To those who didnt buy DGB

This is a special message for all those who didnt buy DGB when I told you at 80sat that this was a moon ride and to all those fuder cucks who kept bitching and saying this wasa pump and dump:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
coinlesscucks*inhales*btfo
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

digibytegaming.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When 315 happened it was clear to me my ethereum was worthless

[spoiler] this thread is part of the pump [/spoiler]

t. No dgb guy

>integrated into gaming
elaborate please

It's literally going to be paid out for mining minecraft diamonds

I tried to look it up but there's barely any info on actually getting DGB from playing csgo/lol/whatever, the digibytegaming.com/ is down, meh

fuk u biz u didnt tell me this was a SERIOUS pump

Biz will never tell you so it's your job to keep up especially with shit DGB has great products and a great future ahead of it

j-j-just bought into XBY at 1280... a whale penis won't be entering my a-anus anytime s-soon right?

How much did you buy user, I'm worried

Hot

>digibytegaming.com/ is down
ITS DOWN BECAUSE ALL THE HYPE

1 BTC worth

DGB will be absorbed into ETH in October when EA Games becomes an affiliate.

DGB price by end of the year?

New buyers should be careful if they are going to buy now, too many long time bagholders will probably do a very big dump, i'd wait for the dip.

WHEN WILL IT DIP

$0.65

40 cents

Looks like it already took a bit of a dip.

What a pathetic dip. DGB is FINISHED.

DELEEEEEEWTW THIIIIIIIIS WRYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>relying on Veeky Forums for solid investment advice

This is like relying on /r9k/ for girl advice

bought at 100 sats, sold at 456
bought at 326, sold when it mooned to 956
bought at 380, sold at 873
bought at 415, sold at 768
bought at 395, sold at 720
bought partially at 463 and some at 505, sold at 992

holders are dumb man, you missed so many chances to make a lot of money on this coin lmao.

>can go about my life playing sports, being with my gf and having quality family time
>portfolio still rising

You on the other hand spend hours like a rodet hunched in your chair, suffering back pain, sore ass, dried eyes staring at charts, stressing about the next pump and dump.

Enjoy. I wish you luck making, I dunno, what, 30% more compared to my hodling? Lmao.

>portfolio

it's not a stock you tard, you'll wake up one day after its crashed and then you'll probably kill yourself, you'll go to your gf for comfort and find me banging her whilst browsing Veeky Forums on my smartphone

I love how smug you tards get, all the more fun when you start losing money

t. work from home web developer who probably makes more money than you and I spend my other time getting Veeky Forums and toggling it to traps.

Nobody cares big boy

Filtering your image md5

t. holder who got in at 600 sats.

whats it like always missing the moon mission?

When is it going up again?
I'm still holding some of it.

>fucking traps
Ok fag

TFW bought almost 3k at 1 cent a piece.

I bought at ~100 sats and have earned a ton of money. I'm just starting to get second hand embarrassment from your blogging at this point.

I guess sarcasm doesnt' translate well to retards on the internet.

Whats embarassing is the way you guys make threads everytime a coin goes up a couple of hundred sats, it just shows how inconsistent you guys are with altcoin investments.

Get a trip faggot lol

3k worth of fiat? or 3000 coins?

456 / 100 = 4.5
4.5 * 956 / 326 = 13.2
13.2 * 873 / 380 = 30.3
30.3 * 768 / 415 = 56.07
56.07 * 720 / 395 = 102.2
102.2 * 992 / 505 = 200

Those would be 20000% gains, compared to something like 1300% if you bought DGB at 100sat and held until now.

Of course user is larping, but daytrading gives opportunities for greater returns with lower risks. Doesn't take that long to set up sell orders and go on with your day, too...

>Doesn't take that long to set up sell orders and go on with your day, too...
If you know what the market is going to do..

>Doesn't take that long to set up sell orders and go on with your day, too...
That's the problem. I don't have the time because I'm away from my computer most of the day, so the only thing I can do is HODL. Stop orders will get wrecked by whales while I'm gone and I need to know how to do TA to somewhat predict the market in the first place.

Also,
>can't time the market brah.