Moon just managed to get added on c-cex exchange!

Moon just managed to get added on c-cex exchange!
c-cex.com/?id=vote&coin=moon

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.1320
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah. Go ahead and bitch about it.

New developer, new community, new goals. It's cheap enough so get in while its good.

A couple dollars won't hurt. Meh

are you that mooncoin bagholder that was jelly he didnt sell them for dgb?

>tfw when I've got 1sat moonbags AND 110sat DGB bags
Are you salty because you're slow?

MOONMEN ASSEMBLE

BUY NOW BUY NOW BUY NOW

Holy shit, as soon as it gets listed the demand will skyrocket. Expect it to reach atleast 15 sats in a day. Plus it'll be on bittrex soon.

Oh what the fuck is this?
I got into it for the lulz, but will it now really rise?

I think so. I got in just in case. Seems like theyvare really working to get it going damn.

Never would've thought it would get listed.

The listing was bought. But nevertheless, I don't give a fuck about 1 sat. No matter if it a pure shilling, as long as my portfolio's worth increases, I am happy

I sold off 100 million at 1sat a couple hours ago because I was getting impatient and listening to too many naysayers. But its true I did want to pull some out and put it on XBY which was good before it broke 1000. I hope what OP says is true about a real launch -- with that in mind I just took down my sell walls on Bleu. Fire this ship up.

Bought or not. At least it showd then some people are interested. It could've been juat one person but hmm seems unlikely.

Its not like you would receive anything back from voting.

>Its not like you would receive anything back from voting.
Isn't the whole point just to raise the price of your bags?

Fool. Mooncoin is going to 400 SATs. I've been telling everyone this for weeks but you faggots are full of fear.

Well, I meant directly?

It could go either way. I wouldn't put up almost 2 bitcoins to hope the price of this goes up myself alone. Inwould AID a group of people to achieve this tho. So it probably means theres interest out there from the community.

NO NO NO

NO MOON KEK COIN, NO BLAST OFF, NO

THIS ISN'T GOING TO THE MOON, THE ROCKETS HAVE HAD ENGINE FAILURE

STAYING HERE ON EARTH

lmao we did it reddit

Here is their Dev talking about segwit process just now-
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1733963.1320

Its not like I didnt keep a few hundred mil more, relax clown and keep it positive please and thank you.

Share the wealth...

which one of you bagholders payed 2500usd to get this thing listed?

Someone just bought 2btc worth on nova

Damn 2.5btc.

Going to need mlre than that for that massive sellwall tho.

Why is this coin shilled so hard, what's so special about it?

Many users on here have been scammed investing in this shitcoin at 2 Satoshi+.
Now they sit on a shitcoin and can only sell low.

Brah, I bought in at 1sat. I'm shilling this shit for potential 5x-10x.
Already sold my risk at 3sat.

I pity any fool that buys in at more than 2sat tho. That's dumb as fuck.

Then you are trying to scam people to buy your shitcoin bag. Nobody but starter holders will gain money from this.

You *can* technically set a buy at 1sat. It would take a full week or more to fill, but I don't see the coin taking off too much before then.

Anyone that's buying at 2sat right now, or in the past week, has made a mistake. It doesn't take a genius to figure out the coin is quite stagnant at the moment. I genuinely believe the coin will actually move beyond the 1-2sat ditch its in right now. But even if I believe that, I know its a very stupid idea to go buying at 2sat.

I'm interested to see how much volume it picks up on C-CEX though. My thoughts might change.

How is it a very stupid idea to buy at 2sat?

I just bought 4K at 2sat...unless the coin becomes delisted it's not gonna go any lower than 2sat (sell side).

So that said, read your first sentence...you can do exactly that but then from the sell side.

Set a sell at 2 sat which would take a full week or more to fill and you've only lost the buy/sell fee.

I am not at all trying to shill this coin but it is not at all a very stupid idea to buy now, this is actually a perfect opportunity.

If it takes off you make a boatload of money because you bought at the absolute low, if it doesn't you place a sell at 2sat and wait.

I mean...am I missing smth here?

Also, the reason why I bought at 2 and not 1, is because there is literally no selling volume, so good luck having your buy order filled at 1.

You're missing the fact that this coin can be traded for other alts, it's not btc exclusive.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mooncoin/#markets
It's extremely risky and you're really only relying on newbies purchasing this who have no knowledge of crypto.

Are buy orders above 2 sats yet? xD

Absolute shitcoin.

because there is no liquidity idiot, how are you going to sell at 2 sats? you lost half your money just like that

There is enough sell side liquidity. Go to Bleutrade. Also, the volume will obviously increase when it's added on c-cex.

i will put 500$ in moon, what's the worst that can happen.

Best that can happen is limitless.

This shit will go to 10000 sats easy when all the plebs arrive in crypto land buying anything that's cheap.

Well thats not true. If they plan on doing everything they said they would I could see some regulars buying some for cheap atm.

This is the definition of a trash-coin

Look at the fucking website, the Twitter, the Devs (blackmail drama)

t. Quadrupled money during initial pump

Stratis ICO
>Niggercoin

XBY
>No white paper, scamcoin

DGB
>Minecraft scamcoin

RDD
>Reddit normie scamcoin

GNT
>Jewish scamcoin

You see a pattern here? Theres absolutely no reason why MOON wouldn't actually moon. New devs, new exchange and more volume equals guaranteed gains.

I really believe we will see MOON atleast hovering around 100sat in few months. Thats why I bought 1btc worth at 1sat.

This is the most retarded statement I've ever seen on biz. Literally no one believes that shit. Tell discord I said hi.

Just bought 5mil more at 2sat. I figure there is nowhere for it to go but up! the walls are shifting, this coin will moon

Hahaha holy fuck it's an ACTUAL retard.

Are you missing some chromosomes?

No no, they have extra chromosomes user.

Where to buy coins?

I've got 0.001BTC

a coin paling off the too the moon meme

might as well be called memecoin

A little bit won't hurt
2EHJCAHis4upZPmA3YUKva5oCgkCfotZqQ

14,000 moon coin here.

How does it feel no coiners?

why in the world would you brag with 14,000 coins??? That literally is 0.00028 BTC