NEW ATH REACHED JUST NOW

LETS GO BOYS

Where are the retards saying it would never hit 1k yesterday?
I want to laugh at them.

Mooncucks will deny this.

just 300k reporting in but, also see you on the moon. HODL with diamond balls and titanium hands.

In the Mooncoin thread.

Only 46k DGB but happy af RIGHT NOW

1255 NEW ATH FOR OUR LITTLE COIN

sell now niggers!

SEE YOU ON PLUTO, GOYS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

1312 SATS HOLY SHIT ITS NOT STOPPING

HOLY SHIT WHATS HAPPENING HOW IS IT STILL GOING UP IM GONNA SPILL MY SPAGHETTI AAAAAAA

Hahaha I knew someone would screencap me. I feel famous now. Thank you user.

I want to fuck dgb-chan's growing tits

>MFW just waking up

I advise you to sell, screenshot this

Already have a comfy stop-limit set.

is she going to explode when it reaches 1$?

also at this point, those breasts are considered mutations and is not sexually attractive unless you are a subhuman degenerate

Not gonna lie, former DGB holder here. This is painful watching it moon but in all seriousness we cant let this coin get to 1 dollar.

By the looks of it - it will happen by the time we reach $.10

we can nigger

Holy shit that's a Dead Sea level of saltiness

Well that's because this was me yesterday.

RANK 19!!!

> strong hands

So memes really can become dreams.

Sia BTFO

Also. This is the user that will get a tattoo of dgb-tan if it hits $.50-1

Can anybody tell me in a few sentences what makes Digibyte unique?
Went on website and bitcointalk but it feels like all Altcoinswebsites are the same.

So please tell me why I should drop some coin into DGB.

Short answer or long answer?

Sell it to me like I own ETH.

What makes DGB good compared to other coins but not unique

>segwit
>large coin cap (21billion) means small transfer fees
>not pre-mined (so many new coins are pre-mined so worth mentioning)

What makes it unique/nearly unique

>fastest coin on the market
>5 mining algos with ability to change (devs have said they are looking into other non-PoW algos that could be integrated) in order to reach a larger mining audience
>this alongside the game integration and the initial DGBGaming events means it's massive decentralised (not as many huge holders, lots of smaller holders/wider audience compared to market cap) because there are a lot of spread out miners and holders and whales can't have the fun with it that they have with other coins
>3 years of solid consistent development from the same experienced team that hasn't changed
>dynamic block time scaling every 2 years it gets twice as fast
>looking at Visa-tier transaction times by 2025

Make your own choices but these idiotic FUDers saying DGB has nothing going for it, well they are ill-informed or lying.

tfw I sold
I lost all my greed and wanted to be safe
My heart can't take this man

I really want to buy in but I have the sinking feeling it's going to normalize back to 1000 any minute now, probably right after I buy.

Learn from that. Be a motherfucker like Belfort, else you'll always lose

A mate of mine bought at 600 , he felt bad cause it went down a lot, even as far as like 480 at one point. He's over doubled his money now.

Fair points.
I wish you luck.
Already made $2.7MM from other coins.
I'm still mad that DGB today rose more than STRAT. Tfw. "only" +33% compared to DGB's +68%

I didn't buy DGB because I knew knowing about it when I first saw it here and it was already at 112 sats. But then again I didn't buy any of the Veeky Forums pumps even though they all seemed to have worked out very well for most people. (DGB, MOON, RDD, Xtrabytes, WINGS etc. etc.)

Moon is probably the shitcoin to end all shitcoins and nothing will ever happen there again

True but I'm telling you, this isn't a Veeky Forums pump. It's got a huge market cap now and massive potential. Long holding this shit.

How am I suppose to sleep tonight if I need to be staring at this chart the entire time?

>Already made $2.7MM from other coins.
HOW

all i want from life is to be a comfy crypto millionaire. if legit, give us your wisdom.

You don't.
I've done it before.
Also I bought back in after seeing the next sell wall. Already hit 1400 and back into a dip again. Feels good.

The worst thing about these alt coins is that setting stop losses aren't even a good idea most of the time since whales can do controlled dumps to take some profit pretty easily, I'll probably just set a price alarm and get woken up after 2 hours of sleep.

After the moon from ~300 to 970 I didn't sleep for 2 days. My boyfriend put me to bed in the end and I slept for 14 hours. Was a fantastic fucking thing seeing my money go up like that. We just moved in together and want to buy a house so this is helping a lot on building a deposit.

Faggot.

Good for you, though. May your gains continue.

>he still thinks DGB is whale controlled
It isn't. They can do a lot but not huge dumps like on the real shitcoins that run on whaleoil. Look at it's market cap compared to the P&D's.

