Anons, post your 1W total charts

anons, post your 1W total charts

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I started less than 2 weeks ago

Feels good after dumping my Piece of Shit Wallet coin, it's all been uphill since then.

Getting there, almost one month of trading fake money started out with 1k

Poorfag reporting in.

you need more zeroes, user!

Done alright.

I agree. Im planning on adding at least 1k€ this month. Wish me luck!

All hail King Digi

Same, 300$ initial investment

what a boner

I think I'm doing it wrong.

Fucking silly cunt me doing some fucking shit pump and dump panicked and placed an order at 24hr high as opposed to the ask price

Finally someone who actually measures their gains in BTC.

Measuring in USD doesn't show shit if BTC has been rising.

Could be better

The only coin i have is Pivx.
Am i doing it right?

R8

What app is this? I haven't been on Veeky Forums in 3 years so I'm a little behind.

Blockfolio

Thanks user, what exchanges does it get prices data from and can you set buys / sells with it?

almost every exchange out there

you can do

I just started this morning and tried to make some money with that spike but panicked when it fell despite the fact that I was told to be careful with sudden spikes out of nowhere. All the profit went into commission fees.
At least I didn't lose the initial sum.

Buy and hold bro. I chased the highs and lows at first but learned quickly I didn't know what the fuck I was doing. Very few do. Buy dips in good cryps and HODL

Sold my verge at 60 sats from 49 and invested into Draco, today was a good day

That was the plan at first, but then adrenaline took over and I started thinking about paying off my student debts in a week or so and buying a car. I've been a poorfag too long.
I did learn not to let my hopes up high again.
Right now 35% are on BTC, 25% are on ETH, 25% are on STRAT and the rest are still on the DGB for no reason.

Can't complain. Everything back to normal after last weekend "crisis".

>All the profit went into commission fees.

What are the commission fees like?

Tiny, generally under 0.5% in markets that move 20%+ daily.

cheers finnbro

What's the best thing to trade alt coins on?

I'm a huge fan of poloniex.com for two reasons:
When they lost coins due to a server crash when they were young they paid back every cent.
They offer 24/7 realtime support.

The key to starting out is don't go all in on a single coin, you will fuckup but if you only trade with 10% you get ten chances to learn.

polo and bittrex

if you want to trade high risk shitcoins
livecoin and cryptopia

Anons recommended Poloniex and Bittrex. I used Bittrex because it seemed simpler to use and Polo's meme "trollbox" shunned me away.
However I'm just a nub.

This will happen I had various coins and I just went all out into DGB when it was being pumped to get a quick start. The fees from moving from one currency to the other killed the small amount of profit I had made completely.

Fake money?
Is fiat real money? because if you put them on the market, the market will tell you in a second which money is real and fake

retardo-cunt

Wow, how?

posw recovered a bit and xby went through the roof

Holy shit, why do I keep ignoring XBY, thinking it's a meme and refuse to buy at ATH.

XRP, DGB,STRAT,WINGS, SC

Quintipled my money in 5 weeks.Wagecucking to invest moar.Good luck everyone

Luckshitters

This doesnt include the 67 Ethereum I have, which puts me at about $32,000 USD total.

Started all this with nothing more than $3600 investment.

Could be better,
Could be worse

I will quit once i get to 21 Bitcoin + some rebought Litecoin

jealous nigger
time frame?

startet with 350$ in 2014

Nice, what are your top 5 picks for this year?

I'd have to go with LTC, XRP, REDD, Wings and Bancor.

Ark, Blocknet, Cloak, HEAT, Shift

made good money with Vericoin, BOOST and SUM2 (now known as NAV) back then
look at the historic charts!

>Calling an investment in the cofounder of PayPal's new kike based digital asset "luck"

Only fuck up was not putting in the 1k I originally wanted. would be sitting on more than 100k now if I had.

Interesting, thanks. will Def take a look at them all.

WAVES mooning on payday. I should be happy but was planning on accumulating this weekend

because you listen to pajeet fudders who tell you lies just research xby yourself its all there from borzaloms account on bitcointalk atleast 90% makes sense to me now and even i doubted

DGB BABY

Since mid to late March.

When are you guys trading, after work?

I have 400 bucks in Cripple, 700 in ETH, just sold 1 bitcoin for gold / silver and got 5000 CHF in Bancor

I call bullshit.

When did Bancor come available? Any idea where to buy?

I wish I got in on DGB earlier. Good job, man.

Why are you buying gold and silver?

Super mega poor fag right here.

I started with $50, just as a test. I plan on pumping more money in very soon. At least I haven't lost any money, and things are back to normal after last week's crash. Phew.

Mostly in eth and xbt.

Same. I started less than two weeks ago with a $500 investment. I have learned so much... but still have so much to learn...

Oh yeah, that giant dip was me taking out my sia and dgb to put into MNE and then taking it out after it got me $420 profit. Because livecoin is not on blockfolio yet.

I went form mooncoin, got memed and put it to xby and I am now currently on ark. Will i make it bros?

Can't complain.

Doing pretty good. Started at the beginning of May.

Started at $533.17 last Friday with 3 ETH.

>nocoiner
>Literally everyone ITT is positive
>Bitcoin buy won't complete for 6 days

at least you arent a normie whos paying 10k for 0.1 btc in 10 years

Thanks UBQ

Any ETH wallet that is not a meme other than myetherwallet or Mist? Mist takes a long time to sync their db, mew is a cuck.

This makes no fucking sense. When will this immense level of growth stop? All Im doing is hodling.

Started 2weeks ago with 400€.
I think I'm doing good.

Do you take anything out?

How am I doing

No I've only been in crypto for 1 and a half weeks.

I accidetly bought too much DGB because I didnt even know how the buy sell system worked, but it worked out for the best

I was a nocoiner up until last week... deposit cleared on tues. and I'm already up 70%

>feelsgood.jpg

Show your percent change, you fucks.

Also, this is a case for HODLing - invested last year with 9,000. I think I made it, boys.

It's been a rough week desu

But, here's some larping

>tfw living in a tropical country
>about to withdraw 1 ETH to buy an air cond for my room
>tfw buying with crypto

We have about the same coins in our portfolio. We should be friends

>what is DGB

Holy shit you are retarded.

Been a strange week for me. Saw my profile dip and spike from 12k to 21k in 24 hour period

.>all these fucking GAINS
Guys stop you'll give me a heart attack
Most of you made more %cg this week than I make in a year. I know we're just coming out of a dip but hypothetically I could be 52 times richer right now.
Why have I been wasting this opportunity?

Then stop being a bitch nocoiner and get on some!

Pending