>it doesn't dip
>only have 13,000 DGB now
>DGB is going to $1 by June 9th
>will only have a measly $13,000

FML

Other urls found in this thread:

dgb.miningfield.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same here but its better than nothing :)

learned your lesson, just hold and enjoy your 10 grand, re-invest in other things

>could've put a hundred into dgb at 20 sats
>got held back because of my mom
Worst part is she's in debt and the money I would have had by now would've paid it all off. I fucking hate this feeling, it's driving me insane.

I did the same thing. Sold all of mine DGB at 850 yesterday and today I wake up and it's fucking over a THOUSAND SATS WTFFFF

Bought 25k or so at 650 sats and knew this shit will explode
Bought anotther 15k or so at 1100 sats.
Will buy more as soon as I get my money. Depending on june 9 this will make me want to lose my virginity

I just want to thank you for this post. I started a week or so ago with $220. It wasn't everything I had but it's a lot to me. I sold it last night around 1100 when I could have just held it. I'm just praying that it dips back down below 1100 and I'll buy it all back, I've learned my strong hands lesson, but I've been stressing about it, I just need to learn to be happy for what I have. It's been stressful since I got in it and I think about it all the time, since I'm not in an amazing financial position, but I still didn't invest enough to effect me at all, it's just stressful. Just gotta be happy with the little bit I made.

Post DGB wallet address

A win is a win, if you focus on what could have been you will drive yourself nuts.

I'm out of the house right now but I promise you I will if this thread is still up in three hours. I had my wallet synched every day and wanted to try mining it way early on but I could never figure it out. I wanted this coin to succeed so bad, I still it to succeed but it hurts so damn much.

Serves you right for being a weak handed faggot.

>had 1 million XBY
>had 700k DGB
>sell them to buy XEM
>XEM barely moves
I've already made so much money, I should just be happy. But seeing how much I could have from XBY and DGB now is driving me nuts.

So are we all selling at $1? Or $10?

At 22k DGB im not selling till around 5-10

Dumbass. This is ETH-tier investment. In 2-3 years DGB will be a massive corporation and it will be top 10 steady coin. But sell whenever you want it's your money faggot.

>DGB is going to $1 by June 9th
I thought it was just a quick pump and dump?

No man this shit is the real deal
Never listen to the retarded fudsters and just hodl it like these titties

At what point do you stop HODLing?

Do you set a goal?

Now's the time to buy. $1 is near - you don't want to miss that out.

so you take financial advice from someone who's in debt? sad!

Pretty much this

Dont worry user, im sitting on a measly 5k digis

Nope. DGB is not a p&d. It's a solid coin.

If you want to see a real p&d take a look at MOON. Not a nice view though.

DCphBEgPgm4qWFewoL7zVaiixMchTNd2Mw

>tfw fell for the mooncoin meme

pls let me on the dgb train

>tfw bought waves at $2
>sold at 1.80 thinking it was going to crash
>mfw it was a bear trap
>in three days it went to $4.50

K-KILL ME.

sent ;)

Should I sell my 10 eth on poloniex and put it all into DGB?

What a bunch of fucking shills trying to still their shit coin

Yes, absolutely.

DGB is completely different compared to BTC/ETH, within 3-5 years there will be millions of online players that will be playing 8 hours a day just to mine 1 DGB and here you have an opportunity to tens of thousands with the price of an iPhone.

>saw the dip on my radar
>bought at 782 and sold at 874 for quick gains
Should I just KYS myself?

It would have to have a marketcap of 8 Billion by 1$

I bought my DGB at 200 and sold all my DGB at 700, thought I'd beat the game, but no.

Why do you all you retards keep saying this as if it couldn't happen? DGB's market cap doubled in 4 days, after doubling in 10 days... It's doing exactly what Ripple did but faster because it's a better coin and crypto investors know (people not on biz, I mean). DGB could hit 10 billion market cap in a couple of months at the rate people are investing crypto as a whole

Calm your tiddies mate i just pointed it out.
Nothing is impossible in crypto.
It could double today or it could go to 0.00 tomorrow who the fuck knows

I'm in too - post your DGB wallet

pretty much the same on this end

>i started with 20k dgb
>traded up to 30k
>sold at 840
>tfw no dips
>shoots over 1k sats
>buy back in at only 17k dgb

i want to die

>0.0
In theory the lowest price would be 1 sat, not

How do I know it's you then :) Hope you have the same id.

Here's hoping. Anything to fill the void will ease my spirit loads. Maybe now I can put all my hours of lurking to use.
DCuoCGTEUXVKQCSSj6yCrBtgFjjFghN8Lz

Fuck, it didn't. I guess I'm boned. There's this if it means anything.

Here's a few at least... wish I had more myself :)

It's more than I ever had before. Thank you so much.

>tfw mining DGB and getting 100 coins a day
>using equipment I already owned
>with electricity included in rent

Not a lot lads but it's a nice extra.

Idiotproof guide to mine dgb?

All you need is right here

dgb.miningfield.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted

yes you should because you have the cucky day trader mentality

Realistically if it hits 5 dollars I'm pulling out. Just like a quick whore.

Let's hope it reaches 1 Euro :D

That'd be the biggest gift to me anyone's ever given, honestly.

same. think we deserve it, to be honest.

>slept on digi while it was at 115 sats
>set up a buy order for 100
>wake up
>130
>panicked and launched my money at it
>literally caught the rocket just as it was taking off @140

Jewed myself out of an extra 100k lel, but if this hits a buck, it's literally 8 years salary after taxes.

I HAVE ABOUT $6000 WORTH OF ETH SHOULD I TRADE IT FOR DGB???

I mean, you could drop like 10 ETH and be good bro.

But personally I think with the coins specs, the people saying it's ONLY going to hit a buck are in for a shock.

Will dgb dip again?

how are you guys so sure dgb is gonna be a 1 dollar coin

I'll let you in on a little secret. XVG.

Remember me for revealing this info while driving your lambo :)

$1? Try $30 by next year.

Ignoring all the things about the actual applications of DGB (for all those that think video games are dead):

The coin is fucking fast and has about half the market cap of BTC, so fundamentally speaking it should be able to reach a dollar at least.

so what happens when you guys all become multi millionaires and cash out?

I just don't get how it can be sustainable for coin to start at 0.0001 and then go up to a dollar in a years time and then not crash from everyone trying to profit off it

I'm holding it then I'll buy even more. I bought it at 90 bucks and have a shit ton.

>so what happens when you guys all become multi millionaires and cash out?

We celebrate like fuck while you non-believers pretend to live life normally while occasionally thinking about what could have been.

>I just don't get how it can be sustainable for coin to start at 0.0001 and then go up to a dollar in a years time and then not crash from everyone trying to profit off it

Have you literally never heard of bitcoin or cryptocurrency or ethereum at all until today?

It'd dip lol, buy it

dude I'm asking because I believe you guys and I want to see the logic, why do you have to be such a fucking dick?

of course I'm new to this, why else would I be asking these questions if they're so fucking obvious?

holy fuck

can i get a retardproof guide

i dont understand how the ccminer actually works

Just us your brain, barely anyone has dgb right now, we are the early adopters, by the time it potentially gets to a massive price there will be millions of people buying it, it's not that strange that a few thousand people would make millions