
So 5% of them?

I find it incredible that this picture was taken a generation ago in Belgium, and now if you look around in Belgium you seen tons of white women with with blacks. isnt that amazing? to go in a single generation from putting black people in a literal zoo, too them becoming the preferred choice for dating

In every single major city in the USA as well as MANY major cities in "western" Europe, the "Black" area of town is a terrible 'no-go' place infested with crime and violence.

It absolutely boggles my mind that we sacrifice a piece of every city to be left to their absolute wanton destruction and death, left to them to violate and consume. Wherever they go, they destroy, and then cry foul at whites, and demand this place rebuilt anew, so the process may begin again. Everything they do on a 'society' level scale is nothing short of catastrophic destruction.

Maybe this is more a problem of black culture and not anything genetic and we should work to get rid of this self destructive behavior

>Americans

Shouldn't (You) be on /gif/ right now?

Imagine a world without whites

If white people would mind their own fucking business and not turned the rest of the world into a bombed out shit hole without hope or future, then there wouldn't be any brown people in the West.

Yes. White people. Such as the Irish. Or Polish. Or Romanians.

Fuck off, not every country is the US, UK, Russia, or France.

hmm maybe god was right with the whole tower of babel thing

No we shouldnt do anything, until the niggers change their ways let them destroy eachother.

THEY DINDU NUFFIN DA WHITE MAN MADE HIM DO IT OFFICA

Im Asian and I admire them, or what they used to be, before they become too tolerant

I'm living in a brown country, hell I'm not even white, just a mutt.
And I do not have many problems with them appart from their leftism and their political correctness.

Whites were the first to develop a real moral fiber and do things like categorically abolish slavery and willingly concede conquered and colonized territory

Before that these were simply considered global facts of life

Just lower warrior gene variant that the 5% already have.

>abolish slavery
What whites abolished was chattel slavery. Too bad there are other forms of slavery.

>willingly concede conquered and colonized territory
>willingly
Whites were forced to give up their colonies after crippling themselves in world wars. The global order that rose after these wars forced them to relinquish control over colonies.

I'm just saying, relatively speaking they've been the most "benevolent" major race of people on the planet, and they are now carrying that meme to the extreme by inviting in destruction thanks to pervasive eternal guilt

>What whites abolished was chattel slavery. Too bad there are other forms of slavery.
That's a pretty good freaking accomplishment. Did they need to abolish all forms of slavery?

No STOP IT YOU KEK, STOP FUCKING HELPING NIGGERS.

>complains about crime rate
>doesn't want to lower the crime rate because it might help niggers
>the same niggers who commit violent crime would effectively disappear
>helping

okay

Not everyone went as full retard as Germany, but yes, it's a problem.

Why is that white nationalists and conservatives in general believe that whites help nonwhites with no strings attached out of inherent goodness. They believe that somehow whites are angels from heaven unable to do anything wrong ever and totally don't have any ulterior motives when they welcome immigration or send foreign aid. Somehow only whites make concessions and sacrifices against their own interests, everyone else is 100% nationalists and work exclusively for their best interests.

I've noticed that this is a very prevalent mentality among right-wingers, they unironically believe that their race is exceptionally benevolent and utterly incapable of evil, while at same time they preach hate and violence against their opponents, with no regard for cognitive dissonance. I think I'll call it "charitable cuck complex".

>lower crime rate
>niggers dissapearing
No niggers populations are low because they murder eachother at ridiculous rates, we should not help niggers we should try to destroy them instead.

>the same niggers who commit violent crime would effectively disappear
Reading comprehension user.

him:
>relatively speaking
you:
>with no strings attached out of inherent goodness

Nice strawman you mong. Nobody's ACTUALLY saying that. Fact remains that "white" European cultures were the first ones to really develop the concepts of altruism and enlightened-self interest, that helping other people brings more good than harm, and that exploiting the shit out of each other through deception and bloody conquest isn't always the best idea.

If you don't think it's true ask yourself why the fuck did the technologically advanced, predominantly white cultures abolish slavery and fought so hard for equality. I'm not talking just about the US.

No they wouldnt, reducing negro crime MAKES THEM MULTIPLY.

>reducing negro crimes increases negro crimes
what are you on about?

Stop this shit bait boy and get back to the fields.

Its simple logic user, reducing the murder rate increases the birth rate because less people are dying dum dum.

And? If the crime rate is down, does the birth rate matter?

