How did you break the chains of wagecuckery, user?

How did you break the chains of wagecuckery, user?

>sick of being a slave but had minimal success with things like retail arbitrage
>family members have disowned me and left me with nothing to invest.
>when everyone else was pulling out, I put every penny I could spare each paycheck and that just amounted to 3 measly ETH which is a great over 300% ROI but it means nothing in the long run

Please bestow upon me the most esoteric of knowledge and I shall do right by you.

I don't even want a lambo I just want to break free from being a slave.

I'm monitoring this thread.

Personal plan? Exponential rigs. Build a rig. When it pays itself off, buy another. By the time that one pays itself off, I can buy two. So on, so forth.

When mining is no longer personally profitable, I sell the hash.

>tfw will be a wagecuck until I die

That's what you get for not having valuable skills nigger

Have faith, keep your goals clearly in mind, and know no fear.

I made it by inventing something and starting a business. Pure dumb luck though. If liberation is truly what you want don't think about wealth. A van by the river could actually be what you want, unironically. Also remember that if you do want to build wealth, it may take decades of hard work.

k dude i literally, actually, legitimately just got back from a lambo dealer as a big old meme but i'm going to tell you how i did it

>$10,000 saved, part of it was for college
>"fuck this i don't want to have to worry about money, i'm young enough to take risks"
>put all $10,000 in an ICO and cashed out immediately 4x, as i planned
>placed $30,000 into 3 ICOs and $10,000 into ETH at like $10
>immediately cashed out of the most pumped at exchange, came out with $50,000 just from that
>kept the other 3 $10,000 in for long term
>cashed out all 3 positions in may

that's all it took and i have 7 figures at 22.

do not day trade. don't trade at all. research low market cap ICOs and put as much as you possibly can into them, cash out so you get a base, then invest that base into several technologies so your chances of making it increase by a whole lot.

You just do that until you win. think big picture separate your emotions from the realities. don't listen to anyone on Veeky Forums by the way. the advice i see on here is moronic. don't ask anyone here about investments. don't tell anyone anything you think might be a good idea. keep your fucking picks to yourself. don't show anyone your cards. they WILL fuck it up for you or at the very least waste your time. you see these idiots posting threads about ICOs asking if they're a good idea? that's probably one of the dumbest things you could possibly do. do your own fucking research, and keep you mouth SHUT. make your moves, cash out, and get on with your life.

someone /thread me.

show me master

where do you research ICOs?

/thread

Let's be honest, you got lucky. ICOs mostly stagnate and are overvalued sometimes.

Tell us. Dubs win

Wait for clear indication of XRP bottoming out and go long x20 leverage.

Make some cash if you are smart with your entries.

Where can you x20 levrage

>you got lucky
He got in early.
Now it's getting harder to make cash.
I started 1 month ago with $15k and am up $10k in profit. No lambos for me.

10k profit in 1 month is still pretty good.

Nice LARP. No one that only has 7 figures considers buying a lambo

>I actually made 7 figures from btc

Don't know if you'll answer this but what would you consider 'low-cap'?

I started cleaning offices for $75/hour
when I had enough work I quit my joe job
then I got more work and hired people to do the cleaning
then I quit working.

of course this was a very long time ago. Now I charge $130/hour on average.

I haven't.

I did fuck up my ETH investment by putting a ton of it into a shitcoin a month ago, but I consider it a valuable lesson and I'm still only 21. I have a few business ideas I might try as well, and I want to make a film eventually.

>10k profit in 1 month is still pretty good.
If I put that in eth at $10, I would be up $350k.
That's real money. $10k is alright, but nothing spectacular.

>cleaning offices for $75/hour
At least make it believeable

this is how I know you don't own or manage an office.

or if you do you have no idea how long it takes your cleaning people to do their job.

>cleaners earning up to 150k

Like I said, make it more believeable

>how long it takes your cleaning people to do their job.
Are you implying it takes them 5 min so your 75/hr is less ridiculous lol, because if you're implying it takes them a lot of time, you are being even more ridiculous with the 75/hr

ah, you're from Europe.
carry on then.

I'll give you a protip: Just because someone makes $150/hour does NOT imply that they work 40 hours a week.

that is a non-sequitur. Something educated people learn to avoid.

They're all new cleaning bro. Don't waste time.