twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is that a picture of?

Kim Jong Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=90dQQYp2QWM

Probably

Lol OP please sell, you don't deserve the 1-10$ DGB

He looks like my uncle. It's uncanny.

Never accuse of me of weak libcuck hands you madman

Lol sell now you weak handed mongoloid cuck, ill be laughing at you from saturn when it hits 1dollar

Im not saying to sell but... do you have ANY idea what the marketcap has to be for DGB to get to $1? Let alone $10...

I

user listen to me! LISTEN UP! Sell it, so I can get more a little bit cheaper. I advice every faggot to sell, a little dip would be great on my penis tip

You sound like a faggot.

You must be an expert in the field

This is a gambling board, you nitwit.
How is anyone here gonna know what affect the prices? I doubt half of the anons here even bothered to look up some info about this coin.

how the fuck do you guys look up info?

google, friend.

>Suddenly buywall at 1140

You should probably set at least a stop loss.

DGB really has no actual value.
They have no partnerships with any companies or games, the Citibank think is just a contest they enter into and are one of 180 ideas competing for a pat on the head.
The whole Minecraft thing is just that they made a server where you can buy things with DGB, things you can get for free if you join literally any other server.
And the game cards are just cards they buy and resell. Using dgb to get them is literally just adding a step to the process of picking one up with Fiat. Worse really, since they have to be shipped to you.
Digi sign is not a new concept and while they may have had the idea first, they didn't implement it first and other coins have already tried what they want to do years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a bag holder. I just know that eventually people will realize it's worthless with no future and jump ship. I'm fine with riding the hype moon till then.

wow an honest digibyte post. rare.

Yeah, it bothers me when people get tricked in to believing this coin has some sort of big backing... I just want to help newbies make smart decisions on when to sell.

I like it for it's mooning, but once the hype dries this thing will crash back down to 300 sats. Hence my suggestion of stop loss.

Sell a few, wait for the dip

If it doesn't dip you're still strapped in for the moon

If it does dip then you locked in some profit and can buy more if you want

300 sats would still render me with 225% profit, it would still make me sad.