ARK breaking KEY levels!

ARK breaking KEY levels!

GET IN NOW PEPES.

if you don't - much regret, you will.

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just bought some like an hour ago. Things looking good.

Kek agrees

Just the beginning

What exchange is it on? Im using Bittrex and Poloniex but I cant see ark.

I have over 1000 of them now. Can't wait it hits a dollar this weekend.

Whats a key level?

Its on bittrex. Get it before the shills shills this coin.

Men free bump

I only just signed up to it, I cant see it on the main page. I just see the three main markets. Am I doing it wrong?

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
you are welcome.

on the top bar, click the Bitcoin Markets dropdown and search "ark" on teh search bar.

You will see it

looking good, no moon yet

dumped half a bitcoin into this. hopefully you fucks are right. hold until how many sats? Im thinking 15000

or that.

Thanks, I see it now. its starting to drop a little bit.

>15000
Really? we can easily reach that within hours. Try aiming at $1 at first then figure out where it goes. This is no grandpa stocks 5% gains.

There will be always dips, that is the nature of Cryptos. Hence the Hodl meme, meaning you don't sell that bitch like a weak cuck.

hm?

So how do you know its about to take off, is there information or a guess or what? I see alot of these posts saying these coins are going to take off. Is that how you know or is it just people trying to get out of that coin for a profit?

Memes my friend memes. Its just getting it at a right time and with the solid foundation this coin has, and with the fact it has not been pumped already, it will take off. But at the sane time, there will always be gamblers trying to make a quick buck. Anyways I'm off to sleep now.

>ark is build with node.js

What kind of shitty developers think it's a good idea to build a coin on such a non-stable language?

These people suck ass, probably just git cloned bitcoin and put in their shitty ideas into it.

no one is bagholding this since it was never pumped, that means no one is trying to get out.
its a very new coin and cheap too which means it has great potential for gain$

Ah okay, im just looking for information. Im new and im not investing anything until I get an idea of whats going on

no one has an idea of whats going on.
just throw some cash at it and watch it grow.
Im constantly making mistakes but I still doubled my investment by 100% since i started two weeks ago.
everything is going up, so there are only low medium and high gain$

Any tips?

dont buy coins that have recently pumped hard

examples: ETH, Stratis, DGB

Try to find coins that have uniqueness to it.

I personally like coins that try to create a platform around it. Eth is one of those types of coins. However, I would not suggest buying ETH atm.

Ark is also trying to create an ecosystem around it. Meaning more publicity and more dependence on ARK. Less chance it will go away.

diversify, hold and enjoy the trip :)

How do you know they are trying to do that? Is there a resource you use to gain information on the coins>?
Also what did you mean by pump? I look at that ARK one and it had a massive spike around 5/25. Is that a pump or no?
What exactly is a pump and how do you tell
- thanks

It's nice to see some honest, quality advice for once. Good thread.

Having said that, I don't have any Arks and it'll probably stay that way.

I'm in for 1,000. thanks for the heads up OP. Any word on the coinbase rumor

let's go I cant wait to get pumped and dumped

coinbase rumor?

I haven't even heard of this

How does this compare to Shift?

oops I was thinking of Augur. But I'm still very excited about this venture. Since this is not about competing, but integrating, ARK could have huge potential. Cant wait to see where we are in six months time