>Be at /g/ /b/ in 2009
>See tons of lol BTC threads
>Don't buy into any of this shit
>Think it will go nowhere
>Observe all pumps in 2011
>Observe BTC in 2013 going to 80 and 250
>Summer holidays
>See LTC launch
>It might become the next BTC
>How the fuck can I put money into this
>TFW all sites sketchy as fuck and don't work with my bank account
>Try get money into BTC-e and finally give up because it looks like a scam
>LTC goes from $0.01 to 4 bucks
>Meh whatever
>Autum 2013
>Can't take it any longer
>BTC @$600
>BUY into LTC @$10
>Sell on the way down ~$30
>Went into Doge
>Get into the Altcoin scene
>Build moderately traded Portfolio
>Most coins go nowhere some to shit others to Gold
The secret is to stay always updated and informed. Those who were just buying and holding the coins of 2013 didn't have many gains.

You probably don't want to normie blog like that, remember where you are posting.
The market cap is getting bigger for it to be harder for them, but for the last few weeks there's definitely been a few whales cashing out slowly, they set smallish walls and move them slowly down to cash out, obviously this is when volume slows down again. I have 70% of my portfolio in DGB so I've been keeping a very close eye on it.

I'm not sure which one is hotter.

>You probably don't want to normie blog like that, remember where you are posting.
Why don't I want to do that in a couple hours this thread will be gone and you'll never see this ID again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*inhales*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>tfw that's my fetish

Dgb is premined boyo

so how much are your crypto gains?

Not 100%, not even close to 100%

Not sure how much but I know a pretty decent chunk is premined.

I just sold off some of my position. I've literally tripled my money and still have like 50k coins in. Playing with the houses money after they payed me like a grand. It's a good feel.

what site should I use to buy DGB? coinbank only hosts 3 btcs

or is it too late? i have $1000 to drop

buy this dip. we attack 1500 next.

.5% premine for giveaways and early adopters. Nice try boyo.

Where can you margin trade DGB?

oh man
The sell walls are being created
IRON HANDS REPORT IN

I'm errect.

IRON DICKS REPORT IN AS WELL

>vertical line
>dip

WHO CARES IF IT'S VERTICAL OR CURVED. HODL YOUR FUCKING COINS. IRON HANDS!

will you send an internet stranger anything to get him to start with trading?

1JdPPsvcrFR2nE8HpiaHvgGBuMoPYf7Zck

1500 SATS SELL WALL INCOMING

GUYS I DON'T THINK I CAN HANDLE THIS, IF I SELL NOW I WILL MAKE 2X MY INITIAL INVESTMENT
what do

sell

this round of pump is almost done

>what site should I use to buy DGB? coinbank only hosts 3 btcs
>or is it too late? i have $1000 to drop
wtf? gtfo

According to what? Volume going up, buys still high, sell walls forming.
Sounds good to me. It's pretty steady. A pump wouldn't suddenly end like this.

i just started on bitrex, I cant use cash to buy coins? I have to transfer coins from another site? help

lol, you clearly haven't followed the market at all

sell walls are NOT forming, most of them have been fucking removed to get this spike

you have no idea how high the sell walls were 2 days ago, do you lol

you need to transfer bitcoin from a wallet to bittrex and exchange those bitcoins with other wallets

To get bitcoins, there are tons of ways. First download a wallet app for your phone (mycelium is a good one) and then go to your closest bitcoin ATM, or go to coinbase.

*and exchange those bitcoins with other coins

Okay, i thought so. I have a coinbase account, I'll buy some coins there and transfer

And this pump started two days ago right?
Nothing is signalling a crash. At least explain your FUD clearly.
Sell walls are obviously forming. Compare what they are now to 30 or so minutes ago.

nah I've explained to this board about 50 times how to read the charts and I've seen little to no improvements

there is a large divergence in the MAC-D indicator right now, it just went fucking parabolic, and is overbought on the bollinger band

what the fuck kind of indicators are you using?

Lol, if this is a pump and dump I will hold. It's only the 2nd of June. The 8th and 9th should be insane gains. All the speculation that close the Citi event.

HODL!!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to hook up a poor user with some dgb?

DAAhEc1Ej1j4MXrTh28R9aiDJ9ub2XGKfK

lmao these are gold

fudders irrevocably btfo

that guys chart was completely wrong though lol?
it dropped 100 sat more after that before it formed a bull flag

kek @ this cope

or is it dirty whale fud tactics?

Wish I'd saved more of them.

little soon to be posting these two isn't it..? lmao

Has there actually been a big "pump and dump" in DGB's history ?

Even during the market crash last weekend, it was one of the coins to suffer the least. Price only fell by like 20-30%,while shit like ethereum dropped 40%+

Let's see what happens here.
Where do you think it's going if it's really a crash?

I R O N H A N D S

R

O

N

H

A

N

D

S

>inbr it's a 1hr graph you retard
That's the joke