DGB SHILL GENERAL - 1K SATS ACHIEVED!!!!!!!

/DGB SHILL GENERAL/

>Discord: discord.gg/zBzdSMk

Buy now before the $1-$10 mark. You heard it here. You have no reason to be poor.

WE DID IT!!!!!!!!! 1K SATS!!!!!!!!!!!

DGB Twitter

>twitter.com/digibytecoin

What is DGB? How can I learn more?

>digibyte.co/
>reddit.com/r/Digibyte/
>twitter.com/DigiByteCoin

How to Buy DGB Coin

>Sign up on Coinbase, Bittrex (recommended option) or Poloniex and VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNTS FULLY BEFORE ANYTHING
>Buy BTC. You can do this anywhere, but my recommendation is through Coinbase credit card. If coinbase gives you trouble, then I recommend buy.bitcoin.com if you want it as quickly as possible and you're new. They charge a high fee, but will give you your bitcoin in around 9 hours (guaranteed less than 24 hours).
>Send the BTC to your Bittrex or Poloniex account
>Buy (and hold) DGB with BTC

Shilling DGB to popular streamers and youtubers
>inb4 DGB doesn't need shilled!
This is different than pump and dumps. DGB is obviously only going to continue rising, but if we get notoriety from a famous streamer or youtuber, it's lambos for everyone.

Twitter Shilling
>Make a twitter account
>Make tweets about DGB or cryptocurrency in general
>Make tweets about why DGB is better than BTC
>Make tweets about DGB and its potential in the video game world
>Retweet DGB related material
>Tweet @ famous Minecraft or LoL streamers
>Hashtags: #dgb #dgbcoin #digibyte #digibytecoin

List of Streamer Twitters
>docs.google.com/document/d/1UWMZeuBcwWy0pgOc6t-8DgD11khdA89bpbW7DBsOo1A/edit?usp=sharing

If you know of other ways to get in contact with popular people, do so with the previously described methods. Once we get one big person on board, it'll start a chain reaction.

And remember, ignore the FUDs, buy the dips and hold. See you all in lambo land.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tsgkw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>$1-$10 mark

$1 would put the market cap at 10 BILLION dollars

if >cripple can get up there...

what's a coold wallet for digibyte?

8 billion.Your math is off

what kinda timeline is guesstimated this could reach a dollar. 2-3 years?

It will realistic hit 25 cents or so I think. It can either go keep going up or crash since this coins not just getting pumped anymore, literally everyone on biz is behind it, so at this point it could expand outside of biz and into /v/ or some other boards and actually reach a 1b market cap. All you need to do is look at historical data on coinmarketcap and youll see coins reaching top 5 that you never even heard of. It could go up a lot more if it can do a good job executing the minecraft server and impress citibank at that contest.

$1 within 5 years

who /moon/ here?

You think all this coin's gains are from Veeky Forums? Is it possible to have a negative IQ because you're a confirmed retard

The combined buying power of biz is like 40 BTC.... You must seriously be retarded if you think biz is responsible for this.

>he thinks 20,000 BTC worth of tradevolume is just a Veeky Forums pump and dump scheme
>being this retarded

Wew...

You know one wallet contains 1.8b dgb right? That's 20% of the entire supply and can be dumped at any moment. Don't delude yourself thinking this is going to reach 10$. See

MY FUCKING DIIIIIIIIICK

>they don't know about all of the whales lurking here

heh, let's just say that this place is a lot more influential than you redditors think

heh, good luck... you'll need it

this is a mainstream coin, it's been generating hype in all quarters for some time. get outside of Veeky Forums once in a while.

IT IS ON

streamable.com/tsgkw

So, which p&d group is it that's pushing this coin? Cone on faggots, fess up.

God I haven't played dota in 2 years but theres nothing more satisfying than a perfect ES ult, even better when brood is pushing a rax with the team. Absolute orgasm.

>mfw i had almost 40k and i pulled out to transfer and coinbase wouldnt work

Whats the forecast for August?

What the fug?
I just woke up and I see over 1k sats. Wasn't expecting this so soon.
The sell wall is nothing, buy offers over 1100 BTC, and price reached over 1.1k sats. Is this a dream?