Why don't we just start our own cryptocurrency?

why don't we just start our own cryptocurrency?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hodlcoin/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anoncoin/
twitter.com/BTCPrice_Live
discord.gg/gk9Sxeq
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HODLCOIN

Because no one would buy it

why not just buy xby?

You didn't even bother to look up whether Veeky Forumscoin had been created?

Are you that dense?

Programmer here. Give me a blockchain idea that piques my interest and ill start working on it.

w-we would

It would be a race to the exit as soon as it launched.

Just make a Baneposting themed coin and /tv/ will buy it ironically.

call it nocoin

With blackjack,
And hookers!

TNT

Tendi Network Token.

ICO

say it feeds children in africa.

it'll blow up.

Noooooooooooooo

oops

>we
Yeah, why don't you?

Anoncoin

F-for you

We did. Check out Veeky Forums coin.

>We

A coin you can exchange for hentai to help support the hentai industry creators.

>HODLCOIN

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hodlcoin/

Its taken

Also taken

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/anoncoin/

Kneepadcoin: the coin that can be exchanged for a certain amount of kneepads, but only if you make an OP on Veeky Forums

No one here can program for shit
Even /g/ is fucking terrible at it

We already have pepecash

If we could get moot to start an ICO where he holds a certain amount and gives early access to Veeky Forumsraelis we can all get rich and raise money for Veeky Forums

What is there to program? Just clone bitcoin's github.

You know Moot sold Veeky Forums to a Jap like 2 years ago, right? He's not around anymore lol

Copying is one thing

But actually getting that shit up and running aint easy desu

>literally copy BTC but make it more divisible
>advertise it as "as good as the most expensive crypto in the market, except it is more precise"
>hodl
>cash out with lambos

This

wasn't doge a Veeky Forums coin?

>No one here can program for shit
I'm a software developer with 10 years of experience.

that and pnd

Something something MMO access vouchers.

h@h is already distributed

Fuck PND. Still have three million of those fucks somewhere.

A gold backed coin, I know its being done already but it could have more than one since it is backed up by gold.

Replacing the fiat and using a gold standard.

There is already Veeky Forumscoin, and some user made an absolutely great logo for it.
You can buy or sell it on the waves dex.
It's already showing some volume. Seems like someone is accumulating slowly.
Any thoughts on this? will it get pumped soon?
Should I also get some more than the 550 some friendly user gave to me in a roll thread? I probably can easily throw something like 5 Waves at it. If it pumps, fine, free money, if not, Oh well, those 5 Waves will come back soon from lending my stuff and getting waves and random tokens anyways.

AnonymousCoin for having a decentralized Veeky Forums Reloaded or maybe a Gossip Reloaded with real free speek and without any censorship or Mods and being undestroyable. Place it on top of SIA for storage...

Let's get it pumped by normies and dump on them

>normies
>pumping a Veeky Forums coin for normies
>implying normies touch anything Veeky Forums related
But we could pump it on Veeky Forums. i.e. take Veeky Forumscoin and tell folks on /b/ and /soc/ that hiroshimoot teamed up with Veeky Forums to create a Veeky Forums currency that is to be used to buy nudes from girls on that boards, to incentivise camwhoring.

I barely understand how crypto is exchanged for USD. How would you exchange it for gold? Take it to the crypto bank?

do a torrent client like blockchain
if u upload u mine shit
if u download u burn ur shit

b2reddit

Ok faggots.

Want to make 2 million dollars easily from an ICO? Here's what you do fag:

1) no one will buy your coin unless it has a gimmick. The #1 best, untapped meme gimmick for crypto is QUANTUM. Quantum secure coins will buzzword every cryptonews outlet into covering it.

2) Ethereum Metropolis coming later this year will allow for custom signature methods. All you need to do is replace it with Quantum secure lamport signatures instead of the old Elliptic Curve signatures.

3) Pay a pajeet to create a new coin build on top of the ethereum network. Pay another pajeet to set up the ICO contract for you.

4) Congratulations, you have now tapped into the most powerful money making scheme of the decade: The crowdsale. You can make millions like this.

ALTERNATE SCAM:

1) Tell investors you need money to develop a quantum secure coin.

2) Collect bitcoins from hungry investors you find online. Then just keep the money.

I am really serious about want to create an altcoin too, still trying to think of a good selling/hype point. I have a novel idea for distribution that hasn't been done yet.

Basically to make your own coin you need:
coin name, coin logo, coin main web site, block explorer, paper wallet generator, linux wallet, windows wallet, mac wallet, github page with source code, several seed computers, social media accounts and a few other things I missed.

Then need to join an exchange quickly or just make your own exchange. BTC -> Your Coin, and Your Coin -> BTC. If you do your own exchange need to have a secure server(s) and hot wallets.

You should also have some services like a dice site, maybe a market place, etc. Your coin has no reason to exist if it has no services to spend it on.

If I make a coin I actually want it to have some success and usage and not just a pump and dump.

exactly this.

Memecoins are destined to fall face flat in value as no developer gives enough of a fuck to work for it to be valuable.

>tfw moot left years ago now
I want it to stop.

More like PND coin.

I have an idea but I only want to discuss it with someone who is serious.

If you are serious, reply with an image of a cow and I'll give you my email.

You're gonna need design work. That's expensive. I'm a graphic designer and can do it for free as long as I get enough coins to take me to lamboland.

Why didn't you do all that yourself?

Coin that emails a random celebrity Gore every transaction and you get nodes by indexing celebrity email addresses

The question is would the fire rise, or would it crash with no survivors?

BounceCoin when

twitter.com/BTCPrice_Live - Thoughts?

Why does it need to be a scam though? I'd rather just work on a Veeky Forums coin that's actually as retarded as this site with the hope of seeing it grow organically as a retarded coin alongside this basketweaving hellhole.

If people are serious, I'd do a logo/graphic design for one.

We are. Join the discord.

discord.gg/gk9Sxeq

(you)coin
Integrate it into Veeky Forums so you can tip anons for their shitposts. Canadians and Australians will be the market dominators, as well as Japan, but there's room for other quality content as well.