en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_I_of_Romania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Lynn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Douglas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolph_Kiefer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lewis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Christopher Lee

Jimmy Carter

Well, I guess undeath technically is a form of life.

Don't do that.

Alien is a film that was made almost forty years ago, then featuring seven adults ranging in age from their twenties to their very late forties.

Coincidentally ,all seven are still alive, to this very day. The odds of this seem unlikely ,if not ludicrous.

John Hurt probably won't be around much longer, he's got cancer.

Mengistu Haile Mariam, who was responsible for the death of millions of people (500,000 directly, through the Ethiopian Red Terror, millions indirectly, through the Ethiopian famine of the 1980s his policies brought) is still alive and living comfortably in Zimbabwe.

No one cares, no one asks for his extradiction, no one even knows about his crimes. These are the crimes of being a communist dictator in Africa, supported by cool people like Fidel Castor, and of whom Noam Chomsky didn't write a single line.

>Kissinger will live long enough to see the death of everyone he loves

Feels good

CHOMSKY DIDN'T CRITICIZE HIM BECAUSE HIS REGIME OF TERROR WAS MERELY A REACTION TO THE EXTERNAL PRESSURES ENFORCED ON AFRICA BY INTERNATIONAL CAPITALISM

PEOPLE WHO SAY ISLAMIC TERRORISM HAS NO LINK TO GLOBAL ECONOMIC INEQUALITY DESERVE BEING LAUGHED OUT OF THE ROOM, YOUR POST IS IN THE SAME NONSENSICAL VEIN

Anti-communist terror in Latin America and Asia was also a result to external pressures enforced by international communism.

Michael I, who was King of Romania 1927-1930 and 1940-1947

fuck off.

>muh Kissinger is a war criminal
Read a history book you liberal dunder-head, the mans a necessary evil.

Chuck Yaeger still shitposts on twitter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vera_Lynn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirk_Douglas

Also, pic related. I mean, I know its not surprising given that she's pretty hard to forget about, but when you think about it it's amazing that someone who was a head of state when Eisenhower was in the White House is still there.

You're right, Cambodia NEEDED the Khmer Rouge after Kissinger bombed their government into oblivion and destabilised the entire country

American gold medal winner from the 1936 Olympics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolph_Kiefer

>so he is the earliest former president with living grandchildren.[134] Lyon Gardiner Tyler, Jr. was born in 1924, and Harrison Ruffin Tyler was born in 1928. Lyon Tyler Jr. resides in Franklin, Tennessee, and Harrison Tyler maintains the family home, Sherwood Forest Plantation, in Charles City County, Virginia.[135][136][137]

Unreal.

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Any non-polemical Veeky Forums-oriented thoughts on Lyndon LaRouche's 1982 missive against Kissinger and Roy Cohn? What did LaRouche mean by this?

>Kissinger, The Politics Of Faggotry

>According to a variety of very authoritative sources, Henry A. Kissinger is not a Jew, but a faggot.

>I will not tolerate any denial of civil rights to a person who happens to be homosexual. Ordinarily, a homosexual is like an ordinary person suffering the affliction of nasty boils; one recognizes the distinction between the person and the affliction.

>The problem with Kissinger is not simply that he has a homosexual personality. The problem with Kissinger is like that of that flaming, fascistic faggot Roy M. Cohn, who is justly hated by most of the ordinary homosexuals of the United States, and a number of those from other nations. Similarly, Henry A. Kissinger is no ordinary, common, garden-variety of homosexual. His heathen sexual inclinations are merely an integral part of a larger evil.

>One does not need to catch Henry in flagrante in the Carlyle Hotel, or with a Roumanian waiter in Acapulco. Whatever he does in particular hotel-rooms, or after meetings with Roy M. Cohn at certain New York City restaurants, or by arrangement of certain California acquaintances, need not be reported here. Kissinger may wash (one hopes) and dress, before leaving a hotel-room. He does not, and cannot change his personality.

>To a trained eye, the evening television news-broadcasts over the past ten years have provided all the evidence needed to recognize what Kissinger is. I recognize him in the same way, and with the same accuracy I can tell by looking, the difference between a cat and a dog. Psychologically, Henry is a distinct species. He is of the species some psychopathologists prefer to describe as an extreme anal variety of sadomasochistic personality, of the same pathological type as organized crime's Roy M. Cohn.

Oh yeah, my contribution to this thread was "Lyndon LaRouche."