Bombing the hell out of third world countries isn't exploitation?
What about funding terrorist groups, is that preaching "equality" and "altruism"?
Are foreign interventions in the name of "freedom" somehow not for conquest?
From a nonwhite perspective, there seems to be a disconnect between whites preach and what they actually do.

It wouldn't increase the crime rate if the mechanism for that is reduced significantly. Plus abortions are a thing and there would be less rape.

People actually believe this.

both whites and nonwhites are scum

That is a proud African Queen on embassy to Belgium addressing her adoring crowd that is cordoned off. Do not believe all cumskin historical revisionism!

No one cares what niggers think since they are savage psychos, you should giggle anytime niggers talk about morals or justice after seeing what these jungle lunatics do eachother on a regular basis.

Why do you leftypol shills hate white people?

That's what I'm talking about. The left preaches "altruism and equality" because "progress", the right moans about "altruism and equality" because it's "destroying" the West, but the nonwhites this "altruism and equality" is directed to have to put up with a lot of shit, receive some scraps as compensation, and are accused of being ungrateful, regardless.

Why were black business ownership rates, and illegitimacy rates better during Jim Crow?

They just keep degrading the more the safety net is utilized.

>refuse people service
>some of them set up businesses to cater to their needs.
>this means niggers were better off under jim crow laws.

Actually, yes, segregation provided blacks with a protective economic effect. A single dollar barley circulates once within the modern black community.

Crime rates were lower as well. They were roughly 3-4 times that of whites, instead of fucking 25x.

Why don't you pol shills stay in your containment board? You want every place to be a safe space, where whites self-congratulate themselves about how "great" they are and whine about how the shitskins are ruining everything

Niggers never had fathers back in Africa, the left is a white created phenomenon. The right is their natural behavior.

there's no point man. Let them have their circlejerk.

The only thing people can do is do their jobs with their heads held high.

The weak must fear the strong. Crackas are getting their comeuppance anyway.

t. mullato

> Let them have their circlejerk.
Fuck no, they must learn that all of Veeky Forums isn't an alt-right circlejerk.

>...Anonymous
>01/21/17(Sat)15:01:04 No.2256968
> #
>Actually, yes, segregation provided blacks with a protective economic effect. A single dollar barley circulates once within the modern black community.
>Crime rates were lower as well. They were roughly 3-4 times that of whites, instead of fucking 25x.

Source for any of this?

Where are my sides

>Fact remains that "white" European cultures were the first ones to really develop the concepts of altruism and enlightened-self interest, that helping other people brings more good than harm, and that exploiting the shit out of each other through deception and bloody conquest isn't always the best idea.

bullshit. it just go disguised as capitalism.

A leaf

Who's this lol

>Fuck no, they must learn that all of Veeky Forums isn't an alt-right circlejerk
but it is
go back to /leftypol/, reddit, or wherever you came from

Moving the goalpost:The post

>Poster disagrees with you
>Y-you just want a safe space!

Opinion discarded.

>they'll learn by how hard I shitpost at them!
>muuuhh e-waaaarrrrssss
>muuuhh meme wars
>muuuhh meme magick XD i'll change the world by shitposting on Veeky Forums!

You're quite evocative of everything cancerous about *chan ""culture"" as of the past four or five years.

Harmful reminder that republicans freed slaves

>this is what /pol/tard actually believe
/pol/ isn't called a containment board for no reason. Most people just want to talk about the subject of their board without retard like you shitposting about jews and niggers in every single thread.

>wanting every board to become an alt-right circlejerk when you can't talk about anything without /pol/tard pushing their political agenda.
No thanks, they already have a whole board to circlejerk, even ponies weren't as bad, once they had their containment board they stayed inside it and only shitposted on /b/ the board made for that.

I bet you think Marx is black

>wtf is white people's problem?
>admit it you'd hate whitey too if you weren't white
You want to be hated right.

It's the best day in your life when someone is 'racist against you'

An sjw is what you are. The same types that love to be victims.

Go back to and whine about white genocide.

>you want to be hated, don't you?
>go back to /pol/, evil boogeyman!

WOW UM BACK TO ///POL/// POOPY HEAD!
EVIL STORMFAG OBVIOUS BIGOT WHITE MALE

Le upboat xD

>90 % of interracial crimes are black on white
wonder why that is

wonder if this is misleading, what other parts are

hmm

anything the white man can do to discredit black people.