>Put Kissinger and Cohn under similar circumstances of stress, and each will behave on all crucial points of psychopathology like the other.

>Take the case of Roy M. Cohn's physical assault on Barbara Dreyfuss, or Nancy Kissinger's, the "Newark Strangler's," homocidal behaviour more recently. Normal public figures do not strangle every person who says something they do not like. More lies have been told internationally about me, for example, than any living public figure of the past ten years; I have never had an impulse to strike a journalist for such reason, nor, I am more or less certain, does President Ronald Reagan, or any other psychologically normal or reasonably normal person in public life. We say of such public attacks, "It goes with the territory." We have more important issues with which to concern ourselves. Not so in the case of narcissistic, anal sado-masochists such as a Kissinger or Cohn.

>They are not psychologically normal. They are something very, very sick.

>Most citizens have noticed about Kissinger, that he explodes into irrational rages very easily. He exhibits a distinctly unmanly testiness. Sometimes, before a classroom at Harvard, or in attempting to play confidence-man with a foreign head of government or diplomat, Kissinger pretends to be "all charm." As long as he believes he is being admired, or admired for reasons of fear, Kissinger can be almost generous, more or less "seductive" in the way some confidence-men--of the sort who wear too much perfume, and too much jewelry--often are with prospective "suckers." Cross Kissinger, rip away his narcissistic, anal self-delusions, and his impulses turn instantly homocidal -- as Pakistan's Bhutto recalled vividly before he died by Kissinger's decree.

>Kissinger is the kind of homosexual personality who ordinarily makes a potential professional assassin, a gangland thug for hire. Next time you see him on the television tube, especially when he is registering indignation, think the words, "Bugsy Kissinger," and watch how well those words fit the image on the TV screen.

>Call Roy M. Cohn "a nasty little faggot" in public, and Cohn instantly finds himself seized by an uncontrollable grudge-urge to kill. He will nurse that grudge over years; he will be obsessed by it. He will return, again and again, to projects intended to destroy the person against whom he holds that grudge. It is not necessary to offend Cohn directly to stir up such a grudge-obsession; it is merely sufficient to be a person Cohn believes to stand in the way of some petty ambition of his at the moment. He doesn't mind being a faggot; he objects to being viewed as "unmanly," as a "nasty little" anything.

>There are, unfortunately, too many persons who suffer the same mental disease as Kissinger and Cohn. One pities them; no human being, however wretched, should have to continue suffering the condition in which a Kissinger and Cohn exist; the problem is that very foolish people, world-wide, have given power to such homocidal types.

>To understand the kind of faggot Henry Kissinger is, what Roy Cohn is, think back to the Emperor Nero and his court. Think of Studio 54, then of Nero's court, and then of Studio 54 again. Think of Roy Cohn's parties (faithfully reported in exaggerated, name-dropping detail, in the New York Daily News). Think of Nero, and then of Kissinger, and then of Nero, and then of Roy M. Cohn. That is the kind of faggot Henry Kissinger is.

>That kind of faggotry destroyed Rome. Will you permit it also to destroy the United States?

Michael I reigned as King of Romania from 20 July 1927 to 8 June 1930 and again from 6 September 1940 until his abdication on 30 December 1947.

This man was a head of State During WWII, and took an active role in politics at the time.

Bernard Lewis.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Lewis

bump

Kissinger didn't want the Khmer Rouge to come into power, dingus. That was just an unfortunate side effect of the bombing campaign. Saying that Kissinger is responsible for the Khmer rouge's terror campaign because he ordered the bombings is akin to saying the Allied Powers are responsible for the Holocaust since they forced Germany to comply with the Treaty of Versailles.

Not him, but he's right. The Commies were starting shit by funding & supporting Marxist movements in the 3rd world. It was only natural for anti-communist and contra organizations funded by the Americans to arise in reaction.

Chomsky hates dictators. Are you fucking blind? He just focuses on the USA because he thinks people should be aware of the actions of their own country.

*revisionism intensifies*

Spaceballs 2 when?

Cool fact about Jagger: he has been seen in the flesh by more people than any other person in history

>LMAO Lets carpet bomb a neutral country
>Lmao lets invade a neutral country too but it isn't an"""Invasion""" guys

No, you read a book, you retarded burger.

But they were, they put Germany in a nationalist fused position to spurg out and retardely cleanse 11 million people because of that failed peace.

>According to a variety of very authoritative sources, Henry A. Kissinger is not a Jew, but a faggot.

My sides